[Drama 2013] TV Novel Samsaengi TV소설 삼생이

creidesca

Guest florenced

Well it's nice that GO and SS are now sisterly and all but I still can't move on from being disappointed on how the series is ending. Ugh. Oh well!

Can't wait for the ending though :) crossing my fingers for a JS-SS ending still :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atomickitty

thanks @bkrommo
if you need a recommend on a daily drama to watch next, I would say Princess Aurora or Sincerity Moves Heaven. That is if you're not watching one of them already. Sincerity Moves Heaven has subs and can be seen on KBS World (I think that's the station). Unfortunately, Princess Aurora does not have subs right now. I really like the female lead in that one. She is very outspoken. She's going through a hard time right now in the drama but I hope she keeps that quality.

10 more hours and I can watch the last episode of SS...

Yipppieeeeeee??

I would recommend Princess Aurora too. At least till now there was no revenge plot or any evil mother-in-laws torturing their daughters-in-laws or impossible love between step siblings or secret birth or weak heroine who kept being bullied. The heroine's character is wise, spunky, stands on her own and strikes back even if she is being bullied. It is certainly a refreshing change from the past few 100+ episodes dramas.  

Guest corady

hi, i think Samsaeng will end up with Dong Woo,saw some pictures,Jisung hugging GO,and there's a little girl, i don't really know if that little girl is Samsaeng's daughter..

Ok.... After reading the ending at Baidu Forum on Sam Saeng. I regret to inform that

Sam Saeng ended up with DONG WOO and had a child.

Geum Ok ended up with JI SUNG.

That is Do Da's so called prediction. A lot of people is not happy with the rubbish ending, especially when Ji Sung ended with Geum Ok.

Guest corady

@gene71632., that was my prediction, you know TV Novel you must expect the unexpected, but DW is a nice guy good for him..thank you...

This will be my first and last TV Novel. I would say the the young actors for Sam Saeng were great to watch and that is what drew me in. I am glad that I am over and done with this after today. I just find they don't explain enough of what makes them choose the decision.

Guest atomickitty

Well, that's all she wrote.
SS ended up with DW. I was always team DW so I guess am OK with that. I like that 5 years have gone by. He loved SS from beginning to end. As Bill said, Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. DW seemed to live up to that.

Well, it's late and I should go to bed. I think I'm going to wear a striped yellow and blue shirt, a lavender tie, blue pants, a white belt, and top it all off with a jaunty olive beret tomorrow. I'll tell everyone I just came back from Paris where I went for fashion design. It'll be great. They are sure to believe me.

I had fun reading everyone's post on this thread. You guys helped me not take this drama too seriously. Thank you all, with a very special thanks to @gene71632. You really helped us non speakers a lot. It was very very nice of you to recap and I am profoundly appreciative.

See you guys on other threads.
Signing off...

:-h

Guest shantanushitut

So DW it is!! That lad was rewarded for his perseverance.So did SS always wanted to be with DW? Anyways i am not gonna scratch my brains over it. I am glad it ended!!

So now its time which i hate the most..saying goodbyes...Its been great fun posting here and reading everyone's views..Thank you to @timsha,@funi,@kim,@bkrommo,@efparri,@ilovenico,@corady,@rikimaiu,@florenced,@atomickitty and others who i might have left....special thanks to @gene71632 for all the hardwork!! So bye for now with a promise to meet again!! Komapsumnida!!

Guest jaderock

Hi all,,,,im on page 36/epi 80 epi on kbs America -just wondering why people are saying MKR is abusive to BC when it was BC who historically beat her (domestic violence)? Not that I like her, just curious

Mak Rye is verbally abusive to Bong Chool and is always putting Bong Chool down. Bong Chool's drinking does have a history of beating Mak Rye because of that and also partly due to alcohol. But Bong Chool truly loves Mak Rye despite of that. Bong Chool has also become more tamer and rational as he aged and also because of his back problem too.

Guest Sohaila Adom

Thank you to Gene! Hopefully there will be more recap from you in the near future! My opinion is you are a good writer and you can certainly write a book ! A great big applause for you !!!

@gene71632  Thank you for the time you invested in every episode recap. I followed the show not watching the episodes but reading your recap instead; truely appreciate the hardwork.

Regarding today's episode, note to self " whenever you see the words TV Novel, RUN AWAY IMMEDIATELY"

What rubbish ending

Archived