[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@someone said: before i go i would like to reques (?) something from all of you..it's from the bottom of my heart..plsssssss chingus if you ever hear news about JJS love life like datinf (?) someone while YATBLSS is airing...plsss don't post here at least...don't realky (?) know what will happen to me...  :-S 8-| cya guyss

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jihanjannah said: @tiendoank  who namja meeeh =)) =)) piaan chingu but what makes think i was :-/
@cherryblossomkawai well said...they need to stay away..all hynea alike women are eyeing but yeah they ned stay away from him... %-(       @KatKat99 yeah i knoow won bin is also taken now @ZarraJae posted this..that JJS is already taken...                           :P

9 more pages till the 600th page!!! Wow..... so far that I've come here its 100 pages / week.... which is soo much faster than before I came which was only about 200+ pages?

:x :x :x :\"> :x :P :-bd

Ep 35 we shall see JH acting in the drama that SS scored a role for and he'll be the protector of SS from YA!!!!!!! I bet YA never thought he'll be inside the drama then :)) Heh!

EDIT: Haha, I dedicate my 400th post to JJS!!!! :x  :)>-

jihanjannah said: @tiendoank  who namja meeeh =)) =)) piaan chingu but what makes think i was :-/
@cherryblossomkawai well said...they need to stay away..all hynea alike women are eyeing but yeah they ned stay away from him... %-(       @KatKat99 yeah i knoow won bin is also taken now @ZarraJae posted this..that JJS is already taken...                           :P

Again, we have nothing to feed our appetite for our drama. No BTS's pictures but tomorrow, we will have preview video. I will try to guess what will happen : 
 we have confrontation/competition between MR and JA. 
 I don't know how they can organize parties since MR don't have anobody to invite and JA have YS ans Annoying Grandma to handle. We can suppose that MR will inviter YA and maybe JH's family (at less JH's father).I suppose also that YH will be here for her party (JA's party).I suppose without effort that SS will go to JA. MR will be richard simmons off and will try something means. JH will be with SS no matter what. 

got to go. see u all later. you guys always make my day better. but dont start 600 page without me =)). i want to join the celebration.  :-h 
wait, i dont realise it. where is my 100 post??? pabo me.  ~X(

Guest syahrilaiyub

I think MR will make shame on JA... yoo shin will borrow death reaper scythe and kill gilja, n living happily ever after(sorryv@AlobAro), hye shin and JW will confess but suddenly KSW seen them together or at least her mother in law,SS will become famous actress and singer(i hope Suzy will make cameo in this drama)

Guest AlobAro

jjs1

Jo Jung-suk is born December 26, 1980 is a South Korean actor.

Jo Jung-suk had always wanted to be on stage. He was admitted into the Theater department of Seoul Institute of the Arts on student loan, but after his father died in 2000, Jo's widowed mother became fully dependent on him.

He was granted an exemption from military service due to family circumstances, and he quit school before graduating so he could start earning money by doing musicals. He debuted in The Nutcracker in 2004.

Jo has since become active and well known in musical theatre, acting in a total of 25 musicals during the first nine years of his career, including Organ in My Heart (musical adaptation of The Harmonium in My Memory), Janggeum the Great (musical adaptation of Jewel in the Palace), and Korean productions of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Grease, The Island, and Spring Awakening.

In 2011 he landed his first television role on cable series What’s Up as awkward but talented music student Kim Byung-gun. But 2012 would be his breakout year, starring in two high-profile projects. In his big screen debut, he played a supporting role in box office hit Architecture 101. As the young hero's best friend Nab-ddeuk, Jo's performance brimmed with personality and comic timing, and he won Best New Actor at the Blue Dragon Film Awards, as well as received nominations from the Grand Bell Awards and Buil Film Awards. He was once again a scene stealer in his third onscreen role as earnest soldier Eun Shi-kyung in the drama The King 2 Hearts.[ Jo's display of versatility and screen presence in those projects caused a recent surge in mainstream popularity for the actor, resulting in close to twenty offers for films and TV series, not to mention commercials.

He next starred in big-screen comedy Almost Che, loosely based on a real-life incident from 1985, in which student activists forcibly occupied the US Cultural Center in Seoul and had a standoff with the police. After filming the historical Song Kang-ho-starrer The Face Reader, Jo returned to television in his first leading role in the 2013 weekend drama You're the Best, Lee Soon-shin.

cr: thelegendofiu

Guest AlobAro

@syahrilaiyub said: I think MR will make shame on JA... yoo shin will borrow death reaper scythe and kill gilja, n living happily ever after(sorryv@AlobAro) ....

My prediction:
1. JA's party will be pretty amazing. One table on the corner are people who have no idea that stopping complaining and being life ruiner can lengthen your life. These people are granny, WJ, and gilja. Another table are people who are nice and are there to support SS. They are JA, CW appa, CM, BA, and CW.. all we can hear from this table is cheering, glass toast, and laughter. One standing is YS, who is having a problem which table she wants to go to; with CW or with GJ (effort to be closer to mother-in-law). But at least she is happy with SS success.
The food is good. They have barbecue and bottles of soju..

2. MR's party is less merrier. There is only one table, which is set in the garden. The invitees are: ID, YA, SJ, IJ. Despite having more expensive food and  wine, these people seem like they are thinking of going home as soon as possible. One is seriously considering of faking illness. The other two are thinking of setting alarm and faking an urgent call. They will have a silent dinner, well... not that silent, but the random conversation. 

Where is SS...??

SS???

She chose to runaway from both parties and JH is there to offer an alternative.  He takes her to Han River. He buys two hamburgers and 2 cans of cola. Why so cheap?? Because he only has 10 won cash and the hamburger street store doesn't receive credit card.
there, they will enjoy the decent food while looking at the beauty of the river and the city lights. JH feels that today is "the day", so he starts a monolog of how his life has changed since he met SS. He will sound like he is complaining and grumbling, because he keeps saying "no tamune nan....", He seals his supposed to be romantic speech by saying, "I finally realise... "noel joa hae." "Noel saranghae!".
Ss will look dumbstruck after the declaration, so JH needs to shake her out a little. SS will lament "gojimal" all the time, and it makes JH become desperate. He finally takes a final move to proof how much he loves her..

to be continued. .

Guest AlobAro

photo hateU_zps74dc7450.gif
@someone ... i hate to say this but i will never like u... u are not my type...
i am in love with @ZarraJae ... mianae..

Guest AlobAro

ok peeps.. gotta make my move..

have to go out n make some money..

c ya when i c ya...

bye       bye       bye       bye       bye

Guest violet9004

in JJS/jun ho world now there are only one girl!!!! and she is one and only 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLX8kD05PG2IZ67im9jQY

our IU/soon shin!!!

cherryblossomkawai said: Again, we have nothing to feed our appetite for our drama. No BTS's pictures but tomorrow, we will have preview video. I will try to guess what will happen : 
 we have confrontation/competition between MR and JA. 
 I don't know how they can organize parties since MR don't have anobody to invite and JA have YS ans Annoying Grandma to handle. We can suppose that MR will inviter YA and maybe JH's family (at less JH's father).I suppose also that YH will be here for her party (JA's party).I suppose without effort that SS will go to JA. MR will be richard simmons off and will try something means. JH will be with SS no matter what. 

Archived