♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but with so many obvious hints..like the white and green bracelets which YC wore and the bag's model.....I am not CONVINCED that there is nothing between them! B-)....but as at now I don't think we can get any new hints as they are both busy with their drama/movie...

@iluvthem thanks sis for us Chunhyers with our evidences/proofs/hints that we have been discuss here since the beginning of this thread , we still believe and more strong up to now our faith CHUNHYE IS REAL. . .@81aimee well said sis, like I said before no one to us really know what the real score between YC and YEH , BUT BECAUSE OF OUR EVIDENCES/PROOFS/HINTS that we gathered especially our pioneers here who discovered a lot of it, in our shipping heart they are in relationship. What ever this dream will end is ok with us. But as long as no one is denied we continue to ship and continue to believe no matter what , CHUNHYE IS REAL. . . @xymomelum39 sis , yes the tittle of wifey's movie HERO.Thanks @81aimee for your help.

@vava123, glad u mention about the bracelet sis. Thats also one of the most intriguing hints that chunhye gave out! When I saw the green and white bracelet that YC wore, I didnt notice the cross but the 1st thing I thought was the bracelet looks similar to Yeh's bracelets ive seen in her pics. And honestly I didnt even know about her shop that time.LOL! As a said b4 im a new fan of Yeh and I didnt know much about her or YC that time. Anyway, when somebody zoomed the photo I saw the cross and someone posted a pic of new bracelet designs of Yeh with the same cross. For me, i highly doubt that it was just a coincidence. I believed that the bracelet came from Yeh. The only question is, was it a special gift for YC or was it just a simple friendship bracelet she made for him? I prefer to believe its a special gift for our namja! Kekeke

Guest steffichang

who can post this Youtube  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"20130404 JYJ TokyoDome Concert 박유천 Park Yuchon 구루마 유천find out  1:20  what was  Yuchun doing

@81aimee exactly,dear!:> that's why Chunhyers will survive whatever happens...yeehaaaa!!
and btw, where do you get your photos of our Chunhye? they're all new to my eyes=)) extreme LOL with the first hug scene, good thing they didn't laugh=)) hahahaha
@yoonparkhye thanks for the title and we're back to CSI-ing again #MissingYoudays haha

Guest lolipophead

hello chunhyers

oppa will enlist as public service.

- oppa will work in the city hall, subway, factory and olher places. Like a government worker. Depends on where he is assigned.

- he will go home to his own home everyday

- he will go everyday to his own home, after 5pm.

- he can use cellphone, he can’t use cellphone while 4 weeks training but after, when he is working at his assigned work area as a public service personnel, he can use cellphone during break-time. Like normal people.

he will just be like resting from the entertainment world for a while and go work as a normal citizen in the Republic of Korea.

if you want to know more about

public service you can read this blog http://heechulfacts.tumblr.com/post/9415785097/info-must-read-heechul-as-a-public-service

rejoice. oppa will have plenty of the time

@xymomelum39 hi five to that sis! :) I think its safe to say that the ship is still sailing smoothly, until someone say something then we're all good! Lets just keep our hopes up! About the pics, I got them randomly from this thread, some in FB, google, others are from screen captures from their interviews and the IMY episodes. Then I edit them on photoshop. :)Thats how addicted I am to chunhye! Kekeke :D

@vava123 I really hope so too! Imagine how close they became during IMY days. Remember how awkward they were in Poster shoot and making of the IMY teaser? Then on their first PC we have seen the progress between them, still a lil awkward but u can definitely see the change! And then there's FM, we still dont see the video yet but on pics, we dont need a video to describe how close they were that time, and MBC awards came and their guards went down and sparks flew! Keke now that they can communicate privately, and who knows maybe they r secretly seeing each other as well, I think the closeness/friendship might already taken a step to another level. Hopefully! :) do i talk too much? Haha mianhe!

Guest kingstone

hai remember guys i think we missed something since a long time. remember guys YOON EUN HYE and PARK YOOCHUN gave all staff member trip to Thailand, just both of them who gave that even YSH didnt join them LOL as we know there is something between them.and guys about ring is 10% is right about that because ring can be similar. as we know eunhye is hallyu star she can buy them. and about my's ring i think isnt right. bcs i know drama jewerlly cant be given to actress because is include of property or costum in drama. so the probability is around 5%. and about fancam of mbc drama award is 30% and i didnt include the press conference i think they havent began in there yet. they began in episode 13th i bet. and their still have feeling until jaejoong fan meeting when jj video called with yuchun. and they suddenly gave us a clue about when they out with the same time. about yuchun visit yeh's fan when yeh get sick i still didnt believe that until now.

errr @kingstone..this is something new to me which is ' about yuchun visit yeh's fan when yeh get sick i still didnt believe that until now'. Can you say more about it, thanks! ;;)
About the propose ring, one possibility is that it originally belongs to YEH. But YEH doesn't have to wear it so often even when shooting CF and current drama right?...SHE does love wearing it for some reason... :x

Archived