[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@ZarraJae said: OFF TOPIC
@yukiyukiku I know what you mean. I saw in Incarnation that JS hated all the aeygo-ness which IU suggested to the producers of the show. He was made to look and act cute and wear funny costumes which he hated. So most of the time he wasnt too happy, hence no chemistry. But looking at how these two are so professional in their acting and how they are doing so well in the dramas they are in now, I believe it'll be fun to watch them together again. According to JS, they are the best of friends now and if that's the case, I think they will be very comfortable with each other. Anyway, it was just a thought and something that I don't really see happening any time soon anyway.  :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AlobAro Just for the fun : In response to all your "naughty" little notes in small print in all IU's images posted recently, ala Beauty and The Beast style:
Villagers: [singing] Raise the flag, sing the song, here we come, we're fifty strong, and fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong... Let's kill the Beast!

Gaston: Were you in love with her, Beast? Did you honestly think she'd want you when she had someone like me?

Belle: [singing] Ohhh, isn't this amazing / It's my favorite part because, you'll see / Here's where she meets Prince Charming / But she won't discover that it's him / 'Til chapter three.

Cogsworth: [singing] Well, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before.

Chip: What?

Mrs. Potts: [singing] There may be something there that wasn't there before.

Chip: *What's* there, Mama?

Mrs. Potts: Shh. I'll tell you when you're older.

sFun_nahnahna2.gif

@cherryblossom...
haha!!!congrats girl! We did make it today! I browsed on Soompi forum looking for a help how to post a vid. After a series of trial and error, I made it!!
@ yukiyukiku
I watched that show too today... the way he described the kiss in detail is just....  juicy!!!
JJS, showing instead of telling. How???

Guest AlobAro

@yukiyukiku said: @AlobAro:x *blink2* uuuww...yum..yum... *drools*
3 boxes of belgian choco for IJ...hmm...should enough to console her & even prepare her for the next heartbreaking if there's anymorehave IJ said thank you to you? she hasn't, has she...that spoiled girl should be taught some lessonsperhaps she should marry CW & get some lessons from chicken ajuhmma

Guest AlobAro

@ZarraJae said: @AlobAro Just for the fun : In response to all your "naughty" little notes in small print in all IU's images posted recently, ala Beauty and The Beast style:
Villagers: [singing] Raise the flag, sing the song, here we come, we're fifty strong, and fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong... Let's kill the Beast!

Gaston: Were you in love with her, Beast? Did you honestly think she'd want you when she had someone like me?

Belle: [singing] Ohhh, isn't this amazing / It's my favorite part because, you'll see / Here's where she meets Prince Charming / But she won't discover that it's him / 'Til chapter three.

Cogsworth: [singing] Well, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before.

Chip: What?

Mrs. Potts: [singing] There may be something there that wasn't there before.

Chip: *What's* there, Mama?

Mrs. Potts: Shh. I'll tell you when you're older.

sFun_nahnahna2.gif

@AloBaro

yeah they are professional
no one wait him to react like "why my best friend is touching my wife!"  but ofcourse ıts awkward for all of them! being professional doesnt chance the fact!
why artist always say I dont watch my husbands/wife/lovers dramas or movies..... thats the reason....

I dont care it, I saw more awkward moments, ıts normal, this is their job but I dont know why but I cant stop to think about her man when I watch them...  :\">

AlobAro said:i am glad that u notice how difficult for me to stay active in this thread... everybody bashes uri IJ-ssi... they don't care about my feelings... the last thing that they will give a speck of tots to...

if i were to even flick SS's or JH's fingers, the repercussion from everyone in here are indescribable... that someone from the north will be the team leader in condemning n attacking me... saying that i am mean, heartless n bla bla bla...

but they always forget that i have my own liking n views that they should respect just like i am respecting theirs... well... life is cruel n unfair... even in soompi...

anyhow... my shipping on uri IJ-ssi will persevere till the end.. n i will personally kill JH n SS... pay back time is near... ahaha...

AlobAro

said:i am glad that u notice how difficult for me to stay active in this thread... everybody bashes uri IJ-ssi... they don't care about my feelings... the last thing that they will give a speck of tots to...

if i were to even flick SS's or JH's fingers, the repercussion from everyone in here are indescribable... that someone from the north will be the team leader in condemning n attacking me... saying that i am mean, heartless n bla bla bla...

but they always forget that i have my own liking n views that they should respect just like i am respecting theirs... well... life is cruel n unfair... even in soompi...

anyhow... my shipping on uri IJ-ssi will persevere till the end.. n i will personally kill JH n SS... pay back time is near... ahaha...

@AlobAroLOL...how do you know i love bellies the belly just below the belt has the most fun...easy to pinch...fun to play with..your campaign on IJ is indeed jjangg :-bd

@ZarraJaewoww...you've done lots of recapsi always see you in GFB's thread, and you had the best recapthank you....and sorry for the late "thank you" :\">

Guest AlobAro

@tiendoank said: LoL..
You won't be alone. I'll be right besides you. You know what's wrong with this drama?? All the men can't take the greatness that is radiant from IJ ssi.. Her father, brother, and the man he loves, they can't see right through her to actually find the wonderful lady that she is.  And she's too precious for her own good, no one man seems to be on par with her. Not even the great Dr. Park..

One quot to describes uri IJ ssi..
'' I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me." (Ralph Ellison - Invisible Man)

hhajha you sooo right @atilia i get soo damnn crazy everytime, when some of our chingus start talking about JJS with other girl, thank god i haven't watchd TK2H...i heard JJS was awesome in that drama...but i just am not ready to watch that maybe about 2 years from now...i can see JJS only and only with IU...to me they like bollywood's best couple King Shahrukh Khan&Kajol... :x <:-P

Archived