Kim Woo Bin 김우빈 I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Everything Will Come True

heartkwbheart

18 hours ago, rhiesta said:

I'm so sad with this news..they didnt explain what stage the cancer? the treatment will make him in pain and tiring, and can change his body..

it'll be hard to see him in drama.. So many fans out there make connection with his latest drama.. i dont want to remember that drama in this condition. It's just fiction pure from human imagination.

please stay healthy woo bin... and happy with your life.. so then you can fully recover from this disease completely, so then you can fulfill your dream until the old age...

Hi rhiesta, it only mentioned that it's on early stage..........:( Ye, you're right that most people start to feel tired after a few weeks of radiation therapy. And this can affect your emotions and your sense of taste may change. Actually, I was told that the fatigue you're going to feel depends on every person.  You can describe your level of fatigue as none, mild, moderate, or severe. And there are skin changes, too. In some people, it can make the skin sore and red. Some people have no side effects at all, while others doIt really depends on the part of the body being treated. ... Side effects can change from one period of radiotherapy to the next and may build up over time. ... But, we all know that KWB is a health-buff, is he? If he is working-out daily - this may boost energy levels and make him feel less tired. ... Side effects occur because radiation therapy can also damage healthy cells and tissues ... Making changes to your diet may also reduce your discomfort. Radiation can cause sores in the mouth and/or throat that are painful, & hair loss. Anxiety, depression and some medications can affect sleep patterns, too. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

God, I still can not believe in the reality of what's happening...

But I want to believe that everything will be fine and his recovery will be complete and the disease will be defeated.

I just want to wish him that the treatment was not too painful :tears:

I would like to thank all who wish him a speedy and full recovery and pray for him. And also those who were able to resist the caustic and unpleasant remarks in this regard. Thank you for understanding.

I hope Woobinie sees all the support from the fans and just sympathizers and feels it.

@Cedric Ong Thanks for the link!

Apparently some preliminary shooting of the new film was made.

I can understand why he tried to hide it from the public and especially from his parents.

It is heartbreaking for fans to read, much less to imagine his suffering...

Woobinah, you have to know how many people support and wish you full recovery! My heart is with you!

Thai TV Presenter Sorayuth Suthassanachinda updated his instragram with wishes of recovery for Woo Bin.

Hi ProudofYou, sigh...............for his upcoming “Wiretap” (working title) movie. I heard that they have decided to push back filming. Kim Woo Bin’s health is more important than filming for the movie. I hope he recovers soon. The production team of the film said that it will begin filming the movie later and wait for him to return with good health.:(

Kim Woo Bin Diagnosed With Nasopharyngeal Cancer

restmb_jhidxmake-9.jpg?resize=600,400

Best wishes for Kim Woo Bin, hope he will get well soon!

On May 24, Kim Woo Bin‘s agency, Sidus HQ, made a statement regarding the actor’s health condition.

It said: “While carrying out his schedules, Kim visited a hospital after sensing abnormalities in his body. He was later diagnosed with Nasopharyngeal cancer.”

Nasopharyngeal cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. It starts in the upper part of the throat behind the nose.

restmb_jhidxmake-1-3.jpg?w=600

According to the company, Kim has already started the treatment with drug and radiation.

Initially, the actor is in plans to begin filming for his upcoming film Docheong. However, the shooting process will now be temporarily delayed until his health condition gets better.

In another news, Kim Woo Bin recently wrapped up his Asia tour on April 8. The tour made stops in four Asian countries, including Macao, Japan, Chinese Taipei, and Thailand.

The star has enjoyed sky-high popularity through his role in TV drama Uncontrollably Fond, starring with Miss A‘s Suzy, and the Korean action film Master with senior actors Lee Byung-hun and Gang Dong Won.

source : HelloKpop

*** Such time like this I know she would stand by his side because she's a very good person & they love each other. Be strong, Min Ah... Please take good care of him! :(

Shin Min Ah Releases Statement Regarding Recent News Of Boyfriend Kim Woo Bin’s Cancer Diagnosis

Kim-Woo-Bin-Shin-Min-Ah.jpg

Actress Shin Min Ah, who has been in a public relationship with actor Kim Woo Bin since 2015, has released a short statement regarding the sudden news of Kim Woo Bin’s diagnosis with nasopharyngeal cancer.

