[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest simplepure

about to go to bed in a few.. just can't help it anymore. been reading all the posts and makes me laugh when i see the delusions and discussions on JJS.... and can't help but join in. :) anyway, don't you think SS singing love light of cnblue has a meaning too? why of all the songs, she sings that? right? maybe she feels something for JH already but couldn't express it so she sings it.. hihi... delusional me :)

anyway, got to go to bed now. good night everyone...

@Ayame- man, memories. Of WGM days and Guguma shipper days. This song was written during his marriage with her in mind.
I do not mean this in an insinuating manner. But what  JJS bulge were you guys talking about 2 weeks ago?

Guest AlobAro

@guccigal said: Hmmm, Yeon Ah's face sometimes reminds me of that Egyptian statue girl with long face, kinda looks like a cat.
Why is YA's face so narrow?  Maybe jaw and cheek bones reduction?
Just thinking out loud.

Hello! I have mixed feelings about eps 33 and 34. For the previews I expect the confesion of JH, at least for himself, but that never happen. We have a lots of scenes of our OTP, and that's great, but I don't feel that the romance is moving and their scenes seems very repetitive. In the good side we now have SS and JH working together and both singing wich is something that everyone was asking since the beggining of the show.
Anaway, I just don't want that the romance happen in the last episode but if we think objetively that's seems to be the path... I mean, there is at least one moment in wich SS think romantically about JH? (except for some looks but nothing serius...) I'm afraid that the story of the family and the procces of becoming a star dont let her think about anything more and I can't see the develop of a love story at least for now...
Well, let's see what writer-nin give us this weekend :)

Guest AlobAro

as usual the writer will give us crap this weekend..

4   3   2   1
forecast reaction of YATBLSS's fans this coming weekend n the weeks after... haha..

marudiar said: Hello! I have mixed feelings about eps 33 and 34. For the previews I expect the confesion of JH, at least for himself, but that never happen. We have a lots of scenes of our OTP, and that's great, but I don't feel that the romance is moving and their scenes seems very repetitive. In the good side we now have SS and JH working together and both singing wich is something that everyone was asking since the beggining of the show.
Anaway, I just don't want that the romance happen in the last episode but if we think objetively that's seems to be the path... I mean, there is at least one moment in wich SS think romantically about JH? (except for some looks but nothing serius...) I'm afraid that the story of the family and the procces of becoming a star dont let her think about anything more and I can't see the develop of a love story at least for now...

Guest syahrilaiyub

I dont want to fight with you @AlobAro, but isnt yeon ah the type of "going to gym every day/week?"

cherryblossomkawai said: marudiar said: Hello! I have mixed feelings about eps 33 and 34. For the previews I expect the confesion of JH, at least for himself, but that never happen. We have a lots of scenes of our OTP, and that's great, but I don't feel that the romance is moving and their scenes seems very repetitive. In the good side we now have SS and JH working together and both singing wich is something that everyone was asking since the beggining of the show.

Archived