[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

LoveSG said: I also bet she wants to invite the press - show how she is celebrating her long lost daughter's success in getting an auditioned role... but then we'll see Reporter Park again....  *-:) He'll expose MR lies :)

EDIT: Is the Soompi formatting going bonkers again?!  :-?

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest syahrilaiyub

Why subs for episode 33 isnt out yet? i know there is already at certain sites but i wanna watch with my family..... already download the vids but no subs lol

edensor said: iheartyou1518 said: @jihanjannah i think i know now ,why you love JH...
he wipes away your tearstumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o5_250.gif he tucks you in at nighthe gives you strengthhe's playful 
keeps his promise
he only looks at you
he cares for you
he cheers you up
 and tell you, you're beautiful..
cr: gifs to owner
One thing i've learned here: i don't have a love life.. hehe..brb people, i'm gonna get myself a JH.. yociexp47.gif

hi my dear Shin Shin friends! I'M SO busy and also ill this week.. but I read every comments and they gave me strength! they are so funny...
I'm still waiting for eng sub. This week ı dont care the RAW's I will watch it with understanding every word! :D

I really wonder MR's party! I'm sure SS gonna do smth and get her revenge there! I feel SS gonna shock everyone! ;)

Intermezo guys...I'm laughing out loud when I found this pics on DC.This fans bring home IU's standee using bus! z5l.gif
015A494D51D007DE2AA1EE

Bored in the bus, she take lot of pics with "IU" :))

242A624D51D007DF025090

Just look at that bus driver take a peek in the mirror :)) He might think... "WTH..." =))
2105324D51D007DE1607CB

But who cares if we have IU standee to bring back home. If I found one, I'll just do the same :))
2272614D51D007DD1F8B83

Notty notty fans... :))
23277F4951D007E138BFF2

@edensor OMG what is that?

For me this kind of love is too much!.... I dont get this crazy "fan-ing" issue...she is a human like you girl! not a goddess... not better or worst than you.... she is a citizen who do her job like you.... I dont get people.... what is she planning to do with that!? will she put it to her room and kiss everyday!? ahhh really....  @-)

evok said: @edensor OMG what is that?

For me this kind of love is too much!.... I dont get this crazy "fan-ing" issue...she is a human like you girl! not a goddess... not better or worst than you.... she is a citizen who do her job like you.... I dont get people.... what is she planning to do with that!? will she put it to her room and kiss everyday!? ahhh really....  @-)

edensor said: evok said: @edensor OMG what is that?

Archived