[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 9 Review: IU & Jo Jung Suk's Hiking Romance

Posted on April 06, 2013 in drama by Puddle FavoriteLoadingAdd to Pins

1365248814_493762

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 9, Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) took Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) for a hiking.

Unlike Joon Ho’s expectations, Soon Shin showed her great stamina by leading him while climbing the mountain. Later he found out it was the mountain Soon Shin used to hike often with her father.

As Joon Ho stumbled on the root of a tree, he fell towards Soon Shin. He accidentally hugged her, and there was an awkward silence between them.

Source: TVdaily

cr: koreandrama.com

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 9 Review: The Truth of Yoo In Na & Go Joo Won's One-Night Stand

201304062028491710_1

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 9, Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na) finally remembered what happened at the night with Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won).

After Yoo Shin woke up from the night at the motel and saw herself lying on a bed with Chan Woo, she has been avoiding him. When they met, she told him he doesn’t need to take responsibility of her, and that she’s not interested in him at all. Then one day when Yoo Shin bumped into someone at the elevator, she suddenly remembered everything happened that night.

That night, Yoo Shin and Chan Woo had another round at the motel room, and Yoo Shin, who was extremely drunk already, puked on Chan Woo and her clothes. Chan Woo had to take off his and her clothes. He took care of her and fell asleep at the edge of the bed.

Yoo Shin was flustered after recalling that night and said to herself, “Then nothing happened?”

Later she said to Chan Woo, “Why didn’t you tell me nothing happened between us? I wouldn’t have crossed them line if you told me.” However, Chan Woo, who was already hurt by her, ignored her.

Source: Newsen

Guest NEWMARIO

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 9 Review: Go Joo Won Tells Yoo In Na "I Like You"

1365249772_493766

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 9, Park Chan Woo(played by Go Joo Won) confessed to Lee Yoo Shin(played by Yoo In Na).

Yoo Shin finally remembered the night she spent at a motel with Chan Woo. She said to him, “Why didn’t you tell me nothing happened between us?” She continued, “I don’t remember things when I’m drunk. I apologize for making a mistake to you. I’m sorry.”

Chan Woo replied, “It’s fine. It’s okay since I know how you really feel about me. You don’t need to apologize, and you don’t need to feel sorry.”

Yoo Shin asked, “What’s wrong? Why are you mad?” Then Chan Woo said, “I’m mad that I like you. I’m mad that I like you but I’m nothing to you. What can I do about the fact that I’m mad?”

Source: TVdaily

Oh I say that trek up the mountain is so funny. One of the funniest scenes I've seen in any drama. I about killed myself laughing. That President sprouting on about TPO, difficulty of the trek and then just dying doing the hike. Then SS doing the ahjumma stretching exercises like when they do it in the community open areas- hilarious." walk slowly together " pant, pant, pant.

photo 0a16c204-d550-4173-bcf6-9e69ec4efe71_zps53ff6a67.jpg[ Spoiler] That was a hard knock on IU, I really,really want to see the BTS of this scene. It wasn't a gentle trip. I could hear the thud from JJS.  :x

I am done with ep 9. It was really, really good.Ehm ep 10's preview- secrets came out left, right and centre.

The little girl is mean to the baker guy. She told him Chan Woo is her father. He humiliated himself again in ep 10 because of her lies.Especially since he overheard the conversation between CW and YS in his cafe.

Oh boy.Man there were seriously a lot of plot movements today. It was fantastic, looking forward for tomorrow. Hope someone recaps ep 9 for you all.

Just done watching ep 9. It was sooo funny. Best episode so far for me. That mountain scene when Junho fall and Soon Shin help him to get up is daebak :)) The way she hug him to get up is just LOL! :)) His cool image totally mess up infront of Soon Shin =))Can't wait for the sub and next ep!
Poor Soon Shin oma. She is hurt with the thought that her husband had cheat on her all this time. I'm curious about that manager. There is something he hide. I don't like him. I even thought that the accident that killed SS father is his job. But I don't have any proof since we don't know about person/driver who hit him. It could be man payed by that manager.

