[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akinahana89
when did IU said that???!! trust me if she said that everyone here would've heard that long time ago..but did she said that today..can you send the link pls?  
BTW i remember reading this article while back here in this thread that IU did say the kiss will happen or something like that..don't know what to believe anymore... ~X(

@ yukiyukiku
I agree with your last point.  In fact, I have been thinking that hopefully SS will come as an agent of change when she enters Shin family. That house is as big as a castle, but also as dry as desert. In my imagination, SS's entrance to the family will somehow make them closer... that way Mama Shin and @AlobAro 's sweetheart will change the way they see SS..
finger cross. .

jihanjannah said: @akinahana89
when did IU said that???!! trust me if she said that everyone here would've heard that long time ago..but did she said that today..can you send the link pls?  
BTW i remember reading this article while back here in this thread that IU did say the kiss will happen or something like that..don't know what to believe anymore... ~X(

If IU cannot handle a kiss scene, sorry girl, you ain't an actress [-(

I am not criticising her but this is the truth. One actor cannot act if he or she cannot come out of their comfort zone. I don't think it's IU who is avoiding kiss scenes (her mum is trying to deny this on her behalf) but then she should not be an actress then. Just be a singer. I can't fault her then.... :(
edensor said:

ck1Oz

said: Wait... is the broadcasting networks kissing length guidelines still in place?

There's like 20 sec and not longer. Or was it 10 sec.

I am not joking. There is a limit. Darn it and if I can only remember. Don't you guys remember why and when the wedding night scene in Secret Garden- received a warning letter from the board for the kissing scene length.

@edensoraigoooo maybe it wasnt here i don't knoww                                            
.but does this even.make sense really? let them do what they want as long SS&JH end up together am happy.. :x

If her Management company will gonna act up like that why don't they just place her inside a big glass jar, or lock her in some dungeon somewhere, or better yet put her in a convent in reclusion perpetua to become a nun.  :-L

@KatKat09 I asked the "Yu" person for a link and/or reference, so I will wait for her response. I hope it was a mistake. *Crosses fingers*

@edensor I am broken hearted too. :((  But I don't know if it's a rumor or if that person is mistaken or if it's true. I thought if anyone would know, it would be us, superfans, here. ~X(

Archived