[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxmagsxx

Hmmm...looking forward to this weekends episodes..not only for the obvious but i want to see if that caveman lol essay spoiler/"fanfic" edensor posted pages ago matches...cause if it is, thats a source we can look out for next time. cause it really revved up this thread lol

Guest xxmagsxx

a lil read: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/iu-and-jo-jung-suk-get-caught-in-the-act-again-on-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin----sorry if its been posted before :P

wow theres so much going here when i'm sleep. so much hate and love. i have a funny and creepy story. yesterday i have download JJS song in my hp. i make it as my massage RT. and this morning the song wake me up at 5.15 am. i dont know guys what really happened. i checked my phone and theres no massage in. but it was that song that suddenly play. its play the full song. its not my alarm clock either.  i dont know if i play that song without i realise it in my unconscious mind. its sometimes creepy sweating-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821236and after the second thought it was funny. JJS just wake me up.happy-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821234 

yoeda

said: wow theres so much going here when i'm sleep. so much hate and love. i have a funny and creepy story. yesterday i have download JJS song in my hp. i make it as my massage RT. and this morning the song wake me up at 5.15 am. i dont know guys what really happened. i checked my phone and theres no massage in. but it was that song that suddenly play. its play the full song. its not my alarm clock either.  i dont know if i play that song without i realise it in my unconscious mind. its sometimes creepy 

sweating-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821236

and after the second thought it was funny. JJS just wake me up.

happy-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821234

@edensor dont tease me chigu. noooo.  X_X 
@tiendoank i think in real life man always share their outfit. but in YH case??? hmm don kwow. buwahaha. mb JH just share its once when he runaway from his family house. remember how poor he is back there.  :D

Archived