♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Well as a shipper, i think I know what got me.

Much as I like their passionate HOT, deep loong kiss (and wanting for more hahaha) it's actually those little, sweet quiet moments they shared together BTS. The sweetest, little kisses! The affectionate glances, the smiles that would turn into laughter. I've seen interviews of PSH during the filming, and the way his lips would crook into a smile, a smile reflected also in his eyes, and i was thinking i cannot say that a man can be giddy, but he seems like that. It's like when you look a him, you see happiness, an exciting energy. Those scene when they were drinking tea, and the last scene like they were having kisses for breakfast, it depicts scenes of a real couple, just sharing sweet quiet moments together on a cold day, no need for words, comfortable, and easy like it's the most natural thing and meant to be. like simply being together is enough, those scenes they gave me that feeling.. :x

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moon0318

I don' see moonie kiss like this

Before wow i want to they are real dating after CDDA ending

Hope to see serprise news new star couple like rain&tahee

Guest MGYlove

Hello Chinggu ! I found it on a site Indonesian! class="entry-title single-entry-title" style="font-family: 'Droid Serif', serif !important; font-size: 32px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 4px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 6px 0px 1px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-transition: background-color, color; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both; text-decoration: initial;"Park Shi Hoo Passion girlfriend like Moon Geun Young Craving? class="entry-title single-entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 4px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 6px 0px 1px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-transition: background-color, color; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); clear: both;"

Handsome actor  Park Shi Hoo  was already not exactly young. Age this year has already reached the number 35 makes a lot of people begin to ask - ask anyone about - guess who would become his lover and later would become his wife. In the variety show  "One Night of TV Entertainment"  Park Shi Hoo reveals his ideal type of woman who longed to be his wife. Really traits - traits mentioned lead actress  Moon Geun Young?

"No, I do not really see the appearance. I'm also not too concerned about the height issue, however, I like the kind of woman that was cute. "Said Park Shi Hoo as reported by  Soompi.

In addition to revealing traits - traits above, Park Shi Hoo also want a woman who is active. He claimed that if he was the type of man - man shy and a bit sluggish when dealing with women.

If little explored, Moon Geun Young has all the traits - traits that are intended Park Shi Hoo. Moon Geun Young is the kind of woman who is easy to get along with anyone, it is also not too high, and that certainly face imutnya always fool a lot of people because of his old age was hardly a teenager again it.

Park Shi Hoo and Moon Geun Young is paired in the Korean drama'Cheongdamdong Alice' which just finished airing SBS. They get a lot of sympathy from loyal fans of Korean dramas as acting and character depth views.

http://sidomi.com/159184/park-shi-hoo-dambakan-pacar-idaman-seperti-moon-geun-young/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

@MGYlove dear thank you for posting it ^^ huhuhu oppa's interview really makes my heart flutter and believe even more that there is really something going on about him and Moonie .. :\"> he just doesnt want to say it directly.. me cryyyyy cryyyy so inlove  :x

Guest Maritha

@nalikahibar
waaaah so happy! i thought i'm the one on our country that already got SiGeun virus and Crazy about them
hahahaha yeah galau because of love! falling in love :x
maybe @early219 transmitting her skill to me so i realize this kekeke

Guest rintintintin

Sorry for what I said, For what i know Ji Hyun woo and Yoo In na is perfect example on this! I wonder if Si hoo will do just what JHW did to YIN. Yes, he's a private person but i understand on what he said. But we need to wait for another time to see them again. :)

PSH said if he is in relationship, he tends to have it for long term, if he is really becoming a couple with MGY, that will last long...I hope. Who knows all in sudden there is a PC confirming it...(Sigh...my fantasy).

But prior to it, I need to do a research to see how different PSH is towards MGY and his prior lead actress, and I will start by looking at the way he kissed his lead actress. Need to see again PP, PM, and QOR.

waahhhh,we're moving fast!!!aigoo!!its weekend tomorrow,:-(.the fact that there will be no more CCDA esp.Seung jo-Se kyung moments makes me feel empty.but i have a strong faith that their real romance has just started now.how i terribly wish that they're dating or much better if they're already in a relationship.oh really!i seriously ship them.!!!

Omonahhh im sorry chinggu ..im gif-ing the kiss again lol then i removed the frame with different angle that the pd inserted .   then i notice how oppa's hand controlled Moonie's head look closely i just cant explain it anymore..im really lost for words  :(( and i noticed Moonie open her mouth too huhuhu~~

tumblr_mhj58lV22o1rea6yio1_250.giftumblr_mhj58lV22o1rea6yio2_250.gif

@MGYlove,
lol, chinggu, thank you for posting that translated interview of PSH about MGY.
MGY is really his ideal type of girl.
LOL, CHINGGU, i think i need a big eye glasses to read your post. LOL.. hahahaha
I keep on zooming in and out just to confirm if i read every word in your post.hahahhahaha

Guest nalikahibar

@kabam kyaaaaa.. you're the queen of the gif!! haaahaaa. i keep watching it over and over again! thank u.. @hoomoon haaaii! glad to know that we're from the same country. so let's be sigeun galauers together okay???! \:D/

kabam said: Omonahhh im sorry chinggu ..im gif-ing the kiss again lol then i removed the frame with different angle that the pd inserted .   then i notice how oppa's hand controlled Moonie's head look closely i just cant explain it anymore..im really lost for words  :(( and i noticed Moonie open her mouth too huhuhu~~

tumblr_mhj58lV22o1rea6yio1_250.giftumblr_mhj58lV22o1rea6yio2_250.gif

You know chinggus, i was depressed this past few days and my only cure and happiness are coming to this SIGEUN thread.
It makes me feel all the LOVE PSH and MGY have for each other.
My sadness fades away whenever i saw some juicy articles and tidbits about them.
AND MOST ESPECIALLY, THAT GIF THAT ALWAYS KILL ME.. hahahahahahaha
Thank you chinggu deul @_@
I will resume to my detective skills again @_@

huhuhuhu ... it's sooo happening in here ... I like it!!! it seems that now our thread is getting more and more attention from others . @Maritha , @early219 ,. @kabam , @hoomoon , @nalikahibar .. really thanks a lot for making this thread so lively .. huhuh ..need to go and read everyone's posting again  .. am really so happy right now. 

kabam said: @mcleen yep dear ^^ im GIF-ing every angle of the kiss as soon as im finished im gonna share here of course..its just that everytime i started to GIF them i just found myself biting my hands lol...and then watching the kiss scene for the nth times^^ i screencap teh kisses too in differernt angles and i see how SiHOO oppa ate Moonie's lips her upper lips and lower lips omo oppa ate it to his heart content OMFG! and ihave so many perv thoughts now...wahahahaha :((

Archived