[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hannahmiriam said: I find it interesting how we all know that SS's father is not her real father while his wife still doubts him. I know it's easier for us as we are not in that situation, but shouldn't she know him better than we do? And her husband's friend keeps telling her that he didn't cheat on her.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lamperouge

edensor said: From preview episode 14, Soon Shin get chasing by her mom now... GOOD. Cause I really getting annoyed by mom behaviour. She need to learn her lesson too. Her jealousy toward MR make her blind about Soon Shin.Before I said I understand she felt betrayed by her husband and I still do, but thru ep 13 I can't stand with her anymore. Her face is all gloomy thru the ep. Its getting irritates me. she is like whinning all the time, angry. Just not the mom I used to love before.But well... when she talk to her friend, that chicken ahjumma, I'm glad she finally burst it out. I hope that'll make her feeling better -which seems NOT, cause she chasing out Soon Shin.

Guest cavewomanjaya

Hey, I really want to stream this drama live but i can't seem to watch it from the link given in this forum despite downloading the plugin. Can anyone else give me another link that i can stream smoothly? I really do wanna watch this drama !

evok said: edensor said: From preview episode 14, Soon Shin get chasing by her mom now... GOOD. Cause I really getting annoyed by mom behaviour. She need to learn her lesson too. Her jealousy toward MR make her blind about Soon Shin.Before I said I understand she felt betrayed by her husband and I still do, but thru ep 13 I can't stand with her anymore. Her face is all gloomy thru the ep. Its getting irritates me. she is like whinning all the time, angry. Just not the mom I used to love before.But well... when she talk to her friend, that chicken ahjumma, I'm glad she finally burst it out. I hope that'll make her feeling better -which seems NOT, cause she chasing out Soon Shin.

edensor said: evok said: edensor said: From preview episode 14, Soon Shin get chasing by her mom now... GOOD. Cause I really getting annoyed by mom behaviour. She need to learn her lesson too. Her jealousy toward MR make her blind about Soon Shin.Before I said I understand she felt betrayed by her husband and I still do, but thru ep 13 I can't stand with her anymore. Her face is all gloomy thru the ep. Its getting irritates me. she is like whinning all the time, angry. Just not the mom I used to love before.But well... when she talk to her friend, that chicken ahjumma, I'm glad she finally burst it out. I hope that'll make her feeling better -which seems NOT, cause she chasing out Soon Shin.

cavewomanjaya

said: Hey, I really want to stream this drama live but i can't seem to watch it from the link given in this forum despite downloading the plugin. Can anyone else give me another link that i can stream smoothly? I really do wanna watch this drama !

Guest LeeKay

edensor said: evok said: edensor said: From preview episode 14, Soon Shin get chasing by her mom now... GOOD. Cause I really getting annoyed by mom behaviour. She need to learn her lesson too. Her jealousy toward MR make her blind about Soon Shin.Before I said I understand she felt betrayed by her husband and I still do, but thru ep 13 I can't stand with her anymore. Her face is all gloomy thru the ep. Its getting irritates me. she is like whinning all the time, angry. Just not the mom I used to love before.But well... when she talk to her friend, that chicken ahjumma, I'm glad she finally burst it out. I hope that'll make her feeling better -which seems NOT, cause she chasing out Soon Shin.

Ally said: On the positive side, I don't think that will happen any time soon, we're only at episode 13..Let's just hope the writer focus on soonshin's journey to stardom first (that will be fun to watch)!! ^_^ by the way @edensor I love how you said soon shin will realize how important junho is for her after the truth is exposed. When that happens I'm sure our shin-shin couple will realise their feelings to each other!! Kyaa imagine our heodang CEO all nervous on his first date with soon shin! THAT would make my day!!!! :x :x

Archived