♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoomoon

@early219 @Maritha chingu-deul, both of you are real detective. i'm proud of you two... :x
we're an indonesian ShiGeun shippers... hahahaha...
galau...hmmm... how we call it in english ya??? :-/

@nalikahibar yeahhh.... i am proud to be ShiGeun galauers with you all,chingu-deul :D
i gave the CDDA drama to my friend because she's so curious about it, moreover i always talked about PSH-MGY.
and she saw the final kiss,the french kiss.... she said DAEBAK.....
:x
Shi Hoo oppa kisses MGY truly from his heart.....
kya...kya.....kya....

Guest nalikahibar

@early219 galau is referring to a condition when you feel a mixed emotion, confused, anxious.. becoz you're in love or break up.. errr.. how can i explain it? #-o when you're in ln love, you keep thinking about him, cant sleep, kep playing the same songs--> we called it "galau" hahaha.. *-:)

@early219 i was reading the final episode recap  from dramabeans then i read this again from the recap huhuhu~Seung-jo is unwilling to accept the fact that she’s a gold-digger and wants her to prove her love. Since his father is worth a trillion won (~1 billion USD) and he’s worth 2.1 billion (~2 million USD), then she must make that much and then go back to him.   
 and here's from Moonie's letter ~ Truthfully! It would be hard to earn 1 trillion 2.1 billion, (keuk-)

But I'll work like a cow and earn a lot of money and prepare a house to formally propose to you. Kkya- (////ㅁ////)

So bears who support, please take good care of me in the future too!

I too will try even, even, even harder to become an actress who bears are not ashamed, embarrassed of.      

THIS IS IT CHINGGU THAT PART OF THE LETTER IS DIRECTLY FOR SIHOO OPPAAAA~~ 

:(( :(( WHY WHY WHY ITS THE SAME ??? @early219 we are not delusional LOL im sure!!!

Guest chokyudean

CAN'T HELP MY SELF NOT TO JOIN THIS THREAD  [-O< kkkkkk~count me in guys >,< i'm a hardcore sigeun shipper too  :ar!si hoo and geun young surely are made for each other ^:)^
pardon me, bcoz i''m a silent reader in CCDA thread  :((  X_X huhuhu~everytime i read CDDA/Sigeun thread, i'm about forget to breath, and my heart always beating faster and faster :-S

btw, about "galau", in english it means "emo"
CMIIW  ;;)

Guest moon0318

I see different emotion in his kiss with other actress with our moon look like very love and passion he kiss from heart not like acting. ☺

kabam said:  @early219 i was reading the final episode recap  from dramabeans then i read this again from the recap huhuhu~Seung-jo is unwilling to accept the fact that she’s a gold-digger and wants her to prove her love. Since his father is worth a trillion won (~1 billion USD) and he’s worth 2.1 billion (~2 million USD), then she must make that much and then go back to him.   
 and here's from Moonie's letter ~ Truthfully! It would be hard to earn 1 trillion 2.1 billion, (keuk-)

But I'll work like a cow and earn a lot of money and prepare a house to formally propose to you. Kkya- (////ㅁ////)

So bears who support, please take good care of me in the future too!

I too will try even, even, even harder to become an actress who bears are not ashamed, embarrassed of.      

THIS IS IT CHINGGU THAT PART OF THE LETTER IS DIRECTLY FOR SIHOO OPPAAAA~~ 

:(( :(( WHY WHY WHY ITS THE SAME ??? @early219 we are not delusional LOL im sure!!!

Guest Maritha

OMG ! i'm really happy in here
i'm happy join CDDA thread and now we make ShiGeun thread after CDDA, i'm happy see all of you chinggu
In here we have detective, gif maker, movie maker, video maker and all of us share news or picture about them really fast!
i feel blessed because i know this thread

@MGYlove
YES!!!!!!!!!!! OMOOOOOO! he said something about MGY! and he call GEUN YOUNG AH
OMG really! i'm die right know, die because of happiness

Guest chokyudean

Si hoo oppa said he like active/positive woman?
muehehehehehe see 00.15 moonie such a cheerful girl :* active enough for you eh  /:) hey PSH kkkk~

and THAT 부끄러워 moment at 00.33muahahahaha  8-X moonie can't help but fall for PSH's charm kkkkk~  :x 

Archived