SM AUDITION - Orange County

Guest JSM

Guest Imhappyalldtime

IF you make it they call you up for a reaudition I think.

Can anyone give me the details on how you can sign up for the OC K Fest talent show thingy? that would be great thanks

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovablekrnstar63

im not sure

but people said that

you just show up and sign up

..the end!

i dunno if that's gonna be the case though

Guest SunHye

IF you make it they call you up for a reaudition I think.

Can anyone give me the details on how you can sign up for the OC K Fest talent show thingy? that would be great thanks

huh? what email address did u sent to them to ask about the people that make it?

so the ones that they actually like might not be THOSE that are performing at the K fest this Saturday?

Guest Imhappyalldtime

I called them not an e-mail

and the people said that they're going to review the tapes in korea too so it might be a while before anyone from the OC gets called back...

and the people said that they're going to review the tapes in korea too so it might be a while before anyone from the OC gets called back...

reallyYYY ??? That's cool, how'd u get their number? Do u know the staff that works there?

oh..and so no one from OC got selected, yet? With the exception of those performing at the K Fest this Saturday, right?

I wonder why the other auditions in NY, San Francisco, Atlanta..and so on...got their call backs for private audition so soon.

I wonder why the other auditions in NY, San Francisco, Atlanta..and so on...got their call backs for private audition so soon.

Those people are like really pretty/ handsome

my dongsaeng doesnt sing well...she sang in the audition

the judges were like "wut did u just sing? i can barely hear u."

but then she got in..

same for the group b4 me

this one gurl couldnt sing at all -_- but then she got hold back..they took 394372658365837493 pix of her and they wree like "im looking forward working with u" or sum crap like that

arghhhhhh

sm is cheap and retarded

-_-

reallyYYY ??? That's cool, how'd u get their number? Do u know the staff that works there?

look on www.smtown.com

:)

but then she got in..

same for the group b4 me

this one gurl couldnt sing at all -_- but then she got hold back..they took 394372658365837493 pix of her and they wree like "im looking forward working with u" or sum crap like that

arghhhhhh

sm is cheap and retarded

-_-

look on www.smtown.com

Hey Soomi,

ahHHH..I remember u said some girl that couldn't sing but SM asked her to stay back for pictures... :lol:

oh welps...I should've dress up more that day or do something with my hair...I was like a bum in a wrinkle t shirt and jeans..and sneakers...my hair was a mess. >_<

soOOO..I wonder since they didn't seem to have picked anyone from OC, then who's performing at the K fest or NONE at all??

Guest miss':bella

I'm confused.

Some people got callbacks for a private audition.

Some people got callbacks to perform at a festival.

Are they the same thing? o.O

soOOO..I wonder since they didn't seem to have picked anyone from OC, then who's performing at the K fest or NONE at all??

NO ONE IN SOOMPI got called back doesnt mean othher ppl didnt

oh welps...I should've dress up more that day or do something with my hair...I was like a bum in a wrinkle t shirt and jeans..and sneakers...my hair was a mess. >_<

even if u dress up, u gotta make sure ur pretty face can be a Miss Korea

or sumthing like that...thats how much sm cares about looks

I'm confused.

Some people got callbacks for a private audition.

Some people got callbacks to perform at a festival.

Are they the same thing? o.O

yea its the same thing

ppl that got called for private audition will mostly become a model or actor...cuz they're pretty

Guest sojoonghae

but then she got in..

same for the group b4 me

arghhhhhh

sm is cheap and retarded

YEAA THAT GIRL IN MY FREAKING GROUP I WAS SO FREAKING MAD. SHE SANG CUPID AND SHE WAS REALALLYLYLYLLY BAD and she even went to the LA auditions -_______- and she was like acting cute and stuff. ARG SHE GOT ME SO MAD.and she used her lyrics to !!! and the judges didnt really pay that much attention to her tho. and in the end they asked her to stay i was so mad. -__________- her friend was kinda bad too she didnt even audition she was really nervous that she didnt get to say anything..

NO ONE IN SOOMPI got called back doesnt mean othher ppl didnt

even if u dress up, u gotta make sure ur pretty face can be a Miss Korea

or sumthing like that...thats how much sm cares about looks

yea its the same thing

ppl that got called for private audition will mostly become a model or actor...cuz they're pretty

I understand that SM cares about looks and maybe that "look' is a certain look that THEY want.

