[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I'm 50/50 over Ep 34.. I'm happy that there are SS and JH scenes..but can't say if I'm satisfy.. Yes, there were scenes that I was mesmerized! With JJS! Geez! He is one kyeopta guy... Specially when he smiles ! :-* that dazzling smile says it all! :\"> A MAN IN LOVE! and he has all the time for SS! I wish JH will finally have the GUTS TO TELL HER! SS is one talented girl! The auditioning part in front of YA, She nailed it! I fell for her singing voice! OMG! and she is loosen up a bit in front of JH! Nice one! She is comfortable with him now.. and its good start. That she appreciating everything JH does for her! for her to start fresh.. i hope SS may start feeling the love that JH has for her! its about time! I'd like to believe that somehow that SS is feeling it too, its just that she's supressing it for all she know that JH and YA are still together..in my previous post I said that the identity of the biological dad might be in the same industry as MR does, she said after her not so successful relationship with CH in those time that she got pregnant with SS...we will now wait for somebody to pop up saying he is SS' dad..chicken ajumma is still annoying and irritating as ever! Too much nagging!! :-@ but on the other hand it's a good thing that Chan Mi and CW's dad approved of YS... YS doing everything to please mom in law is a good start for her..it will take time but eventually she will accept her to be her daughter in law.. YS need to be patient. The dad is just too kind! :) I like II Do these days...nd I pity the baker... He really likes HY... But can pursue her because of WJ.. who dislikes him so much, I think that lil girl needs some growing up! YH is simply the best! Though SS is not working for him anymore he does care for her so much! He is always there for her! and when he overheard YA bashing SS in front of JH 's mom and IJ he scolded her...I pity JH's mom,she worries too much and too naive I may add..she does everything for her family but I think dad doc needs to pay more attention and affection for her..same goes with JH. I wish grandma will lessen her nagging! It doesn't help in the situation! I super love JA! :) she's one loving mom...YA is getting and getting insecure each day! Who wouldn't??!' JH no longer wants her and MR is now more concerned with SS! It hurts her pride and ego that everything she had before is being taken away from her bit by bit! Not to mention the sole responsible person for it is her ultimate rival SS! It's not her intention but then fate made it possible.i think YA will more bitchy with SS when the latter becomes a successful actress and she surpasses her! Oh! Boy! We all like to see that! Anyways, my TOP 3 annoying people in this episode:YA, CHICKEN AJUMMA AND GRANDMA! Not much of MR on this one..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

annamchoi said: I'm 50/50 over Ep 34.. I'm happy that there are SS and JH scenes..but can't say if I'm satisfy.. Yes, there were scenes that I was mesmerized! With JJS! Geez! He is one kyeopta guy... Specially when he smiles ! :-* that dazzling smile says it all! :\"> A MAN IN LOVE! and he has all the time for SS! In my previous post I said that the identity of the biological dad might be in the same industry as MR does, she said after her not so successful relationship with CH in those time that she got pregnant with SS...we will now wait for somebody to pop up saying he is SS' dad..chicken ajumma is still annoying and irritating as ever! Too much nagging!! :-@ but on the other hand it's a good thing that Chan Mi and CW's dad approved of YS... YS doing everything to please mom in law is a good start for her..it will take time but eventually she will accept her to be her daughter in law.. YS need to be patient. The dad is just too kind! :) I like II Do these days...nd I pity the baker... He really likes HY... But can pursue her because of WJ.. who dislikes him so much, I think that lil girl needs some growing up! YH is simply the best! Though SS is not working for him anymore he does care for her so much! He is always there for her! and when he overheard YA bashing SS in front of JH 's mom and IJ he scolded her...I pity JH's mom,she worries too much and too naive I may add..she does everything for her family but I think dad doc needs to pay more attention and affection for her..same goes with JH. I wish grandma will lessen her nagging! It doesn't help in the situation! I super love JA! :) she's one loving mom...YA is getting and getting insecure each day! Who wouldn't??!' JH no longer wants her and MR is now more concerned with SS! It hurts her pride and ego that everything she had before is being taken away from her bit by bit! Not to mention the sole responsible person for it is her ultimate rival SS! It's not her intention but then fate made it possible.i think YA will more bitchy with SS when the latter becomes a successful actress and she surpasses her! Oh! Boy! We all like to see that! Anyways, my TOP 3 annoying people in this episode:YA, CHICKEN AJUMMA AND GRANDMA! Not much of MR on this one..

