[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me while the shallow me dwells over the JJS gif.Thank you so much. @jjsweeter0211.
Now that's why I watch Kdrama- it's so relaxing. When I am not angsting over the love lines.

O said: Arishia said: O said: Can anyone remember ... when the doctor announced to SS and family that their Dad had died, did he say that he could have been saved if he was rushed to the hospital?  I don't remember what the doctor said.  But I remember that the manager stopped MR when she said they had to call the police.  If the Dad died because they didn't help than not just the driver but MR and her assistant are also guilty of murder.

Guest jjsweeter0211

IU Joined ′Lee Soon Shin′ Because of Yoo In Na

2013-05-03 11:13  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

IU revealed that the reason she took up her role inYou′re the Best Lee Soon Shin was Yoo In Na.

The leads of You′re the Best Lee Soon Shin, IU, Jo Jeong Seok, Yoo In Na, Son Tae Young and Jung Woo, appeared on the May 2 broadcast of KBS2′sHappy Together to talk about their drama.

65827563.jpg

When asked whether she felt any pressure about her first lead acting role, IU said, "I did feel a lot of pressure. The previous dramas, Unexpected You and My Daughter Seo Young, were so successful that I was worried whether I would be able to fill this big space."

In the end, Yoo In Na gave her the advice that pushed her forward.

"I asked for help from Yoo In Na, and she strongly recommended that I go for it," she said.

Yoo In Na later joined IU in the same drama.

IU said, "I saw the script and there was a sister role that seemed would fit Yoo In Na well. At the time, Yoo In Na had been talking about joining a different piece, but in the end she came to join us after she was offered the sister role."

Yoo In Na praised IU, saying, "IU is very good at acting. I recognized her talent, and told her she had to be in this piece."

Photo credit: enews DB

OWWW...love is on the air....ıts beginning!...... but when I saw this pics I suddenly wondered ıf PD gonna give them proper kiss or simple lip touching moment! Because of their age gap and IU's nation's little sister image, they would think some easy romance moments! :-/ I hope not!

Guest nguyenxu

omg i can't wait to see their falling - in - love progress...it must be interesting and sweet at the same time. Looking at these pics makes me excited for the coming eps. Are they taken at the filming set? phoung said: bigger version
htm_20130503103133c010c011.jpg
http://mnews.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?Total_Id=11412570&topmn=

Archived