[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tsk tsk tsk... the things you do when you're falling in love.... High Jump! (To the beautiful you drama reference) LOL Jun Ho should consider this for his next career move in the future xD
abtAHJXU.jpg?st=Pavjt98qbG8xC_7MZ6NXwg&e
abv70ehx.jpg?st=w5oJtXEdJWS5b6IsFH1Zzw&e
2m3g10m.jpg
vn17oy.jpg
cr: DC

...this girl is REALLY pretty..and she's au naturale. i saw the baby pics of IU few pages back and she really looks hapa ...half asian half caucasian...she reminds me of Lauren from MBLAQs season of Hello Baby

OMG!!! you know Lauren Lunde too!? i so love that baby girl! the cutest, the loveliest! IU and her share the same birthday, May 16! >:D<

Like some of you, today i was afraid of this episode. I thought episode 36 will introduce us into a angst era....againBut NO,i am relieved for now. 
SS and JHSS realizes or starts to realize that she is in love with JH. JH is happier and gives strengh to SS when YA is trying to destroy her mental.SS is praised by her coworkers and directors for her great skills. This is another level. On the chat, they translate some lines. I love what JH's father told to JH: "It's written on your face that you have a woman". So funny
For the others characters :
HS, i am so proud of this character .Idk what she said to her ex-mother-in-law but she rebels against this annoying Richard Simmons. And she reconnects with Baker Ajhusshi. 
As CW and YS, the scenes were boring to me. I just get that the wedding is near. That's all. The wedding can be a purpose to something happen between SS and JH, right ?
Please, JH's father do something.You have to stop hurting your wife especially for someone like MR; Or he has to be more frantic. He can divorce or go far away from MR.

Guest amani

SS n JH scenes were awesome this week episodes...but not a big fan of SS heels...not very flattering...she's better off with sneakers... :)

cherryblossomkawai said: Like some of you, today i was afraid of this episode. I thought episode 36 will introduce us into a angst era....againBut NO,i am relieved for now. 
SS and JHSS realizes or starts to realize that she is in love with JH. JH is happier and gives strengh to SS when YA is trying to destroy her mental.SS is praised by her coworkers and directors for her great skills. This is another level. On the chat, they translate some lines. I love what JH's father told to JH: "It's written on your face that you have a woman". So funny
For the others characters :
HS, i am so proud of this character .Idk what she said to her ex-mother-in-law but she rebels against this annoying Richard Simmons. And she reconnects with Baker Ajhusshi. 
As CW and YS, the scenes were boring to me. I just get that the wedding is near. That's all. The wedding can be a purpose to something happen between SS and JH, right ?
Please, JH's father do something.You have to stop hurting your wife especially for someone like MR; Or he has to be more frantic. He can divorce or go far away from MR.

LoveSG said: Thanks for your recap but I don't know what YA did towards the end of ep 36? She had a really creepy sneaky and witch-like smile on her face and then the ep also ended with SS going to an empty place.... did YA tell IS the wrong place to go to? 
What did YA tell IS? :-/ It seems like YA intentionally told IS the wrong place to go for the filming to make SS appear unprofessional in front of the director and her co-workers, since it was apparent that she hated the thought of them enjoying her acting and saying she had great skills. YA is probably going to do all that she can to ruin SS in any way. X_X

Guest xxmagsxx

amani said: SS n JH scenes were awesome this week episodes...but not a big fan of SS heels...not very flattering...she's better off with sneakers... :)

I am stepping in gingerly... just finished ep 36. For once I didn't actually fast fw much.MR ranting away in her own little delusional world.
Chicken ahjumma trying to swallow her comments. So satisfying. Hehe.
YA sabotaging SS- that's twice now. Don't they email the managers ( ie JH's ex PA) schedules? I don't know how long the plot line will work for these method. Technically it will be the manager's fault. Unless the writer makes it that SS is fired?
Either way, thought Joon Ho will explode watching the pasta teaching session. He's really cute. I am so relieved Soon Shin's light bulb moment finally arrived. However had a good chuckle at her horrified expression though. That was seriously funny.
By the way, I swear, in every single drama, why do they always cook their pasta dishes with capsicum. I only usually add chopped/sliced capsicum to my pasta for ?? actually can't think of any except char-grilled capsicum. But seriously, they all seem to chop onions and capsicums for their Korean pasta scenes. 

