[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come to think of it' date=' I dunno who said, " I'm not satisfied with the result. Can we take it again?".. the director or JJS  =))[/quote']

And on each take, IU has to add more jumps and wiggles

hmmm this guy is "feeling"so hhappy

:\"> :P

omooo IJ,she's really not that hopeless..@someone ;) lol, she actually knows that her bro doesn't love YA,she actually said to her mom that oppa loves someone but it's definitely not YA... hopefully she'll tell this to YA :-*

LoveSG said:

akinahana89 said: Seriously... with a hug like THAT, there's no way there won't be a kiss scene because of disapproving moms, netizens, etc. :))

Well..... when LSG did that with his hand to Suzy in GFB.... people called that bad hand.... but now that JJS has his whole CHEST rubbing against it... would that be a bad chest?  =))
Sorrie I couldn't sleep and came back in to lurk then can't help but want to add my thirty cents (no more two cents, @AlobAro ;) )
Afterthought: LSG was criticised for that and I'm sure he did not feel that good..... but I guess JJS would be able to take it in his stride because he is way older than LSG...
Kekeke. I guess it would be! ... Not that JJS will be complaining, right? :))
LSG said it was the first time he got cursed out... but he did what he had to do as an actor. lol. JJS, I feel, has probably already prepared himself mentally when he learned that IU accepted the SS role because he must have known that there would be a lot of skinship and IU, as Nation's Little Sister, people will be more overprotective of her. He'll be okaaaay. JJS, fighting! More skinship, yeah?! :))

I don't believe I am joining the conversation in saying this. But that is one of the most realistic hug I've seen on K dramas.

The girl wraps her arms round the guy. He is completely embracing her right? Then we don't have them do the freeze position with the 360 degree camera. Instead we have an enthusiastic female lead. Full upper chest contact.

With the normal KD fall on each other hug the guy always hold himself off the girl with his arms. With the male hug female the female usually has the limp arms.

Today, wowza. A proper with body contact hug. I feel like congratulating Jo Jung Seok. Good one. No one is even making unkind comments. A recent hug/kiss by some sunbae to another nation's sister was pretty full on. If IU can do the same... I can't even believe how happy I'll be. And JJS... " ehm " what would his secret reaction be?

akinahana89 said:

LoveSG said:

akinahana89 said: Seriously... with a hug like THAT, there's no way there won't be a kiss scene because of disapproving moms, netizens, etc. :))

Well..... when LSG did that with his hand to Suzy in GFB.... people called that bad hand.... but now that JJS has his whole CHEST rubbing against it... would that be a bad chest?  =))
Sorrie I couldn't sleep and came back in to lurk then can't help but want to add my thirty cents (no more two cents, @AlobAro ;) )
Afterthought: LSG was criticised for that and I'm sure he did not feel that good..... but I guess JJS would be able to take it in his stride because he is way older than LSG...

ck1Oz said: I don't believe I am joining the conversation in saying this. But that is one of the most realistic hug I've seen on K dramas.

The girl wraps her arms round the guy. He is completely embracing her right? Then we don't have them do the freeze position with the 360 degree camera. Instead we have an enthusiastic female lead. Full upper chest contact.

With the normal KD fall on each other hug the guy always hold himself off the girl with his arms. With the male hug female the female usually has the limp arms.

Today, wowza. A proper with body contact hug. I feel like congratulating Jo Jung Seok. Good one. No one is even making unkind comments. A recent hug/kiss by some sunbae to another nation's sister was pretty full on. If IU can do the same... I can't even believe how happy I'll be. And JJS... " ehm " what would his secret reaction be? AGREED. I was so happy to see a realistic hug. No rotating angles, no stiffness, but a genuine hug. :x

