SM AUDITION - Orange County

Guest JSM

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i can't do it on a wednesday

i barely have time for dinner on weeknights

(right now, i dont wanna do my ap euro hw -_- )

i have a feeling that most people wont be able to make it on a wednesday

why don't we do this: meet like this weekend, when people have freetime

and we don't have to rent a stage b/c the audition wont be at a stage anyway

but instead

we can get together & sing & help/critique each other

..like a vocal class, kinda?

what do you think?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but the point is where do we meet?

-_-

i just borrow it from my teacher :P

so we have it for free

and i asked her if i can do it on saturday.

she said no -_-

i chose wednesday bc 2 people r coming. they told me on msn.

but yea...where should we meet?

cuz like i cant get a ride to anywhere cuz everyone works in my family and i don't drive. I only told my aunt that i will audition next Fri and Sat so she will take me there.

so like just plan out everything here or have a convo on msn or aim. and i will see if i can make it. otherwise i will just practice with the 2 gurls at skool next wed.

Guest lovablekrnstar63

w/e floats your boat

but (i sound really snobby here)

i really dont have time to be organizing everything

if you girls have the time to do it on a wednesday & you think thats gonna help you

go for it

=]

Guest dankyung

i think not many people are going to the OC one. yu can kinda tell cause like the audition hours aren't as long and also like the place where the audition is like no one has ever heard of it so like i think it's a small place. yay. the bigger the chance of people getting in AHAH (;

lolx

they said come anytime before 4pm

when does it start tho -_-

but anyways...its in Garden grove

they advertise it on LA18 too

so dun think that not a lot of people r goin

its in korean town, and they advertise it everywhere

-_-

but i hope that no one goes kakakaka

jk

wish all of u the best of luck

Guest K-popMiko

Nah, I think the same as dankyung. A lot of people at my school, FVHS, none of them seem to be really into K-pop or anything Korean and some of them are Korean students too. That's why I doubt that they would be many, but yeah. You can never know for sure.

Anyways, I now know that I am able to go for sure [they still haven't sent me one darn email <_<] and I would like to plan with you guys on the meeting place or something so we can hang before the audition? It's better than being alone anyways x]

lksdajfkljd.sajfdlkjaafkjdfljadf.

ahhh!!!!11

i was searching all the maps and stuff for

KoreaTimes OC Cultural Center

9572 Garden Grove BLVD.

Garden Grove, CA 92844

and i found the place on googlemaps, but it was REAAAALLY small.

like, SMALLER than my house.

and then i clicked on the place and did something and it said that the place is a korean radio station.

DSLFKJSDJFJ!1

if anyone has the map to this place, can you show me? D:

guess what

i search on yahoo for that address

got the phone number

callled them

they said they have no idea about there will be an audition next friday there

and its a radio station

wth -_-

Guest K-popMiko

OMG, what?!

=___= SM announced this a month ago and now it seems like things are not organized enough or something. First was that Orange County Performing Arts center place and now this. GARH! It's getting really close to the date too. =(

Guest lovablekrnstar63

that really is odd -_-

and i PRAY not a lot of people are going..

b/c

BETTER FOR ME!! =]

i map'ed the place from my school (im going to the audition straight after school)

and it's like a 25 min drive.

so i think the place exists

i dont know a/b the phone number, though

YOU GUYS

URGENT!

i need a new songg T.T

i need a fast song

b/c i've got 2 slow songs -_-, i just realized

so far i have

seeya: 처음부터 또다시

jessica simpson: angels

..i need something else

helpppp

tomorrow is monday

anyone is going to the practice for sure?

plz tell me

okaii?

and since we're gonna do sum choreograph

if u want, u can bring ur own cd

i will bring sum too

Guest jirou562

this is a repost of my post in the la audition thread. please read it as it will give you a heads up of what to expect. please DO the things i ask, and i promise you it will run much smoother, faster, and more efficiently than the la auditions. but we (the staff, not the sm judges), need your cooperation as well. if a sign says come up at 4:00 pm, come up at 4:00, not 2:00, not 3:30, not 4 hours before like some people. if we ask you to stay downstairs until the actual time, then please do so. if we ask for a straight single file line of all applicants WITHOUT the crowding of their friends, family, then please do so. if you do not, then it will a big hectic chaos zone and you WILL end up waiting 3-4 hours for your audition even if you came on or at a reasonably early time. thanks everyone.

