• Last Reply

iheartyou1518 said:

preview 

http://youtu.be/-EwgTQDq6Ro

Ack! It's out! On the translation!

Translation:

JH: You've been accepted.

SS (or is it YA?): Are you sure?

YA: I guess we'll be meeting in the same project. Work hard and do well in order to not shame mom and I.

JA: Do you want to come over to have dinner tomorrow? I'll hold a celebration party for you.

Mother in law: How long has it been since you separated from him that you're already meeting another man? (Basically: how can you already be meeting another man?) You're a very scary girl!

Chicken ajumma: What do you see my son as being!

Chicken ajussi: It looks like you're going to lose your son forever.

CW: We'll just marry on our own.

AHhh I cannot stand ya anymore... she's so hateful she'll soon destroy herself and make ss stronger instead.

*Breathe in breathe out* YA will lose all her reputation and destroy herself in the end... [-(

That mil is so... Hello! Your son cheated on her n u blame her now? Admit it. You are a failed mother to your son. X(

Thank you for the translation @Fidelity.
Wow, that is still hard ground for YIN to fall on, her poor hands. Chicken ajumma is too much, I know KD has violence but this is seriously too much, she can't be forever grabbing YS and that shove? That's assault. And if CW does not tell his mother off right there and then, then he's not a man.
Yeah that was a real  " fling yourself into his arms " scene.Then this IU and JJS shipper goes, " oof, she just hit me right hard flinging herself like that"- says JJS.If I was a IU male fan would be totally jealous. How many guys has IU flung herself at? Not even  " T****** "
:x

Hahaha.
SS literally jumped into his arms, (and notice it?) she was doing this wiggle, spazzing thing...ahaha !crazy-monkey-emoticon-040.gif
JH - with that sudden body attack - have so much "feels- feels"ieeeee !!!!!
[-Xbut i'm not so buying the preview...this scene might be so short, unless we fasten the two with strong adhesive together so they cannot break from the embrace /:)

Guest beanshpy

BOTtOD2CAAEo3un.png
guys! c'mon. stop worrying about other things and people! did u just see that hug? it's not just a hug..it's a super hug! i really wouldn't care if this will be a short scene! bottomline...im happy with the way they hugged! it's full body contact man(well,almost)! waaaahhh!!! that hug is a sight to behold! im just a happy fan girl!!! woot woot!
 851586_168400879982957_284912511_n.png851586_168400946649617_306631768_n.png

I'm staring at the hug for a solid 5 minutes... I can feel how happy SS and JH are..  even though might be for different reasons..
SS because she passed the audition..JH because his darling passed the audition and IS hugging him..

@tiendoank you're such a funny and hillarous person. Luv you're imagination

.………..♥…♥

……..♥………..♥

…♥………………..♥

..♥………………….♥

.♥……………………♥… ……♥….♥

♥…………………….♥… ♥…………..♥

.♥…………………….♥.. ……………..♥

..♥…………………….♥. ……………♥

…♥…………………… ♥… ……….♥

…..♥…………………… ……….♥

……..♥………………… ……♥

………..♥…………….. ….♥

……………♥………….. .♥

………………♥……….♥

…………………♥…..♥

………………….♥..♥

……………………♥

……………………♥

…………………..♥

I'm in the middle of a hectic work..this forum giving me a new strenght.. Go soon shin ah.. Make us proud. Hope YA see that scene.

Archived