[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hi, @evok ! What can I say, I like diversity, so you can never predict where you're gonna see me next. Welcome to the thread - even though I am more like a guest myself.
@redvelvet87 If the father turns out to be her real father, you can bet he's not his real father. But this is the situation I hate the most, so I hope the writer can give us more than that. 
About a week ago I posted something about JH's father liking MR in the past, present and maybe future and nobody answered so I thought I'd just thought too much. I am happy to see all of your comments about this because it turns out I'm still normal. 

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netizens are so funny(&creative?^^)  with all of these pics they made.. So glad that the drama gets the love and attention it deserves!

BILmU7RCMAEzIrN.jpg:large

27zgt20.jpg
Shin Jun Ho's brain.. well i don't read korean well but i can see that one name "lee soon shin" occupies his brain xD source: ytblss dcinside

Yeah i also hope that the writer will surprise us about the father story and not to go the safe predictable way making her dad the real one...I'm curious about Mi-Ryung's past,if it's more that what we know

JJS was the reason why I decided to give this drama a try. I heard and read a lot of negative comments about his pairing with IU but i didn't budge a bit because I know that he can do well with this one. He is one fine and ultra talented man. And I have loved IU eversince. She's really lovable and she has proven that she is a good singer.
I am really happy that this drama is getting better and better. The more I watch it, the more I'm drawn to each and every character. Every one of them is well acted and well written too.I hope the drama will even get better and continue to rise.
I can fall inlove a thousand times or more with Shin JunHo's smile and charm.
:\">

Guest kawaiiyuki

really loving this drama. I'm watching more than one drama so it's taking me a while to catch up.
I love that waiter SS works with. He's soo funny!

Wow no wonder the Hot doctor is actually hot. Can he please show us some of his moves?LOL Lmao

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading"Go Joo Won

Trivia

• Education: Seogang University (Economics Major), Yonsei University (Masters in Journalism and Communications)
  • Skills: Cello, Taekwondo and Hapkido

Archived