It was perfect episode. It will be awsome if Hye shin's daughter lies bring closer to Hye Shin and the baking owner. Her plan it seems will backfire to her. :D She noticed that the baking owner has intererst to her mother and Hye Shin has no clue about that. I just love it.

iu acting improves a lot :) I, looking forward for more exciting scene in this series the 2 lead star looks cute together. will there be any new character in the story I would love to see a love triange between the the coffee shop owner iu and the lead actor :)

ck1Oz said: Oh I say that trek up the mountain is so funny. One of the funniest scenes I've seen in any drama. I about killed myself laughing. That President sprouting on about TPO, difficulty of the trek and then just dying doing the hike. Then SS doing the ahjumma stretching exercises like when they do it in the community open areas- hilarious." walk slowly together " pant, pant, pant.

[ Spoiler] That was a hard knock on IU, I really,really want to see the BTS of this scene. It wasn't a gentle trip. I could hear the thud from JJS. "> :x

Yup @ZarraJae- that's why JJS is such an awesome actor. He is so expressive.Exercising ? You should see him when he fell on her.Plus I am just so in love everytime he is exasperated with her. The whole lecture about the mountain hiking and exercise- that tone, those expressions. Priceless. JJS is just priceless.

ck1Oz

said: [size=2]Yup @ZarraJae- that's why JJS is such an awesome actor. He is so expressive.[/size]Exercising ? You should see him when he fell on her.Plus I am just so in love everytime her is exasperated with her. The whole lecture about the mountain hiking and exercise- that tone, those expressions. [size=2]Priceless. JJS is just [/size]

priceless

[size=2].[/size]

Why is CW father always stammering when they talk about MR? Don't tell me he is the father of LSS? And the doctor has an hidden agenda I think, because why is he so easy by letting MR teach his daugther?

It will be epic to see JH falling for SS first (and I think this will happen ;) ) and he will be very jealous. I also am very happy that he doesnt seem like the usual typical Kdrama man (who believes in others and misunderstands the girl he likes). He has a strong opinion and he wont let anyone tell him how he should do his things. Thats one thing I like about him. And he has so much chemistry with IU :P. I hope we will see looots of lovey dovey coming from them. I really hope the writer wont bother with the age gap between JJS and IU, I mean after all they are actors so they must be professional.

SPOILERS

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 9 Review: Lee Mi Sook Gives Acting Lessons to IU

Posted on April 06, 2013 in drama by Puddle FavoriteAdd to Pins

201304062106775983_5160100112608

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 9, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook) decided to give Lee Soon Shin(played by IU) acting lessons, and help her become an actress.

Shin Joon Ho(played by Jo Jung Suk) politely asked Mi Ryung to give Soon Shin lessons, and Mi Ryung, who complimented on Soon Shin for her charms, pleasantly agreed.

Joon Ho gave Soon Shin Mi Ryung’s address without telling her who’s house she’s going to. As she saw Mi Ryung coming downstairs to greet her, Soon Shin was astonished.

Source: OSEN

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-9-review-lee-mi-sook-gives-acting-lessons-to-iu/

You're The Best Lee Soon Shin Episode 9 Review: Go Doo Shim Starts Investigating Lee Mi Sook's Past

Posted on April 06, 2013 in drama by Puddle FavoriteAdd to Pins

image_readtop_2013_263796_1365249806885881

In You’re The Best Lee Soon Shin, episode 9, Kim Jung Ae(played by Go Doo Shim) started investigating Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook)’s past.

Jung Ae realized that the red scarf of a girl in the old photo of her husband’s was the same scarf wrapped around Lee Soon Shin(played by IU)’s body when she first came into the house. She also found out the girl in the photo was actress, Song Mi Ryung(played by Lee Mi Sook).

Jung Ae went up to Bok Man(played by Song Min Hyung) and asked about the girl named Kyung Sook(played by Lee Mi Sook), but he avoided her questions. Then Jung Ae went to an orphanage to search about Kyung Sook. She got a phone number of Kyung Sook’s close friend, however she couldn’t get any information.

Kyung Sook is Mi Ryung’s old name. Her manager, Hwang Il Do(played by Yoon Da Hoon) found out that Jung Ae has been tracing her past, and was alerted.

Source: Startoday

http://koreandrama.com/youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-episode-9-review-go-doo-shim-starts-investigating-lee-mi-sooks-past/

Archived