On May 24, she said through her agency, “I am helping so that Kim Woo Bin can undergo his treatment well.”

Earlier, Kim Woo Bin’s agency Sidus HQ had relayed the news that Kim Woo Bin has been diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer and has begun medical therapy and radiation therapy. It was also revealed that filming for his new movie has been pushed back to prioritize his treatment.

Nasopharyngeal cancer has a five-year survival rate of about 70 to 90 percent in its first stage.

We wish a full and speedy recovery for Kim Woo Bin!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

23 hours ago, aureolina said:

it's on early stages. he went to the hospital as soon as he felt something was wrong. which is good, because treatment on early stages has a good chances to help! I hope it would! It's so wrong to him to have a cancer! I can't even...

Hi aureolina, I read that symptoms include bloody nasal discharge and difficulty in hearing like an ear infection. Sometimes it's mistaken for a cold or rhinitis. I heard that he noticed his throat was getting swollen and his nose kept bleeding. So, he decided to get it checked before he started filming the movie. His illness requires radiation treatment as operational treatment may lead to side effects in the brain. It’s reported that the percentage of him recovering is high, but it's not so simple. Speculations about his getting exempted from the military and that he's just putting on a show is going around. OMG - It's cruel to criticize someone who is sick. I hope he’ll be back as healthy as ever. All work will be stopped in the meantime for him. :(

• Like 1

May 25, 2017

Kim Woo-bin is being treated for cancer

Actor Kim Woo-bin has been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and has started treatment, his agency said Wednesday.

“While carrying out his schedule, Kim visited a hospital after sensing abnormalities in his body. He was later diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer,” said Sidus HQ, Kim’s agency.

Nasopharyngeal cancer occurs in the upper part of the pharynx, located behind the nose and above the back of the throat. The actor has begun drug and radiation treatment. YONHAP

• Like 1

17 hours ago, aureolina said:

Long time Woo Bin fans know he always had a bit weak immune system, to cancer appear when he is not even in his 30's, I believe it was inner problems in his body. 

How right you are!

I always knew that despite his manly physique his health is not really his forte:tears:

Problems with eyes and nose were evident always...

Kang Ha Neul with words of support for a friend 

Hi everyone, just dropping by to wish KWB well on his treatment and recovery. As someone from the medical field, I am greatly relieved he sought consult as soon as he experienced symptoms. Contrary to what has been stated, NPCA is actually more common in Asian males. I believe the news outlets have been citing North American statistics.

Will be praying for him. Be strong KWB!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

How right you are!

I always knew that despite his manly physique his health is not really his forte:tears:

Problems with eyes and nose were evident always...

Kang Ha Neul with words of support for a friend 

Hi ProudofYou/aureolina, really? KWB has weak immune system? Thanks ProudofYou for sharing what KHN posted in IG for him. I know they're buddies..... It's breaking my heart reading this. He wrote :  “My heart hurts and I get worried when one of my family members even catches a cold… My friend is currently going through a difficult time because of a rare disease. I knew about his diagnosis in advance but, now that many others know, I am writing this post to request something [of the public]. They say that if you genuinely have a clear heart and good intentions, you can create a miracle. I ask that you encourage my friend and request that you say things with a warm heart and kind intentions.” “We always said we would go get a drink together at some point but, because of our busy lives, I was unable to take care of my friend and for that I am very apologetic [to him]. My friend maintains his humor and wit, despite the unfortunate situation he has been handed. I hope that he is able to move forward without losing his smile.” “Woo Bin, I love you. Hang in there. Let’s continue to smile.” Ye, have faith in God, KWB! Just hang on there........... Be strong. The cancer is still in its early stages..........:(

• Like 1

Not a fan of KWB but has seen quite a few of the dramas he acted.  I was so shocked and still can't believe a young man like him to get this illness.  As reported, it is in the early stage, thus the chances of recovery is high.  Stay strong, Woo Bin! 

