[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; "“You Are the Best!,” Best on Weekly TV ChartPosted on 2013/07/01 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV with 0 Comments

You Are The Best!

Official poster of KBS’s weekend drama “You Are the Best!” [KBS]

KBS’s weekend drama “You Are the Best!” is back on the top spot of weekly TV ratings charts.

AGB Nielson Korea showed on Monday that the weekend drama starring Cho Jung-seok and IU took the top spot by drawing in an average rating of 25.2 percent the week of June 24 to 30.

During the first week of June, the drama had snatched the top spot from MBC’s “A 100-Year Legacy,” which closed its curtains last week, keeping it from taking its sixth straight win, but had stepped back down a slot after that week.

Following the top spot was KBS’s daily drama “A Tale of Two Sisters” which pulled in an average rating of 18.9 percent.

MBC’s fantasy drama “Kang Chi, the Beginning,” which ended its run last week, jumped up three spots and nabbed third place on the chart with an average mark of 18.7 percent.

KBS’s news program “KBS 9 o’clock News“ took the fourth spot with an average score of 17.5 percent and SBS’s fantasy thriller ”I Can Hear Your Voice” rounded up the top five on the chart after drawing in an average rating of 16.3 percent.

Other programs enjoyed included MBC weekend drama “Pots of Gold,” KBS comedy program “Gag Concert,” and Newly started MBC drama “The Scandal.”

In the meantime, TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistic) showed the top three in same order but the rest slightly differently with ”I Can Hear Your Voice” taking the fourth spot and “KBS 9 o’clock News“ the fifth spot.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KBS

Jo Jung Suk's trailer for The Face Reader

starts at 1:12
Dramabeans translated the trailer and apparently there's a YTBLSS reference!
"Okay, so on to the teasers. The two character teasers feature Song Kang-ho in character as the face reader, telling the fortunes of these people based on their facial features. But the “fortunes” are meta jokes on the actors’ real lives and resumes, and so you get a series of hilarious premonitions with in-joke references to their dramas and movies.
Jo Jung-seok: I see glory and success… but he needs to live his life controlled by a woman (YTBLSS reference) to be auspicious… Has the tenacious face of someone who doesn’t easily change his will if he doesn’t understand [a play on his movie nickname napdeuki]."

Full article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/06/the-face-readers-hilarious-meta-teasers/
FaceReader7.jpg
Jo Jung Suk with a moustache??? HOT HOT HOT *fans self*

Guest suunyup

agh i really hope the whole sibling thing doesn't happen. This is my first time watching a weekend family drama and from what iv'e gathered, most of you say stuff that strong doesn't happen in family dramas but who knows. i really hope it just goes uphill from now :/

Ally said: Jo Jung Suk's trailer for The Face Reader

starts at 1:12
Dramabeans translated the trailer and apparently there's a YTBLSS reference!
"Okay, so on to the teasers. The two character teasers feature Song Kang-ho in character as the face reader, telling the fortunes of these people based on their facial features. But the “fortunes” are meta jokes on the actors’ real lives and resumes, and so you get a series of hilarious premonitions with in-joke references to their dramas and movies.
Jo Jung-seok: I see glory and success… but he needs to live his life controlled by a woman (YTBLSS reference) to be auspicious… Has the tenacious face of someone who doesn’t easily change his will if he doesn’t understand [a play on his movie nickname napdeuki]."

Full article: http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/06/the-face-readers-hilarious-meta-teasers/
FaceReader7.jpg
Jo Jung Suk with a moustache??? HOT HOT HOT *fans self*

KatKat09 said:

Ayame wrote: »

@dfwkimchi Sorry this is the biggest one I could find, I hopeu it helps a little though:

Wh-oaa ! is that really her??

well she did seem kind..before

Did you already see her photoshot with TOP for magazine? That is super crazy :)) I'm so surprised when I saw their pics XD

OMG! :-O

and that guy with her is much younger!

Archived