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; "Changmin (of 2AM), Dahee (of GLAM) – I Only See One Person (한 사람만 보여요) You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin OSTBy popgasa on June 30, 2013

In case my feelings get noticed
I became a bit colder
But I’m falling love with you
My feelings are getting bigger but you can’t see

If I approach you first, we might grow farther apart
So I’m standing a step away from you
Now I want to be brave and take a step toward you

I only see you, the one person, you are my love
If you can recognize me as well, please come to me
I can’t hide my pounding heart
I only love you
Until always, only you

I don’t know how to tell you I love you
So I’m endlessly looking at you
Now I want to be brave and take a step toward you

I only see you, the one person, you are my love
If you can recognize me as well, please come to me
I can’t hide my pounding heart
I only love you
Until always, only you

There is a miracle in front of me
You are among many people
We only have this beautiful love

I’ll only look at you, the one person, I’ll only look at you
Now can you hug me? I only have you
I can’t stop my feelings for one moment
I only love you
Until always, only you

About these ads

@KatKat09 Since 'Forgotten Season' is an old song, there are translations for the song out:
Forgotten Season [Hangul/Romanization/Translation] source지금도 기억하고 있어요, 시월의 마지막 밤을Jikeumdeo giokhageo isseoyeo shiworui majimak bameulI still remember the last night of October.
뜻모를 이야기만 남긴 채 우리는 헤어졌지요Ddeutmeoreul iyagiman namgin chae urineun heojyeottjiyeoWe separated after having indefinable words.
그날의 쓸쓸했던 표정이 그대의 진실인가요Keunalui sseusseulhaettdeon pyeojeongi keudaeui jinshiringayeoWas your gloomy face the truth?
한마디 변명도 못하고 잊혀져야 하는 건가요Hamadi beonmyeongdeo mothageo ithyeojyeoya haneun geongayeoWill I have to forget you without even trying to explain?
언제나 돌아오는 계절은 나에게 꿈을 주지만, Onjena deoraoneun gyejeoreun na-ege kkeumeul jujiman,The returning seasons give me dreams,
이룰 수 없는 꿈은 슬퍼요, irul su obtneun kkeumeun seulpeoyeo,yet the impossible dreams make me sad,
나를 울려요nareul ulryeoyeothey make me cry.
지금도 기억하고 있어요, 시월의 마지막 밤을Jikeumdeo giokhageo isseoyeo shiworui majimak bameulI still remember the last night of October.
뜻모를 이야기만 남긴 채 우리는 헤어졌지요Ddeutmeoreul iyagiman namgin chae urineun heojyeottjiyeoWe separated after having indefinable words.
그날의 쓸쓸했던 표정이 그대의 진실인가요Keunalui sseusseulhaettdeon pyeojeongi keudaeui jinshiringayeoWas your gloomy face the truth?
한마디 변명도 못하고 잊혀져야 하는 건가요Hamadi beonmyeongdeo mothageo ithyeojyeoya haneun geongayeoWill I have to forget you without even trying to explain?
언제나 돌아오는 계절은 나에게 꿈을 주지만Onjena deoraoneun gyejeoreun na-ege kkeumeul jujimanThe returning seasons give me dreams,
이룰 수 없는 꿈은 슬퍼요irul su obtneun kkeumeun seulpeoyeo yet the impossible dreams make me sad, 
나를 울려요nareul ulryeoyeothey make me cry, 
나를 울려요nareul ulryeoyeothey make me cry.

NEWMARIO said: class="entry-title" style="font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Changmin (of 2AM), Dahee (of GLAM) – I Only See One Person (한 사람만 보여요) You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin OST

I only love you
Until always, only you

About these ads

Guest xxmagsxx

[OST Audio] 2AM's Changmin x GLAM's Dahee - "한 사람만 보여요":http://youtu.be/TWJSV7XrSn4

THIS song (to me) describes perfectly where JH is at right now. At the same time, it feels like SS too... as if she's "testing the waters" before she admits any attraction(and there is) for him. Like she senses something's up. But each time she asks...he in a way, without knowing shoots her down. Which just prolongs his frustrations of his pent up feelings.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much for the O.S.TLove the song so much. Been waiting for it so long~ So happy to replay it again and again now :x
tumblr_mp84tn9Aio1ql46ngo5_250.giftumblr_mp84tn9Aio1ql46ngo2_250.gif
tumblr_mp84tn9Aio1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_mp84tn9Aio1ql46ngo4_250.giftumblr_mp84tn9Aio1ql46ngo6_250.giftumblr_mp84tn9Aio1ql46ngo3_250.gif

cr to pilsuks

Ally said: NEWMARIO said: class="entry-title" style="font-size: 22px; font-weight: normal; clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px;"Changmin (of 2AM), Dahee (of GLAM) – I Only See One Person (한 사람만 보여요) You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin OST

I only love you
Until always, only you

About these ads

Guest iheartyou1518

You’re The Best, Lee Soon Shin OST Part 3: "한 사람만 보여요" by Changmin (2AM) and Dahee (GLAM)

tumblr_mp8q04u2bJ1rlzlwyo1_1372653220_co

to download click: Pabo couple Love  (better quality)
cr: iumushimushi; kpoppa

Guest xxmagsxx

@LoveSG: "  ... Just hope they don't destroy this drama with the shocking fact they are siblings... that'll be a huge turn off for me".----I feel it would suck for all in here...BIG TIME lol

Archived