[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LoveSG Thank you for the compliment and appreciation of what I wrote...much appreciated! :) I love JH 's mom too but sometimes she act foolishly specially with hubby around.I just hope the dad will shower her with more affection and will respect her that a woman should be respected .sometimes I feel that doc dad doesn't treat her a wife at all! He treats her just like someone who will attend to his needs..and it's sad....I hope also that mom will treat SS nicely! No need to listen to YA's untruthful words..i know in time she will learn to appreciate her future daughter in law...as for IJ I feel that she and SS will become friends... Just wondering..how come dad doc is super friendly with MR these days knowing that prior to the CH incident he's doesn't like her at all.do we a affair coming between them?

Last. Still Lee Mi Sok and her beautiful figure.The 1st pic is I love the most. I think she is fit to be Eri Kisaki from Detective Conan. I know she is older and dif hair cut and all, but she has that aura that just match Eri's aura as cold, brilliant, jenius, independent woman and lawyer. That is really her, right? I can't really recognize her in some pics. 

303507_image2_1.jpg
kim-mi-sook1.jpg
C111128_05.jpg
3761971364_797bab0db7.jpg
lee-mi-sook-2.jpg
actressphotoshoot.jpg
vogue-korea_lee-min-sook.jpg
leemisook.jpg
tumblr_mk34xqP5nh1rcoad1o1_1280_zpsc11ca
2011092811524182934_1.jpg

annamchoi said: @LoveSG Thank you for the compliment and appreciation of what I wrote...much appreciated! :) I love JH 's mom too but sometimes she act foolishly specially with hubby around.I just hope the dad will shower her with more affection and will respect her that a woman should be respected .sometimes I feel that doc dad doesn't treat her a wife at all! He treats her just like someone who will attend to his needs..and it's sad....I hope also that mom will treat SS nicely! No need to listen to YA's untruthful words..i know in time she will learn to appreciate her future daughter in law...as for IJ I feel that she and SS will become friends... Just wondering..how come dad doc is super friendly with MR these days knowing that prior to the CH incident he's doesn't like her at all.do we a affair coming between them?

Guest iheartyou1518

Episode 34 trivia : the one who taught SS to dance on the practice room..
2172F54D51D0501102718C
 is one of IU's back-up dancer. :) 
023C4C4D51D0501A2344FB
cr: pics to owner
P.S IU's so pretty! :-*

Guest nananaaa

LoveSG said: @nananaaa

I believe you are right to say it is indeed a bit extreme but different people react different to such kind of shock so I just take it as it is :) It is that character's DNA that is making things bigger than it is... guess this is to cater to the tastes of the Korean ahjumma audiences in general? I gotta defend the director cos I write scripts too :)

About the falling on top part, yes it went too quickly, but it was totally sweeet of SS to pull JH up and then JH did a small skip which was terribly aegyo too!!!! Cannot believe this guy is 33 years old =D> I also believe that that moment is a starting point for the proper journey of their love :x

I also think that the writer and director have put focus on the SSxJH development but its just that they have to develop the subplots of CWxYS and JWxHS as well... They are doing quite a good job balancing the main and subplots together, imho  >:D<

Guest iheartyou1518

OT:  i just want to share how a great singer Dahee is.. I still love IU.. I adore both girls.. :)
Dahee is the one who sang the OST with 2AM Changmin :)

cr: Mnet

Ergh I am not even a Big Bang or TOP fan and those photos traumatizes me.
So what? After the photoshoot they go back to the Korean way and he calls her "sunbaenim" It just sounds wrong. You see an ahjumma in her innerwear and you still call her formally? She is NOT a Noona.

Archived