Some pretty girls or cute guys might not have made it and that doesn't mean they're not good looking enough.

btw, their trainess are not all Miss Korea material. (but they're cute though)

I understand that SM cares about looks and maybe that "look' is a certain look that THEY want.

Some pretty girls or cute guys might not have made it and that doesn't mean they're not good looking enough.

btw, their trainess are not all Miss Korea material. (but they're cute though)

well...the JunKi-look-alike didnt get in...cuz i guess he looks like Junki?

but yea...

well the trainees arnt miss korea materials of course

its just a way of saying u gotta be really pretty/ cute/ handsome...w.e

it didnt literally mean Miss Korea

-_- if u know wut im saying

YEAA THAT GIRL IN MY FREAKING GROUP I WAS SO FREAKING MAD. SHE SANG CUPID AND SHE WAS REALALLYLYLYLLY BAD and she even went to the LA auditions -_______- and she was like acting cute and stuff. ARG SHE GOT ME SO MAD.and she used her lyrics to !!! and the judges didnt really pay that much attention to her tho. and in the end they asked her to stay i was so mad. -__________- her friend was kinda bad too she didnt even audition she was really nervous that she didnt get to say anything..

omg i know

she used her lyrics...she was so nervous

they judges were kinda like "wut" but then shes pretty so they're like "stay for abit"

ughhhhh

darn...SM was one of my favorite entertainment company and I had hope for nothing but the best from them (their judges) but they really disappointed me.

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

really? they view it in korea?no wonder...i was asking a lot of people if anyone from OC got called but no one did.yay!!! that means my friend still has a chance..cuz she was really sad because it has been like 2 weeks. she gave up hope. anyways...if anyone gets called or whatever..let me know k??

Guest lovablekrnstar63

wow

this thread has turned into

an SM bashing thread

-_-

anyway

but i DO know that some people from the OC auditions got called back

this boy got a call the very next day

(*sigh*.. just because he was good looking *shakes head*)

anyways

i dont think we should put up our hopes about

"sm reviewing the tapes for the final cut" or w/e

b/c they're gonna be extra harsh than they were at the actual audition

and focus more on the looks

you know what i mean?

ehh

iono

Guest K-popMiko

Well, if you can't get into SM, there's always JYP and YG who come over here for auditions or so. For the other companies you'd have to go to Korea and unless you're Korean or very fluent in the language and culture, I don't think there's a chance in making in the companies =(

Hmmm...I wonder if Japanese companies are different..

Well, if you can't get into SM, there's always JYP and YG who come over here for auditions or so. For the other companies you'd have to go to Korea and unless you're Korean or very fluent in the language and culture, I don't think there's a chance in making in the companies =(

Hmmm...I wonder if Japanese companies are different..

Make sure ur Chinese for JYP -_-

wow

this thread has turned into

an SM bashing thread

anyway

but i DO know that some people from the OC auditions got called back

this boy got a call the very next day

(*sigh*.. just because he was good looking *shakes head*)

anyways

i dont think we should put up our hopes about

"sm reviewing the tapes for the final cut" or w/e

b/c they're gonna be extra harsh than they were at the actual audition

and focus more on the looks

you know what i mean?

ehh

iono

lolx....

well...since they review the tapes in Korea...meaning they already got the rite persons they like in their heads...so when they call u...u pretty much have 50/50

and uhm..yea this one friend of mah friend...got called the next day too

*sigh*

really? they view it in korea?no wonder...i was asking a lot of people if anyone from OC got called but no one did.yay!!! that means my friend still has a chance..cuz she was really sad because it has been like 2 weeks. she gave up hope. anyways...if anyone gets called or whatever..let me know k??

tell ur friend to calm down...relax...breath a bit

if ur friend didnt get in smtown didnt mean she sux or anything...it just means shes not pretty enough for smtown people... -_- ... tell her theres always next times...try for other companies...sm didnt like her doesnt mean others dun

Guest miss':bella

What is the difference between those who got a callback for a private audition and those who got a callback for a performance at a Korean festival??????

Is it the same thing?

What is the difference between those who got a callback for a private audition and those who got a callback for a performance at a Korean festival??????

Is it the same thing?

i think i answered this already...-_-

yea its the same thing

^ thats what i think what they will turn out to be

Guest falala910

Hi! Just for those who have been curious about the orange county SM auditions, I just got a phone call RIGHT NOW about being a finalist for the SM town auditions! I was surprised that they called so late??? The korean festival is just a few days away...

anyway, for those who were curious, there IS someone who made it at the OC auditions!!! :D

elated,

s

Archived