[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys dramabeans has post their OT for last week episode.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/06/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episodes-33-34-open-thread/

noted: now i know what YH said to YA and it really a hard smack in the face :))
"When Yeon-ah gets pissy about Jun-ho liking Soon-shin now, Young-hoon actually tells her she should’ve treated him well while she had him. Ha. He says it in his nice way since he’s a nice guy, but the words are kinda satisfying."

@dfwkimchi i really like that picture of LMS too. so innocent looking. now i think like her face seems different. you guys know what i meant, itsnt it? sorry if i'm wrong.
theres anyone know or post the actual rating for ep 34? 

And to fans too... She often gives her fans a gift, Last time when she had fanmeet in Japan, she brought her fancamers/photographer nack/chocolate. She knew names of her fans and even gave them one (nickname used by fans), chatting to them like friends etc.Owh IU... how I love her :x

wow, she's consistently thoughtful, considerate, such a true, and sweet girl she is.

ck1Oz

said: Ergh I am not even a Big Bang or TOP fan and those photos traumatizes me.

So what? After the photoshoot they go back to the Korean way and he calls her "sunbaenim" It just sounds wrong. You see an ahjumma in her innerwear and you still call her formally? She is NOT a Noona.

Guest violet9004

just got a news.. the original singer for the song that IU sing praise her because she sing it with emotional.. :)

Archived