hey everyone, i was on staff for the la auditions yesterday. basically the discrepency we had was having about 30% of all applicants actually having email confirmations (recieved!) and an audtition time. the other 50% or so were ALL email applicants without confirmations, who were waiting in line, or going up and complaining (or their parents). imagine having the first couple preregistered people with times show up, then a bazillion email people who didnt get a confirmation back, waiting in line in front of the people who have audition times. basically it wasnt going to work out, especially with crazy parents nagging my richard simmons nonstop. so we seperated the lines into two, email and walk-in, and until the first 100 or so, we ONLY took in email applicants to be fair. if people came in for their audition times, and found a huge line to wait in, SM is at fault, but please consider 1) the staff were trying their best to be fair and accomodate email people (at least for the first 4 hours or so) 2) BRINGING YOUR 10 BEST FRIENDS TO CHEER YOU ON OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO CROWD UP THAT SMALL HALLWAY DOES NOT HELP MAKING THE PROCESS FASTER 3) the SM judges finally realized at 7 or so that they should split up the audtion rooms into, thereby making the process much more efficient, but a little too late. as a staff members, were here to try and make things run smoothly, but you folks, as responsible, educated people who have hopes of being the next gasoo etc, also have a responsibility of listening to the rules (such as staying downstairs until 2:30, or not bringing your entourage/cheer group to clog and create more chaos). so next time, please make two single file lines. next time, please dont bring 10 people with you and create more confusion. as for email confirmation mishaps and whatnot, i believe there were too many unconfirmed email applicants, as opposed to the few confirmed with their times. my idea is to make two lines again, email and walkin, but take 10 email at a time, then 3-4 walkin, and keep it at that rate. thus, itd be fair to both walkins (who were standing for 4 hours last time before we called one of them), and the masses of email people without confirms. anyone else have a better idea? btw, the email thing is screwed up so just clump all email people into one category, not two. oh yes, one more thing. if you do bring your parents, friends, etc..., remind them AHEAD OF TIME that they cannot watch or wait in the same room you audition. your people waiting in the registration room crowded a sh%$ load and made things MUCH slower.

hey everyone, i was on staff for the la auditions yesterday. basically the discrepency we had was having about 30% of all applicants actually having email confirmations (recieved!) and an audtition time. the other 50% or so were ALL email applicants without confirmations, who were waiting in line, or going up and complaining (or their parents). imagine having the first couple preregistered people with times show up, then a bazillion email people who didnt get a confirmation back, waiting in line in front of the people who have audition times. basically it wasnt going to work out, especially with crazy parents nagging my richard simmons nonstop. so we seperated the lines into two, email and walk-in, and until the first 100 or so, we ONLY took in email applicants to be fair. if people came in for their audition times, and found a huge line to wait in, SM is at fault, but please consider 1) the staff were trying their best to be fair and accomodate email people (at least for the first 4 hours or so) 2) BRINGING YOUR 10 BEST FRIENDS TO CHEER YOU ON OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO CROWD UP THAT SMALL HALLWAY DOES NOT HELP MAKING THE PROCESS FASTER 3) the SM judges finally realized at 7 or so that they should split up the audtion rooms into, thereby making the process much more efficient, but a little too late. as a staff members, were here to try and make things run smoothly, but you folks, as responsible, educated people who have hopes of being the next gasoo etc, also have a responsibility of listening to the rules (such as staying downstairs until 2:30, or not bringing your entourage/cheer group to clog and create more chaos). so next time, please make two single file lines. next time, please dont bring 10 people with you and create more confusion. as for email confirmation mishaps and whatnot, i believe there were too many unconfirmed email applicants, as opposed to the few confirmed with their times. my idea is to make two lines again, email and walkin, but take 10 email at a time, then 3-4 walkin, and keep it at that rate. thus, itd be fair to both walkins (who were standing for 4 hours last time before we called one of them), and the masses of email people without confirms. anyone else have a better idea? btw, the email thing is screwed up so just clump all email people into one category, not two. oh yes, one more thing. if you do bring your parents, friends, etc..., remind them AHEAD OF TIME that they cannot watch or wait in the same room you audition. your people waiting in the registration room crowded a sh%$ load and made things MUCH slower.

wow...Lucky me i didnt go to LA

i knew it would be mad crowded

hope OC wont be like this

and GUYS, LETS PROMISE NOT TO MAKE THE OC AUDITION A DISASTER. :)

okaii

so i got sum information for the OC audition after calling the whole world jk

just a few numbers

TIME AND LOCATION

starts at 5pm on Friday Sept. 22

@ 9572 Garden Grove blvd.

Garden Grove, CA 92844

tips(for those that won't be at the practice on wednesday)

- show the judges you have confident

- smile while ur dancing

- like i said at 1st, confident, confident and confident, really believe in urself. be confident. thats no.1 rule for audition

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT COMING TO THE PRACTICE ON WEDNESDAY SEPT 20:

- ITS FROM 3-6PM

- GO TO WWW.ESTANCIAHIGH.COM FOR ADDRESS

- I WILL MEET YOU GUYS AT THE FRONT DOOR OF MY SCHOOL (I WILL BE WEARING A LONG BROWN TANK TOP WITH A SWEATER OUTSIDE AND THEN JEANS, THE SHOE IS SKECHERS[red white and black] )

- IF YOU WILL COME LATE, PLZ LET ME KNOW (BY CALLING ME OR IM ME ON MSN OR AIM)

- IF UR LOST BCUZ U CANT FIND ME, ASK PEOPLE FOR MS. MARANIAN OR THE DRAMA(SCHOOL) THEATER

- WHAT WE DO AT THE PRACTICE IS PRACTICING OUR SONGS AND DO SUM CHOREOGRAPH

- IF YOU GUYS LIKE THE PRACTICE AND IF IT'S POSSIBLE FOR YOU GUYS TO COME, WE WILL DO ONE MORE PRACTICE ON THURSDAY WHICH IS THE DAY BEFORE THE AUDITION.

Guest dankyung

how many people do yu think they'll pick??? in the OC... cause the whole craziness that they'll only pick 12 out of 300 O.o. ROAR. it's not faiir -__________-

i have no idea how many they will pick

and dun say its unfair

cuz they cant pick like 50 of us or sumthing

it will make the whole sm so crowded

like if sm sent u a confirmation email saying that ur application is accepted but they didnt send the address

does that mean its not a confirmation?

Archived