[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

IU - Forgotten Season (MR Adding) 아이유 - 잊혀진 계절 in 최고다 이순신
BOAkmrOCYAAloDd.jpg

listen and download: HERE

such a great song! missing IU's voice..  hoping for a comeback soon :)
cr: kpoppa; PG hank

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was the oldest right? That's why he had exemption from military service. Being the sole breadwinner.
Not much is mentioned about that part of his life. Plus at that time he was still in his early 20's.

@LoveSGi wonder the same thing...why he had to be the the breadwinner when he has siblingson top of that, he's the maknae in the famperhaps his belated dad left s huge amount of debt (speculation only since i'm a k-drama lover)

I searched a little bit to try and find more information about the situation and this was the most I was able to find so far:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/4260/20120622/jo-jung-suk-i-had-family-issues-im-not-dodging-military-service.htm

edit://

This really makes me respect him even more than before. Money and debt was definitely an issue, but it was because of that, that JJS became a theater actor. Still, it must have been very difficult for him, but his hard work has definitely paid off now. He has the love of so many fans who will support him through his difficulties. :)

He mentioned in Happy Together he was born when his mum was 43.... perhaps because his siblings were all married and have to take care of their own families they cannot take care of his mum? I don't know anything else but seems likely  :)
I guess we can all appreciate him a bit more and love him more and more! :x
Thanks @akinahana89 @ck10z @yukiyukiku ;))

somehow my heart feel sad for JJS....all that happened to him, it must be very hard on himdad suddenly passed away & assumed (by me) leaving mountains of debtdropped out of schoolhi siblings are unable to support their only parent left, momsuch big burden on him on such a young agei'm glad he's where he wants to be nowgosshhh...suddenly my eyes go teary

I searched a little bit to try and find more information about the situation and this was the most I was able to find so far:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/4260/20120622/jo-jung-suk-i-had-family-issues-im-not-dodging-military-service.htm

This really makes me respect him even more than before. Money and debt was definitely an issue, but it was because of that, that JJS became a theater actor. Still, it must have been very difficult for him, but his hard work has definitely paid off now. He has the love of so many fans who will support him through his difficulties. :)

Yep I'm hisf fan too! 10 years since he can be this popular - hope he'll continue to act!

It is no wonder he can smile this cheerfully in yatblss and act so melancholy in k2h without looking out of place. His acting was so natural... without going through difficulties or having a cheerful personality I doubt he will act this well, even with his vast theatre experience.

Guest violet9004

IU and JJS really a soul mate i guess.. :)IU also have a family problem when she a teen.. her parent spilt and she live with her granny.. she been audition almost 20 place and all reject her also she doing it all alone.. that's why she more matured than her age.. among celebrities she known as 'granny'.. kekeke i guess that's why she more comfortable with older person than younger.. i wonder how well she and JJS know each other :) (mode : in dreamland) kekeke

@annamchoii luv yooou....i've been looking YT for the SS' singing audition cut, but couldn't find itthank you
i love listening to IU singing thatsomehow i get goosebumps listening to her sweet voice
aaaww....how i wish for JH & SS will sing a duetand later, i hope IU will join musical and collaborate with JJS on musical stage(noooow...how can i watch them together on a musical stage while i dun live in Korea, not a Korean, and don't understand the language....that's just great @-)  )

IU and JJS really a soul mate i guess.. :)IU also have a family problem when she a teen.. her parent spilt and she live with her granny.. she been audition almost 20 place and all reject her also she doing it all alone.. that's why she more matured than her age.. among celebrities she known as 'granny'.. kekeke i guess that's why she more comfortable with older person than younger.. i wonder how well she and JJS know each other :) (mode : in dreamland) kekeke

Hmmm. If they fall in love truly outside the drama I'll b one of the first to ship them ;)

@Iu93jjang u r not alone in this dream :x

yukiyukiku said: @annamchoii luv yooou....i've been looking YT for the SS' singing audition cut, but couldn't find itthank you
i love listening to IU singing thatsomehow i get goosebumps listening to her sweet voice
aaaww....how i wish for JH & SS will sing a duetand later, i hope IU will join musical and collaborate with JJS on musical stage(noooow...how can i watch them together on a musical stage while i dun live in Korea, not a Korean, and don't understand the language....that's just great @-)  )

@LoveSG I remember what JJS said in Happy Together now that you've mentioned it. I guess that would be the most likely explanation, but I still really feel for him.

@yukiyukiku I was a little teary eyed thinking about JJS situation too, but... it's okay... He has passed through the hard stages and ready to shine. JJS, fighting! :)

Guest iheartyou1518

@KatKat09 and @yukiyukiku aww.. don't be sad, here's JH ready to wipe your tears :)
tumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o4_250.gif (my fave gif)

akinahana89 said: I searched a little bit to try and find more information about the situation and this was the most I was able to find so far:

Archived