[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

tiendoank said: I expect, by the time I write this post, there is already an uproar here.. 
Writer, director, for the shake of all names that holy, why oh why did you have to make this kind of episode?? is it a must to produce a whacky lacky episode every Saturday?? Is there a rule in this earth that tells you to make bitter-taste episode EVERY SATURDAY, so that the SUNDAY ep looks better?? wae..??? JUST TELL MEEE WAAAAAEEE???!!!!!!
I was so mad for fishing Junho-Soon Shin part for almost 45 minutes, and earned almost nothing..But anyway.. I'm going to make a very long essay, everyone can just pass it if it's tl;dr
1. Ju Jeong Seok : was he really casted as a male LEAD??? I felt that he was merely an EXTRA today..2. JUnho-Soon Shin parts were not very well-developed. Soon Shin was in MR home. Junho came and eavesdropped just like that (is that even possible?? could he come in without ringing the bell or knocking the door??). Soon Shin and Junho in the river. Cut to SS -JH in restaurant drinking. CUT to SS in JH's office, JH covered her with jacket, smiling, touching her hair. Done. SS woke up. they went home. SS didn't want to go in and go to MR house instead. done. finito.
NO brooding session for both characters. the preview said that Junho starts to realise his feelings for SS. But I can't catch that vibe during his limited scenes today. I thought I would find him in his room, looking at the ceiling while thinking about himself and SS and what she means for him and he finally starts to add 1+1 and come to realization. But No. There's no thinking session. There's nothing that visualise what he feels.
I was waiting, after their parts were over, that later we might get to see Junho reminisced the drinking scene and we get to see the process further. PROCESS. not only RESULT.
2. JA. Two thumbs up, Mom!! that's what mom is. SS didn't have to shout her feelings out loud. SS didn't have to scream her frustration. But JA could see it, and she understood. She gave SS the strength that she really needed this time. 
3. The fact that YH had to step up and talk to YA means that she might have gone to far with her jealousy. Can't get what they say, but YA seemed to eventually feel fed up with the MR&SS things. she was left aside. For her SS might be a kind of thief, taking away her "Junho" (though he doesn't have any feeling anymore) and her "omma". 
4. @AlobAro Your IJ ssi looked so different today I almost couldn't recognize her! 
5. I was still mad at how limited JH&SS parts today that JUnho's excessive "FIGHTING!!" expression only mended my pain a little. But yeah! that's kinda cute!!
6. Can't imagine how smelly IU's grey holey outfits would be. She wore it for, like, 2 straight days and nights????? Usher the girl to take a bath, please!!!
7. Gilja,?? pass------
8. Halmoni?? pass----
9. Bread man?? why so sad today??
10. OH< YES>> Does the writer also want to add another love line from Dr. Shin & MR affair????? Jezzz..
11. I'm closing today. I'd better sleep early and develop my own version tonight..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woot! Thank you ALL who did the recaps and all.  :x
Yay!!! I finally felt the loove emanating from each other from our main OTP!!! Those screengrabs are absolutely beautiful and impressive :) And I totally luuuuuuurve the JHxSS moments.... and finally is payback time from SS :P
MR really needs to know that her daughter is not so easy to control as she assumes.... totally glad SS is giving her lessons of her own :D
I haven't watch the ep (only waiting till subs then I watch ) but from the screengrabs of IU, I can see her portrayal of emotions clearly - I feel like crying with her - why so sad?

Guest xxmagsxx

jihanjannah said: it's kills me to admit this,but those b****** YA&IJ were looking quite decent today,YA always wears f**gly clothes,but she was okey today..i guess /:)

Archived