[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest tabitha2

if this was not korea and not, well, a  Korean drama our otp would be getting the hell away from their illogical, miserable, critical and shrill families. seriously, are their any Korean tv families not jacked up,lol

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm now really waiting a moment when Soon Shin burst out. Crying whole heartedly.Soon Shin really is a strong girl. After everything that happened she still able to maintain herself to keep stand up high and be positive. That is such AWESOME attitude. Not even ONCE! she cry. Not even ONCE! she complained. That is really a WOW in my eyes. She surpress herself not to let her sadness and bad mood out of her. So yes, I'm waiting when she let herself just... cry. She is strong but its so sad to see her hold herself and not to let it out, its more painful.====
Owhh... and in this ep finally! I noticed how touchy touchyy Junho towards soon Shin ;))I saw that hand hold her shoulder at make up room ;)) And I just laughing out loud when I finally notice this :)) I felt like I won a lottery! =))

Guest LeeKay

I'm dying to know what damn relationship happened with JH's father and MR. In the preview ep 16, they chat very happily and seems talking sth about the past?

I'm not sure if anyone has answered this, but does Mi Ryung know that Soon Shin is her daughter? Or just that she is Chang Hoon's daughter? I can't wait to watch this episode! Also...I want to know who the father is. Could it be Junho's dad?

Archived