@ahoxan*bowing* Master Byeontae, you appeared a lot tonitethank you for sharing your great knowledgea title of professor, majoring in byeotaeism, should be given to you but i heard you still lost to Hugh Heffner...or pretend to lose to keep humblewe hope to see you more often & share your unbeatable hand-on experiences here

aaawww....i just got home, straight turn on my laptop, and (i think) read all the comments and now the party is over...everyone has gone to sleep, and i'm getting sleepy tooanyway...i say what i can say with my half-brain working

Today's episode was sweeeet.JH was so (more) anxious & nervous about the result of SS' audition than SS herself that he brought SS to see a shaman...LOL(it's an unbelievable choice coming from our used-to-be-arrogant CEO)i bursted out laughing + the background song like an american indian chanting song was hilariousthen the shaman talked about our fave part: the love lifesamchoon?? wurabonyim?? LOL...the writer made fun of JJS & IU's age gap
the fact that SS couldn't see JH as her possible love interest, i think it's a denial at SS' partas much as JH denied to acknowledge his feeling, SS denied JH as her possible love interestwhy?? denial is rooted from fear...fear of rejection...fear of being left alone...fear of unbecoming and so forthSomehow i see my past reflection in her current state: having a huge crush on a guy, but feared of not getting my feeling responded in a way that i want it. When people asked me about him being my possible love interest, i would straight say NO...i said, "me & him is impossible...we're just NOT that....we're just good friends and nothing more." I would cover it up & pretend not to care about him, but if there's a mention a girl being near with him, i couldn't hide my displeasure. Is it reverse psychology? I don't know, but i know i was so afraid that he would reject me & not befriended with me anymore. I stayed silent like a stupid secret admirer. 
I am very positive that SS has romantic feeling for JH. Signs: 1. she showed her displeasure everytime YA poked into JH's life or related (mom, sis, etc)2. there's growing trust & comfort between JH & SS, and it's getting strong & solid. True love co-exist with trust & being comfortable with each other...it's a 2-ways. When SS fell on top of JH -->> normal person with regular friendship feeling would stand up right away, then talked & teased bla bla....BUT, what did SS do?? she teased & joked on top of JH. She flirted...she enjoyed it (JH's a bit stunned expression almost looked "RAPE ME please" ) She stick with JH's agency because she trust him rather than MR.3. vibes & curiosity....JH has been so good to SS. His being has been sending vibes to SS. It's just she can't decipher it. She asked JH why he's being so good to her, that pabo CEO just blabber non-sense & made it believable to SS (at least)4. love to spend time together...it shows that SS love being with JH. ep35 today was the 1st time SS looks for JH's presence (i think it's the 1st if i'm not mistaken). I think this time SS will be more bold approaching JH. She even asked question where's daepyunim where there are lots of people & in front of YA (??)
So...yess...it'a battle of mind to inside SS' head.It's hot & cold..hot & cold...she has not been showing much of it, cuz more than half of her brain are occupied with MR, JA, halmoni etcperhaps, soon SS will have her moment of desperation when she can't take it anymoreshe will feel her need of JH being with her
sorry for my long essay...and sorry, i can't think anything else other than JH & SS tonitei don't know if i make any sense...did i sound like i'm hallucinating?ahh moola...it's hard to know when i'm getting sleepy nitezz GBU ALL

@yukiyukiku I agree with all of that. JH doesn't know that YA gave SS the impression that JH and YA were dating again, so he's been trying and failing to get SS to see him as a man who is in love with her. Because of YA's interference, SS only sees a friend and the CEO of her agency who is trying to help her acting career because her mind won't let her think of him in any other way since he's in a (supposed) relationship. Plus the fact that SS lacks self-esteem and self-confidence to an extent... Only recently has she begun to realize what she's worth. She's probably thinking, "Why would JH be interested in me (when he has YA)?" She asks him a lot why he cared so much about her, but JH always gave her some strange answer that makes her believe even more that he couldn't be interested. Yes, he's always there for her, supports her, helps her, treats her well, etc... but it can still be mistaken for nothing more than friendship to someone who doesn't have any relationship experience at all.

In any case, I hope the realization and/or confession comes soon. :)

Archived