[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyaaaaa! Am I too late for the party? They hugged! It was a full hug! They wrapped their arms around each other! Thanks writer-nim!!!!  That was the best 6 seconds of the drama!!!!!  :x
Let us all celebrate on Saturday!!!!

airbening said: @tiendoank you're such a funny and hillarous person. Luv you're imagination
.………..♥…♥
……..♥………..♥
…♥………………..♥
..♥………………….♥
.♥……………………♥… ……♥….♥
♥…………………….♥… ♥…………..♥
.♥…………………….♥.. ……………..♥
..♥…………………….♥. ……………♥
…♥…………………… ♥… ……….♥
…..♥…………………… ……….♥
……..♥………………… ……♥
………..♥…………….. ….♥
……………♥………….. .♥
………………♥……….♥
…………………♥…..♥
………………….♥..♥
……………………♥
……………………♥
…………………..♥
I'm in the middle of a hectic work..this forum giving me a new strenght.. Go soon shin ah.. Make us proud. Hope YA see that scene.

tiendoank said:

I'm afraid the hugging scene will appear for the first 6 minutes of the show and then we don't get more paboe couple for the rest of the show....

The only consolation my mind can think of...is that they film that run -and-hug-and-wiggle thing...a 100x times ! woohoo ! come here baby  >:D< yum...yum..yum!

Behind the scene, director-nim..please, jebal..

@tiendoank yup..can't resist to join this forum cause..uri IU. imagine that scene uncle's fans at that shooting scene probably will say..one take please..but I will say to the director, "NG (Not Good)", so they can replay and replay again.. hehe

Guest iheartyou1518

BOTn4g6CAAIe0iC.png3smeb.jpgBOTtOD2CAAEo3un.png

as much as i love JH's hug is so tight, i can't resist to laugh at the lady.. keke.. :D

smmr said: Kyaaaaa! Am I too late for the party? They hugged! It was a full hug! They wrapped their arms around each other! Thanks writer-nim!!!!  That was the best 6 seconds of the drama!!!!!  :x
Let us all celebrate on Saturday!!!!

whattt!!!!!??? a hug !!!!????

MSNHeaven-ComAnimated099.gif

hurrayyyyi feel so happy...feeling like my daughter is graduating

Thank you @Fidelity for translating the previews
And thank you for @AlobAro @iheartyou1518 @annamchoi @jjsweeter0211 @akinahana89 and @ALL_Others for the pictures, news, updates, fan pictures etc....feeding our madness to the max....kekekeke

i'm so happy for JJS & IU finally have more skinshipsthinking that they will kiss soon...it makes me so excited....i really hope the kiss worth the wait...some lip locking...diving into each others'....NO TO FROZEN WOODEN KISS....even "frozen flower" has wayy more than wooden kiss"You're the best Lee SOon Shin" must show its best kissing phenomenon >>> JJS' signature Naebdukki bomb kiss on IUnothing less is accepted....no visa...master only
btw....congratz to YTBLSS' fans on 600th pageand happy Independence Day to ALL who celebratesMay JJS & IU also celebrate their independence to freely express their love

my hugggggggggggg my huggggggggggggggggg didn't tell you hahahahahahahhahah aaaaa ohnygoddd am sooooo happpyyyyyyy director thaanki you sooooo.muchhhh kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa \m/ \m/ <:-P <:-P am soooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy i shouldn't go to sleeep look what i've missed  :(( :(( mamma mia how the ditector came outwith...i was just wishing but made it come true ....kamsamidaaaa PD for the first time..hehe lol

Archived