Anyway, not a bad episode overall. I even stayed on and listened to the baker guy Jin Wook's scenes. And normally I skip them as well. Have a good week guys. My holidays are over and so are my drama and daily soompi haunting. I've got my work related page up- need to do some reading. And it's like foreign language. I can understand kisses and confession and OSTs etc. But looking at the work related terms- mind went blank. Good luck to me, I have about 6 hrs of work related reading before going back.

Guest xxmagsxx

@LoveSG: yeah i remember early on JH told YA to NOT mess with SS or else she'll have him to deal with....but i just hate hate hate how underhanded?..conniving??..witchy?? ..two-faced she is.

Jihan said:

cherryblossomkawai said:

Jihan said:

tiendoank said:

Jihan

why so quiet??

it's really hard trust me... :)) but i have to..Ramadan is almost here, soo am practicing ;;)

Lol you do Ramadan  ? 

yeah i do :D 

I also do. Here, we begin tuesday. Good luck for the Ramadan

Count me in... Happy ramadan.

ck1Oz

said: I am stepping in gingerly... just finished ep 36. For once I didn't actually fast fw much.MR ranting away in her own little delusional world.

Chicken ahjumma trying to swallow her comments. So satisfying. Hehe.

YA sabotaging SS- that's twice now. Don't they email the managers ( ie JH's ex PA) schedules? I don't know how long the plot line will work for these method. Technically it will be the manager's fault. Unless the writer makes it that SS is fired?

Either way, thought Joon Ho will explode watching the pasta teaching session. He's really cute. I am so relieved Soon Shin's light bulb moment finally arrived. However had a good chuckle at her horrified expression though. That was seriously funny.

By the way, I swear, in every single drama, why do they always cook their pasta dishes with capsicum. I only usually add chopped/sliced capsicum to my pasta for ?? actually can't think of any except char-grilled capsicum. But seriously, they all seem to chop onions and capsicums for their Korean pasta scenes. 

Anyway, not a bad episode overall. I even stayed on and listened to the baker guy Jin Wook's scenes. And normally I skip them as well. Have a good week guys. My holidays are over and so are my drama and daily soompi haunting. I've got my work related page up- need to do some reading. And it's like foreign language. I can understand kisses and confession and OSTs etc. But looking at the work related terms- mind went blank. Good luck to me, I have about 6 hrs of work related reading before going back.

Guest NEWMARIO

You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: Lee Eung Kyung Witnesses Lee Mi Sook & Kim Gap Soo Playing Sports Together

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 36 Review: Lee Eung Kyung Witnesses Lee Mi Sook & Kim Gap Soo Playing Sports TogetherJul 7, 2013

viadramaJo Jung SukKim Gap SooLee Eung Kyung,Lee Mi SookYou’re the Best Lee Soon ShinNo comments12 views

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 36, Yoon Soo Jung(played by Lee Eung Kyung) witnessed Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) and Shin Dong Hyuk(played by Kim Gap Soo) playing sports together.

Soo Jung started to feel suspicious about Dong Hyuk and Mi Ryung, and she told her husband about it. However, as Dong Hyuk told her that she was too obsessed with him, she got mad and did not give him breakfast the next morning.

Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) was surprised to see his mother that mad, and quietly asked his father, “Father. Do you have a girl?” Dong Hyuk strongly denied.

Later that day, Soo Jung went to the gym Mi Ryung and Dong Hyuk went to. She saw her husband spending a great time playing sports with Mi Ryung. Soo Jung was now certain that her husband was having an affair. At home, she said to her daughter, “I think your father’s having an affair.”

cr: koreandrama.com

Archived