[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest frozenyoghurtz

yoeda said:
you guys keep commenting about JJS hand but i also attached to IUs hand. buwahahahaha. looks like she couldnt resist those muscle arms. sneaky IU/SS.mouse-girl-emoticon-59.gif?1292795480 gah just put your head there SS-ah. what a soft pillow. er... did it soft???mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474  mulla..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So sad and pain:((=(( that such a beautiful amazing unreal chemistry as a couple Shin-Shin writer spends forever shuttlecock Ajuma@-) so unfair that for the main pair as their writers have stated if properly understood and Shin-Shin really top pair, while we are in the last series of the observed pattern that Ajuma their eternal scandals and frantic screams filled the whole efir.Kogda and where the main couple can realize that they love each other with airtime if they have literally 10 minutes of scenes on again glaring Ajuma terrible and eternal conflicts that are already bored straight no strength to them, what do they do with such beautiful actors as IU and Jo jung suk :x It is no wonder that so quickly began to fall rating dramas and more dangerous is that the new dorama scandal (MBC) can easily pair of runs for the first places Ajuma thank for the fact that their audience can no longer tolerate, and look only from a favorite pair Shin-Shin:)Writer so if you like a lot Ajuma was to be called drama Lee Soon Shin is not the best, and the gang egregious unbalanced nursing Ajuma possible then it would become clear why they show more than the most beautiful couple in the world Shin-Shin))) I hope the author will correct the mistake and give us a lot of beautiful moments unreal stunning pair of Shin-Shin:x:x:xShin-Shin Fighting!!!:)ed524a88387f.jpg

Guest frozenyoghurtz

so she's beauty by nature.  :-bd
in my eyes, she looks prettier in every episode. 
and that cute baby girl pic.... i want to kiss or pinch her cheek... haha... so cute!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Fashion report] Yoo In na loves candy pop colors

70gehwic54pv85obixz2srhxbguqy0yv.jpg

[by Joy Kim] Actress Yoo In na is popular among both men and women because of her cute, lovely attitude and romantic and trendy fashion. 
From the drama KBS2 You are the best! , she is in relationship with Park Chan woo (Ko Joo won). Also she is a team manager in her work place and her boyfriend asked her to marry him, making her winning both career and love. Despite the struggles with the family, Yoo In na continues to fight for her love and solve her problem. 
Her character Yi Yoo shin is loved due to her lovely character but also by her trendy and stylish office look and fashion. From each episode she shows various styling using vivid candy-pop colors, which is one of 2013 S/S season trends.  
Vivid yellow 
l4mjv7ec9rtpmdfrgcgnqf7vfzcqbudn.jpg
On 34th episode of the drama, she was wearing a flare dress in vivid yellow color with leather belt around the waist. The dress had china collars and buttons on front looking feminine and lovely. The color stands out and the belt emphasizes the waist line and makes the shape of the dress. 
The dress is known to be from local fashion brand Plastic Island and it is available in four different colors. Including Yoo In na’s yellow dress, there is neon pink, navy and green. 
Lively, candy-pop green color      
kwcz4qr8w64x63zle7eix5g632q9n1ux.jpg
Yoo In na uses different shades and colors for her styling. Especially, she shows lovely styling with vivid colors. On 27th episode of the drama, she appeared in trendy and lovely office look. She wore yellow jacket over white blouse and matched with pink flower patterned pants. 
For the main accessory, she was holding green colored bag from local fashion brand it’s bag. The bright green color matches well with her overall look and makes her look refreshing and trendy.  
Lovely candy pink color 
hxwqtf1x9lald6naf1mhmbt9cbioudg3.jpg
On the 25th episode of the drama, she was wearing ivory colored jacket with light denim jean looking romantic. On rather simple color combination, she added style by wearing vivid candy pink colored bag. 
Yoo In na’s pink colored bag is known to be from Italian fashion brand BRERA and it can be worn as should bag like Yoo In na wore in her drama. For formal occasions, it can be used as tote bag and still look trendy. (photo captured from KBS2 You Are the Best!) 
http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=4640

Guest normalahamid

tiendoank said: Does Yoo In Na decide what to wear by herself?? Then half cordies ( I'm looking at you YH's and IU's forever hot pants stylists) in  this drama should take her as guru.  >-)

[Fashion report] Yoo In na loves candy pop colors

[by Joy Kim] Actress Yoo In na is popular among both men and women because of her cute, lovely attitude and romantic and trendy fashion. 

Her character Yi Yoo shin is loved due to her lovely character but also by her trendy and stylish office look and fashion. From each episode she shows vaprious styling using vivid candy-pop colors, which is one of 2013 S/S season trends.

I wonder where's YH-oppa's fashion report? :-SS

Color choice? oh he's gonna win hands down, ornamental style ..woot woot <:-P

Guest iheartyou1518

netizens are so funny! :D
BMEJ03kCcAAxG1_.jpg
BMEJpL1CIAE-rJx.jpgBL6PnmICIAAgOSX.jpg

BMEKHpfCcAAjL1-.jpg

this one is the best..
BMKU3WdCQAAVPhR.jpg
cr: pics to owner
oohhhh.. i'm sorry i thought it was also photoshop! keke.. :D

Archived