phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Watch online here ^^

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-17/

Guest nguyenxu

although i can't understand such a thing in the raw ep but it's interesting that when JH talks with SS's omma , he looks nervous like a bf in his first meeting with the future mother - in - law...try to win her heart and approvement LOL i wonder in the future when he actually starts the relationship with SS how will he deal with her mother and grandmother. He was beaten up before so he must be scared and worried LOL

Yeah Soon Shin was kind of insolent towards  Junho today. No matter how you don't think of him. he is still the company President. Investing money in your acting career.
I am now going to look for ep 18 preview. What the? I didn't expect Yeon Ah to step up today.Woohoo SS is jealous. Yippee bring on ep 18.

Haven't even watched the episode yet but THANK YOU for the screen caps!! Haha now that Lee Soon Shin is dolled up all the guys are like...OMG. I love restaurant owner...and I know he totally won't get the girl...so I will gladly take him :D

Guest nguyenxu

omg i really wanna know what's going on in ep 18 preview...can't wait till tomorrow :((( it seems like there will be some romantic moments for our couple kyaaaa i ship Shin - Shin couple so hard, even the thought of them as a real couple off-screen makes me smile (despite the age gap but i dont really care cause JJS looks young for his age :D)

Soon Shin's omma really a gangster now. I really can't stand her anymore. She is such a rude woman now. I know she is angry, but that doesn't mean she has to be angry and arrogant to everyone. The other mother is just the same. I think she'll interfere again. Doing something to ruin Junho's plan.
Haishhh... the two of them... really irritate me : /
Not to mention the young gangster, Yeon ah and Junho's sister : /You right @Laura there is alot of annoying characters here : /

Guest jiaxin1603

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cpve3FsMmc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drrjEozEBM

Cr to uploader

wow what an interesting episode today, too bad my connection was just back after the show,
well as for YA I think she is getting jealous and greedy too, now that she learned about JH is from rich family definitely she will grab the opportunity.. but I hate her haahhaa, doesnt she look like she had plastic surgeries? her face was not perfectly fixed!

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 17 Review: Go Joo Won Kisses Yoo In Na on the Cheeck

Posted on May 04, 2013 in drama by via FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

20130504082836_295522_788_444

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 17, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) kissed Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) on the cheek.

While Chan Woo and Yoo Shin were having a date at a coffee shop, a waitress came and offered them to take photos. Chan Woo happily agreed.

As the waitress held the camera and told them to sit closer to each other, Yoo Shin just asked her to finish taking the photo. Just when the waitress was done counting ‘three’, Chan Woo suddenly turned his head and kissed Yoo Shin’s cheek. Yoo Shin was surprised.

cr: koreandrama.com

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 17 Review: Jung Woo Helps Son Tae Young from Getting Scold by Her Mother-in-Law

Posted on May 04, 2013 in drama by via

201305042054774807_5184f79a536d6

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 17, Seo Jin Wook(played by Jung Woo) helped Lee Hye Shin(played by Son Tae Young) from getting scold by her mother-in-law.

Hye Shin and her mother-in-law had a talk at Jin Wook’s bakery. The mother-in-law was scolding her for getting divorced with her husband for his affair. She said, “All I liked about you was your intelligence. But now I realized you weren’t that smart after all. Just because your husband had an affair with a different woman, you got divorced with him? Guys do that at least once in their lifetime. You should have suppressed yourself and waited for him to come back to you.”

She also added, “From now on, I’m going to take care of the expenses for Woo Joo(played by Kim Hwan Hee). How would I know if you’re spending the money for yourself? Send me all of the receipts you get for spending money for Woo Joo.”

Hye Shin couldn’t reply to her absurd decision. Just then, Jin Wook came towards their table and said to her mother-in-law, “It’s break time, so you’d have to leave.” He kicked her out of the bakery.

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 17 Review: IU Promises Lee Mi Sook Her Success in the Future

1367668777_506550

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 17, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) promised Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) her success in the future.

Even after Mi Ryung kicked Soon Shin out of her house, Soon Shin still showed respect and love to Mi Ryung. While she was working at a restaurant, she heard from her coworker that Mi Ryung just stopped by at the same building. Soon Shin rushed out to see her.

She called Mi Ryung, and as she looked back, she said, “I’m sorry for letting you down.” Mi Ryung coldly answered, “I thought we were done talking about that.”

Soon Shin continued, “I’ll do my best and then make you think ‘I’m glad I taught that girl’. I’m going to gain recognition from you someday.” Mi Ryung said, “Really? Then go for it.” Soon Shin replied, “Thank you. I’ll see you again!”

However, Mi Ryung planned another scheme to ruin Soon Shin’s debut.

forevergirl said: wow what an interesting episode today, too bad my connection was just back after the show,
well as for YA I think she is getting jealous and greedy too, now that she learned about JH is from rich family definitely she will grab the opportunity.. but I hate her haahhaa, doesnt she look like she had plastic surgeries? her face was not perfectly fixed!

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 17 Review: IU Transforms into a Pretty Lady and Surprises Jo Jung Suk

1367668207_506548

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 17, Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) had a transformation into a mature, pretty lady, and surprised Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk).

Joon Ho was able to receive permission from Soon Shin’s mother to let Soon Shin get trained to become an actress. He became even more eager to make Soon Shin a star.

Joon Ho brought a hair dresser, a stylist, and a make up artist to help Soon Shin get transformed. After a while, she came out wearing a white dress with a long curly hair. Joon Ho was surprised to see her new style. However, he shortly pointed out her ugly habits such as laughing out loud, eating too much, her walking posture, and so on.

He also said, “What the masses want is fantasy, not the truth. If you don’t maintain your fantasy, you won’t be able to succeed. Being stupid and being innocent is like a paper thickness difference. Become a woman that makes my heart tremble.”

Soon Shin asked, “Why should I make your heart tremble for?” Joon Ho replied, “If you do, it means all the Koreans’ hearts are trembling for you. You have no idea how picky I am.”

Bread Ahjussiiii Saranghaaaaa. :x  God he can kick some b*tt when he wants too. He was awesome. He was extra hot today saving Hye Shin. =P~ Now that he knows she is a divorcee,Let the romance begins. ;))

JoonHo is In love. He is so in love. Did you see how he was startled as soon as he saw SoonShin? I so love this couple. Look at his smile to SS in the preview,If it's not love,then what is it? :x

The two moms should change side and date each other in real life, They match each other very well.LOL

I hate the fact that Chan Woo is more in love than Yu Shin. I want something to bring some senses to Yu Shin. It seems, She will become jealous,a little, next episode. I say Good for her.She needs to learn about giving love too. b-(

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 17 Review: Kim Yoon Seo Suggests to Jo Jung Suk to Halt Their Bet on Making IU a Star

1367669178_506551

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 17, Choi Yeon Ah(played by Kim Yoon Seo) suggested to Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) to stop their bet on making Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) a star.

Yeon Ah had a feeling that Joon Ho has been treating her differently nowadays after he started working with Soon Shin. Moreover, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) said to her, “President Shin has been acting weird these days. Don’t you think he’s caring too much about Soon Shin? You’re going to miss him if you don’t do anything about it. You never know what would happen between a man and woman relationship. Stop that useless bet as soon as possible.”

Yeon Ah got anxious and tried to be close to Joon Ho’s sister, Shin Yi Jung(Played by Bae Geu Rin).

Later she called Joon Ho and the two met at a coffee shop. Yeon Ah said, “Let’s stop our bet from here. I’ll move to your agency.” Joon Ho was surprised by her unexpected suggestion.

Archived