[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh... talking about MV. I saw this post on twitter since yesterday or the day before yesterday. But because I'm not sure what it is I don't post it here. But my curiosity is tickling me. Is this talking aboutr KOK like in Soon Shin's MV project? KOK is the name of the group right?Why they have a page on DC. Are they real or somethin? Since there is no link I can't google translate what it says LOLBOVDueaCQAAXfKl.jpg:large

LOL for such a cute dance. let me join you..happy diver leaf
KISS?for the sake of image....dont kissfor the sake of acting....try kissfor the sake of fan....love kissfor the sake of haters....dying kissfor the sake of US here....common just KISS 

@edensor. Sorry I don't have time to pop back. But that's like comparing a 6 year kissing a doll and adults kissing.
Exhibit 1-  9 sec kiss

Exhibit 2

I couldn't find the actual scene it must have been deleted. But that's as different from night and day. One's like children playing kissing. The other is Korean drama adult kissing.
I seriously think the JH and SS kiss won't even be like the Loverain kiss. I pray for it but don't think so.
Catch you all later, I am calling it a night. I will see what new topic comes out tomorrow.
:x

Guest iheartyou1518

whew! have to read 95 posts .. maybe i shouldn't eat dinner.. awesome gals and guys! :)
BTS :)

ck1Oz

said:

@edensor. Sorry I don't have time to pop back. But that's like comparing a 6 year kissing a doll and adults kissing.

Exhibit 1-  9 sec kiss

Exhibit 2

I couldn't find the actual scene it must have been deleted. But that's as different from night and day. One's like children playing kissing. The other is Korean drama adult kissing.
I seriously think the JH and SS kiss won't even be like the Loverain kiss. I pray for it but don't think so.
Catch you all later, I am calling it a night. I will see what new topic comes out tomorrow.

:x

Sigh aren't you guys happy he's still single?Can you imagine if he springs one of those " I am getting married and she is pregnant" announcements? I am still recovering from Kim Jae Won and Won Bin here.
Jo Jung Seok can stay free and available thanks. Until Despatch springs him with IU on secret dates.

Archived