[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

BJ-9Jv3CAAAis0f.jpgwhere's everybody? i'm guessing on the Monstar thread.. come back quickly okay - SS 

Guest AlobAro

off shoot:
@yukiyukiku said: @AlobAro

perhaps, are you 1 of Suzy' unce-fan?? r u mad at LSG touching her boobs and lip-locking her for whho know how long & how many take/NGs?? ...

I'm on page 630 and see the posted gif againXDDD 274E744051D0D7971E6647

That gif alone make me turn ** LOL
Oh please... ceballl... don't post that gif again... that is... so... erotic... OVERLOAD! XDDI mean... OMG... its look like he is enjoyin somethings the more I watch that gifXDJust look at how his left shoulder move while he bitting his lips!! XDDDDDDDD
ka_pow_by_wyatta-d3fmzwr.jpg

And this is...
leemisook_lawsuit.jpg

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa.... new girl group?? Where is she come from?? Did she have a cute concept?? LOL

Tonite I found quite some interesting pics =))Thank you guys for uploading all those LOL

Guest violet9004

jihanjannah said: hahha, but the idiot announcer didn't let him do that, he told him to take his hands off SS, whatta i hope it was a joke poor JJS, dont' worry the director-nim will let you do that and moreee :x :-*  in your face announcer or whatever you're lol muhaha

Guest AlobAro

@yukiyukiku -

that old goon is my regular poker nite mate... he is vulgar... i don't like him much... i just like his bunnies that he always brings along from time to time to our get-together sessions...

KatKat09 said: Well that seems mild considering how provocative google translate is...
I was wary that the title would be .."SS jumped or hugged the cockpit !"
:-O
Now it implies that Formula one is needed fuel to burn passion inside the cockpit?!
@-)

@AlobArowell noted Bro...don't get near him too muchthat grandpa is too much to handlewho know he's so sick of females that he turn you to be Suzy's dopplehaggerand that would a great loss to the original females, right??

*see left & right* i guess i won't be seeing any spit-fire anytime sooni'm going to off to bed now...and expecting the D-day tommorrow morningNitezzGBU ALL

Guest AlobAro

@yukiyukiku -

the spit-fire attacks will come tomorrow n the days after tomorrow... so pls buckle up n bring ur supply of water bombs... just in case if over heated scenario do happen...

Guest AlobAro

hmmm.. tomorrow someone important is coming for a visit to my house... have to go to bed earlier...

ok chinguzzz... c ya when i c ya..

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

jihanjannah said: @loveSG
what if i tell u the only thing i knew about Suzy was that,she was IU's friend lol, i came to know she was an actress through this thread lol,anyway don't worry it's okey, besides it's nice to know that  uri @LoveSG also has some i should say dislikes lol  :D;)

Archived