♥ [OFFICIAL THREAD] ChunHye Couple : Park Yoochun ♡ Yoon Eun Hye ♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good eve/morning Chunhyers!! I cant sleep keke @-) :D  @yoonparkhye, sorry sis I wasnt able to post earlier, I had to run some errands keke I'll post it later sis :) oh & btw Its already Nov.1 guys, exactly a year ago, IMY had its 1st PC and our Chunhye had their first public appearance together. We witnessed the slight awkwardness between them but we also saw and felt the blossoming closeness of these two lovebirds! They really cant hide it! haha :D  :-* Thanks to the people who shared vids of that event. One of my favorite was the fanvid made by @TataDoan, thanks Tata for making great vids of Chunhye!  :-* pls allow me to re-post the vid.
Enjoy! :x

Morning everyone:

@muno dear is ok although we miss your post or sharing a lots of videos/pictures/gifs of our OTP. Just pray you can fixs your laptop anytime, we need you here dear. . .May be @rain13 on vacation , one of our very active sister. . .@81aimee is ok dear anyway you can post a lot now ,right? He he , yes is been one year when our OTP have their PRESSCON MY. I won't forget their first public appearance together. YC so obvious in his reaction at that time. A little bit shyness , but so aware ,his smiled like a teen whose his inspiration is on his side , which you can not see to YC of being shy in any of his interview. I don't know if Im just a bias. And Im so inlove to YC on how he stared YEH at that time. I remembered again @gladys57 unnie how lucky she was witness that Presscon MY. And even unnie saw their interaction of our OTP. You can feel it there is something between them . How nice to recall all those memories for us. . .@caroline sis we miss you here dear! !

@vava123 yes dear how happy to see them together ,right? Can't stop my self not to dreaming even we have no new evidence , no news that they are dating my shipping heart still believing , afther so busy filming both their individual projects, there is something good news will come out. So I stick to that , lets wait and see. He he. As of now Im still happy what we have. And dreaming every time YC spotted calling or texting, my shipping heart says may be he calling his baby to hear her voice and sharing a lot between them . Or calling /texting wifey to updated his princess activities for that day. he he.

@vava123 I hope so dear. Who knows this coming Nov 7 , 1st anniversary of MY drama. Who knows the cast and crew will have their party to celebrate. Even how busy they are, we hope there is celebration and hoping both YC and YEH will attend. And Nov 8 wifey movie premier, since both YC and YEH are friends of Wifey there is a possibility both invited and if God's will we can see them together in one event. Lets wait and see. May be we can get hints /evidence for that event. Think positive and pray! !

Archived