[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

Here's JH trying to make his move..
BN7HpIyCcAAhxdf.jpg

but sadly, it got rejected..keke some other time dear.. :)
BN7HvbkCQAAFYyI.jpg

he gets away with it by "Nothing there's something on your back" keke.
BN7H02qCcAAW7OB.jpg

cr: pics to owner

I expect, by the time I write this post, there is already an uproar here.. 
Writer, director, for the shake of all names that holy, why oh why did you have to make this kind of episode?? is it a must to produce a whacky lacky episode every Saturday?? Is there a rule in this earth that tells you to make bitter-taste episode EVERY SATURDAY, so that the SUNDAY ep looks better?? wae..??? JUST TELL MEEE WAAAAAEEE???!!!!!!
I was so mad for fishing Junho-Soon Shin part for almost 45 minutes, and earned almost nothing..But anyway.. I'm going to make a very long essay, everyone can just pass it if it's tl;dr
1. Ju Jeong Seok : was he really casted as a male LEAD??? I felt that he was merely an EXTRA today..2. JUnho-Soon Shin parts were not very well-developed. Soon Shin was in MR home. Junho came and eavesdropped just like that (is that even possible?? could he come in without ringing the bell or knocking the door??). Soon Shin and Junho in the river. Cut to SS -JH in restaurant drinking. CUT to SS in JH's office, JH covered her with jacket, smiling, touching her hair. Done. SS woke up. they went home. SS didn't want to go in and go to MR house instead. done. finito.
NO brooding session for both characters. the preview said that Junho starts to realise his feelings for SS. But I can't catch that vibe during his limited scenes today. I thought I would find him in his room, looking at the ceiling while thinking about himself and SS and what she means for him and he finally starts to add 1+1 and come to realization. But No. There's no thinking session. There's nothing that visualise what he feels.
I was waiting, after their parts were over, that later we might get to see Junho reminisced the drinking scene and we get to see the process further. PROCESS. not only RESULT.
2. JA. Two thumbs up, Mom!! that's what mom is. SS didn't have to shout her feelings out loud. SS didn't have to scream her frustration. But JA could see it, and she understood. She gave SS the strength that she really needed this time. 
3. The fact that YH had to step up and talk to YA means that she might have gone to far with her jealousy. Can't get what they say, but YA seemed to eventually feel fed up with the MR&SS things. she was left aside. For her SS might be a kind of thief, taking away her "Junho" (though he doesn't have any feeling anymore) and her "omma". 
4. @AlobAro Your IJ ssi looked so different today I almost couldn't recognize her! 
5. I was still mad at how limited JH&SS parts today that JUnho's excessive "FIGHTING!!" expression only mended my pain a little. But yeah! that's kinda cute!!
6. Can't imagine how smelly IU's grey holey outfits would be. She wore it for, like, 2 straight days and nights????? Usher the girl to take a bath, please!!!
7. Gilja,?? pass------
8. Halmoni?? pass----
9. Bread man?? why so sad today??
10. OH< YES>> Does the writer also want to add another love line from Dr. Shin & MR affair????? Jezzz..
11. I'm closing today. I'd better sleep early and develop my own version tonight..

evok said: ahh preview is good, ıt looks like she take the audition. she will chosed for role. she looks very happy but JA looks so jelly ang angry!
but now I wonder where is that SS on the top of JH scene! ıs it from next week! :((

Guest iheartyou1518

seriously, you two are so cute! :) i love how your clothes are color coordinated.. keke.
BN7H8Y6CcAAqdqC.jpg

SS remembering her time in the park with her Lee family
BN7IFT8CQAAWTai.jpg
BN7ILBOCcAA5FPD.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Guest frozenyoghurtz

awww.... today's episode was so good. - i love it because our OTP's scenes a little bit more than usual. yay!!! - i love it because there was fewer chicken ahjumma's scenes. double yay!!!- i love IU's voice. it sounds so sexy in my ears. - but i don't like MR & JA. they're so nasty and full of envy and jealousy. they're perfectly suited to one another. 
& i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. wish there'll be more skinship between our cute OTP.  :x

Hahaha,...I reread my earlier post and it seemed I was totally mad with today episode because I expected MOOOOOAAR JH-SS scenes that what was given.  .. I was so mad I couldn't actually appreciate what I got..
well.. better take a deep breath first... inhaaaale....exhaaale.. Caaaalm doooown Tiiiien..
I'll rewatch and come back later.. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

So happy to see so many moments of our couple today :x :x :x Can't wait for tomorrow's episode !Thanks everyone so much for recaps, screencaps, videos and other awesome posts :D
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo1_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo2_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo3_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo5_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo4_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo8_r1_250.giftumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo6_250.gif

Guest xxmagsxx

i just thought it was the cutest and funniest thing when JH swipes over SS cute lil tiny nose while wiping her tears.. :P

LSS is good for a weekend drama. If I go in expecting an award winning writer. Or a Drama of the year quality then of course I'll feel frustrated. It's ep 34 we only have 16 more episodes. If I think about the lack of progress for all 3 couples, then I'll feel like tearing my hair out. But if I take it easy and see what comes, it's much better on my blood pressure.
Like now, my download is almost done, I am going to rewatch my favourite parts, then off to watch Shark- which I have to catch up on. Or going to sort out some viki team issues. LSS is light. By now I was expecting at least one confirmed couple with the ship sailing. But nothing so far; 34 episodes 1 kiss. 3 couples.
Oops. See how analyzing doesn't get me anywhere but down? Much better to bask in the pleasure of Jo Sung Seok for the last few months. Then for the next 2 months. Who knows when he will get the lead again? Yoon In Na as well, I don't get to see her much in a couple role.
Thinking cap on for K drama? Think it should be better saved for Heartless City or I hear your voice. I still don't have the guts to watch ep 8 after reading the recap. It tore my heart into pieces. Lee Soon Shin on the other hand, just makes me coo when JH goes weak-kneed at Soon Shin. She- I have no ambition at her being feminine, loving, PDA with him at any point in the drama.
Build your expectations low-ish then life as a viewer is so much better. :P

tiendoank said: Hahaha,...I reread my earlier post and it seemed I was totally mad with today episode because I expected MOOOOOAAR JH-SS scenes that what was given.  .. I was so mad I couldn't actually appreciate what I got..
well.. better take a deep breath first... inhaaaale....exhaaale.. Caaaalm doooown Tiiiien..
I'll rewatch and come back later.. 

Archived