[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

ooohhh. they are now drinking buddies! the type who cries when drunk.. keke. will we get a piggyback ride from JH? :D

Guest iheartyou1518

i think the "leak" script was real.. lee family are now looking for SS and calls SS but MR gets to answer..

Oops MR calls SS house and tells her SS slept over at her place right?
What was the written preview saying about this again? Okay grandma demanding again to mother and YS, Yelling.
Me going off to do own things now. 

Guest iheartyou1518

they spend the night at Gabi ent.. and love struck JH get to watch SS sleep. :) awww. I totally love you darling on BGM.. :)

ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddddddddddddddddddd SS slept JH's OFFICE he took her there after she got drunk..hahahahahah ohmygooodddddd yepeeeeee =)) JH looking at her while she's sleeping...omooo..he's looking sooo happy,he went out to buy something for her breakfast, haha blabbermouth came in the office hahah... =)) don't understandand what they were saying but,anyway SS told them am going home,JH told he i'll take you home,they went together..soo hapyyyyy :x :x

* Cue squealing *
 He has her sleeping on his office sofa. Sweeps her hair back. Cue new OST.
I love you totally, darling 
If you come to my side 
I will cherish you much more than now 
I love you totally, darling 
Forever yours 
I hope to be on your side, believe me.

Then the secretary assistant guy comes in and has a heart attack.
Party pooper. Then JH comes back with food.  The rest the others can summarize. :P

Archived