[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They video chat, that is SUCH a couple-y thing to do and while he's lying on his bed too!!! LMAO I guess one's thoughts could go in a certain direction but I'm not going there. :P This just shows how comfortable they are with each other. You just don't video chat with anyone, certainly not your boss, while both of you are off work. Maybe it's just me but I really don't like to video chat with people I'm not close with and/or comfortable with because it's idk so personal.

GAH! My precious bbs!!! They've come such a long way.

Guest saranox

you are funny to be honest.you complain about the lack of soonsin scene,yet all i see in the thread is soonsin's different scenes.i have watched the series and there are less than 3 minutes per episode when yooshin and hye shin scenes are showed. chan woo is no where to be found these past few episodes and still you hate on yoo shin and her scenes.lol funny to be honest. i have never been on a thread where there are this much hate on other characters in one drama as in this thread.45 minutes of soonsin/joon ha or joon ha every episode and you still complain?lol

but why is Soon Shin learning how to cook from Young Hoon? I thought she would be very much occupied with rehearsals, training, and all since she has a project coming up. LOL! Another opportunity for the writer to show us a jealous Jun Ho?  :D
oh I forgot! must be for her drama as she is supposed to be working in a restaurant.

my goodness, a scratch worried our JH! With all the things that JH has been doing for her, she should already know how much he likes her!!!!! Soon Shina, wake up!  :D
EDIT: Did In Sung just ask YA about a schedule! Is he a fool? Another sabotage coming up?

Archived