[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoveSG said: atilia said: jihanjannah said:  whattt @atilia upast SRKJ era..lol..me i still can't 8-> omo JJS character died in TK2H... mygod,one more reason to stay away... :((  JJS&IU4ever..best Kdrama couple ever..at least for meeeh O:-)  :-*                                                                            @LoveSG thanx for warning i'll remember to stay away from TK2H...i love JJS soo much and i want to support him watching his dramas but don't want to see him dying...otoeee..                        :x :((

@ZarraJae
dear i haven't seen that one either, am really ashamed to admit this, but i didnt know anything about JJS before YATBLSS.. :-S this's the first time am watcjing his drama..i know shame on me.. btw the reason why am staying away or not watching is the chemistry he had with the girl..lol everyone talks about that it kills me.to hear that.. :-SS               talk2u late rRanbir Kapoor's movie is calling me.. ;;)

jihanjannah

said: @ZarraJae

dear i haven seen that one either, am really ashamed to admit this.but i didnt know anything about JJS.. :-S this's the first time am watcjing his drama..i know shame on me.. X_X btw the reason why am staying away or not watching is the chemistry he had with the girl..lol everyone talks about that it kills me.to hear that.. :-SS               talk2u laterRanbir Kapoor's mobie is calling me..

@tiendoank- goodness I ended up watching the whole video. How many girls are there? Plus for goodness sakes what's the plot? Now I am curious. You might have to do it in spoilers though in order not to go off topic.
:\"> Hah. I haven't watched Bollywood movies in years and have no clue what's happening there these days. However I do remember this actress. Is she in the video? I loved this movie. No no, not the main actress. The girl playing the older sister. I like her best.

http://youtu.be/UKi6oWYUTNY

I came here for updates and the tangent this thread has taken made me laugh. I was just sorting out some medical terminology for Good Doctor. And Bollywood movies is as far from Korean medical dramas as... ?? Soon Shin dating the waiter boy before falling for Jun Ho.
Night guys.

Guest violet9004

lol the article that comes out today is for the new ost tomorrow..

JJS sing a love song to IU not Jun Ho sing a love song to Soon shin.. :x

i don't care i like both pairing but its true i cannot see JJS act with other women.. i will hate her  X( 

Off-topic: TWO more pages to the 500TH page!!!

So sorry to all the JJSxIU fangirls out there.... I first fell in love with JJS in K2H so my fav pairing of him would be with Lee Yoon-ji - they are the best pairing, in my personal opinion :P

BUT JJS with IU is sizzling hot as well :D

I suspect JJS will be hot with every other female characters / actresses :x :x :x

Muahahaha! He is mine. ;)

Guest iheartyou1518

Jo Jeong Seok Sings a Love Song for ‘Lee Soon Shin’ OST

intrestingg

Confessing his love to IU, Jo Jeong Seok will be singing for KBS’ You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin..

27475281.jpg

On episode 30 of the popular drama, Junho (Jo Jeong Seok) sang a song for Soon Shin (IU) by the campfire. Following the broadcast, viewers began to ask what the song is and where they can hear the full song. 

The song is titled I Completely Love You and was created by Lee Hyun Seung and No Joo Hwan, who is also the brain behind Baek Ji Young’s Don’t Forget Me, Kim Tae Woo’s Love rain, and more. 

As he debut as a musical actor, Jo Jeong Seok is expected to melt the hearts of listeners when it is released on June 28 on various music websites. 

Photo Credit: KBS

cr: enewsworld

The actress has to be a block of wood if she doesn't melt when JJS focus on her.But it's not the chemistry but also the director. We better not get the arm on the side and closed lips kiss.

Guest micole21

Hi guys! omygosh, I'm so late! :( I did not watch episode 31 and 32 yet. And now, the preview on ep 33 is out! will watch on saturday. SWEAR! :) haha, just sayin' :D I miss deapyonim so much! ^^ <3 

Guest violet9004

i bet we will get a lot of shin-shin scene for the next episode.. and why jun ho can meet up with soon shin??? i can't wait for saturday!!!! :((

Guest beanshpy

iu93jjang said: lol the article that comes out today is for the new ost tomorrow..

JJS sing a love song to IU not Jun Ho sing a love song to Soon shin.. :x

i don't care i like both pairing but its true i cannot see JJS act with other women.. i will hate her  X( 

Guest violet9004

beanshpy said: needed to "unlurk" just to express how much i second to your opinion!lol ;). me too i won't get to appreciate JJS having a loveline in a drama (even in real life) with another actress/woman other than IU. let's just say...im obsessed with the shin-shin couple!  8->
hello and goodnight YTBLSS friends! having fun reading all your posts. keep it up! 
851581_144885039019096_588913436_n.png

Guest ilukd77

tiendoank said: @jihajannah
*HIGH FIVE* 
http://youtu.be/-Cy150z8Bz4

Reminds me when the world was still young and free, and South Korea was only a country....

Archived