[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Google tries so hard to keep us perverted..

We shld ask the writer why she chose that particular hangul for the name? Then when broken apart it means cockpit. ..

WEll I m so not surprised at ya wanting to sabo ss [-( :-w

@Ally
Aaaaaaah...... no matter how many times I watched the vid, I couldn't help but laughing like mad. I literally peed on my pants!!!! Oh......mooooooo........... 
JJS, just SHOW it, please.  Don't tell. Don't explain.Don't describe.S-H-O-W it!!You get what I mean??? I'm waiting no more and no less for the actual show of this infamous naebdukki kiss. 

@jihanjannahLOL...thank you for your prayer...LOLi dunno what's with the Naebdukki really....he's a-pervert-never-graduate-high-school-deliquent ....he's a weirder than a geek ......he has a weirdest (next to YH) sense of fashionbut his lines& expression always trigger me to like his character than Lee Jae Hoon or Uhm Tae Wongtoo bad...he didn't show up when Uhm Tae Wong (adult version) took over the lead after Lee Jae Hoon (teen version)
I really hope KBS will let JJS live up his trademark to do his signature Naebdukki's bomb kiss on IU [-O<side note: i think this will be JJS' 1st kiss after his Naebdukki's role (if i'm not mistaken)perhaps, he has learned new ways of kissing because of Naebdukki...aahh moola...

@jihanjannahLOL...thank you for your prayer...LOLi dunno what's with the Naebdukki really....he's a-pervert-never-graduate-high-school-deliquent ....he's a weirder than a geek ......he has a weirdest (next to YH) sense of fashionbut his lines& expression always trigger me to like his character than Lee Jae Hoon or Uhm Tae Wongtoo bad...he didn't show up when Uhm Tae Wong (adult version) took over the lead after Lee Jae Hoon (teen version)

I really hope KBS will let JJS live up his trademark to do his signature Naebdukki's bomb kiss on IU [-O

Sorry but in k2h he did kiss ljy ;))

Guest xxmagsxx

hmmm.. u know that twitter pic of him sleeping?? i think that mystery girl and the guy everyone thought was iildo were the people who took the sleeping pic of him ..so he took revenge and secretly took those shots of them lol......how did i come to that conclusion? his twitter pic captions lol

Ally said:
With IU as his love interest, Jo Jung Suk had his own worries. He revealed, "When people heard that I was going to be IU's boyfriend in the drama, even my family called me a cradle-robber. As long as it's okay with IU, I'm going to work hard at the relationship.
When asked about the kiss scenes, he(JJS) wittily replied, "We're still at the arguing stage, so I don't know when it'll come out. I'm prepared for the criticism though."

IU added, "We don't have a romantic scenes yet. My fans told me, 'Film without any NGs, and [only kiss] once,' but I think we're going to have to do it many times. I'm going to work hard."
cr: allkpop
so yes guys I think the kiss will totally happen (unless the PD changes his mind). ;) MOST EXCELLENT!! lol. It sounds like IU wants to do it many times...  ;) Thanks for sharing the article!

LoveSG said:

yukiyukiku

wrote:

»

@jihanjannahLOL

...thank you for your prayer...LOLi dunno what's with the Naebdukki really....he's a-pervert-never-graduate-high-school-deliquent ....he's a weirder than a geek ......he has a weirdest (next to YH) sense of fashionbut his lines

I really hope KBS will let JJS live up his trademark to do his signature Naebdukki's bomb kiss on IU [-O

tumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo2_250.giftumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo3_250.gif
tumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mpc9qvgPex1ql46ngo5_r1_250.gif

"If you have an appointment you can go ahead… it looks important." “What’s important? This is more important to me right now… you are more important."
cr: pilsuks

here is the link http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/04/lee-hyori-crowns-her-successor/

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"
class="content-title" style="text-align: left; font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"               Lee Hyori Crowns Her Successor(IU) 

Lee Hyori, a celebrity with many nicknames from sexy diva to social-tainer (coined term from “entertainer who actively advocates for social justice”), has named her successor.

On July 2, she made a special appearance on “Story On Woman Show” where she was asked, “Who do you pick as your successor?” Lee Hyori answered, “The junior singer who will take my place is IU. She will greatly surpass me with her special appeal.”

She explained, “I’m me. Other people are awesome, of course, but that’s their charm. I don’t think that there is someone just like me.”

Archived