And to all Woo Bin fans, stay strong too.  Pray for him (no matter which religions you are with) and send encouragement messages to him, your messages will help him to fight against this illness.  

And to Min-Ah, stay strong too.  Fighting everyone!!

• Like 1

@willenette I am far from medicine and really just see any outward signs, repeated very often. He is sensitive to the bright rays of the sun, his eyes are watering frequently from bright light or wind, and the fans know that he has poor eyesight since childhood, like almost all the Korean actors and I think Korean men in general, And also by his voice it is possible to determine that he has a snuffle often, But I could never imagine that something like this would happen. It's just my thoughts, but I'm sure it's a weak immune system. And the inability to stop and take a time out.

And thank you for the translation!

Hi i'm a visitor here, i'm not a fan of KWB but i've watched severals of his dramas and i really like him. I was so shocked and sad to hear the news about his illness. Cancer is a devil but luckily he found out at early stage so i will be praying with you he'll get through this hard time. Radiation treatment is really painful and tiring, i hope he will stay strong no matter what because he has his family, girlfriend, friends and fans stand by his side. I truly hope he will get well soon and wish all of the best will come to this man because he deserves it. #prayforKimWooBin 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProudofYou said:

@willenette I am far from medicine and really just see any outward signs, repeated very often. He is sensitive to the bright rays of the sun, his eyes are watering frequently from bright light or wind, and the fans know that he has poor eyesight since childhood, like almost all the Korean actors and I think Korean men in general, And also by his voice it is possible to determine that he has a snuffle often, But I could never imagine that something like this would happen. It's just my thoughts, but I'm sure it's a weak immune system. And the inability to stop and take a time out.

And thank you for the translation!

Hi ProudofYou, oh, thanks for the explanation about KWB's health. I didn't know or noticed this at all until you said this. And I feel so sorry to know this - Thanks for sharing more captures from the Giordano photoshoot. It says here that "they're showing perfect chemistry" - :(

• Like 1

On 5/25/2017 at 11:56 AM, ProudofYou said:

God, I still can not believe in the reality of what's happening...

But I want to believe that everything will be fine and his recovery will be complete and the disease will be defeated.

I just want to wish him that the treatment was not too painful :tears:

I would like to thank all who wish him a speedy and full recovery and pray for him. And also those who were able to resist the caustic and unpleasant remarks in this regard. Thank you for understanding.

I hope Woobinie sees all the support from the fans and just sympathizers and feels it.

@Cedric Ong Thanks for the link!

Apparently some preliminary shooting of the new film was made.

I can understand why he tried to hide it from the public and especially from his parents.

It is heartbreaking for fans to read, much less to imagine his suffering...

Woobinah, you have to know how many people support and wish you full recovery! My heart is with you!

Thai TV Presenter Sorayuth Suthassanachinda updated his instragram with wishes of recovery for Woo Bin.

ProudofYou, you know, I feel happy that KHN is a friend indeed who showed him that he's there for him. He posted the poster of the movie "Free Willy" I guess because this movie tells the story of a boy who overcomes obstacles and makes friends with a killer whale. :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

ProudofYou, you know, I feel happy that KHN is a friend indeed who showed him that he's there for him. He posted the poster of the movie "Free Willy" I guess because this movie tells the story of a boy who overcomes obstacles and makes friends with a killer whale. :(

Yes, i am also happy about it.

Any support word like balm to my wounded fan heart...

I also feel happy when I think that Kang Ha Neull, among many of his friends, has the opportunity to say words of support and express his love to Woo Bin at least in a phone call personally.

DAvJC5cUIAAh7Xa.jpg

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, ProudofYou said:

Yes, i am also happy about it.

Any support word like balm to my wounded fan heart...

I also feel happy when I think that Kang Ha Neull, among many of his friends, has the opportunity to say words of support and express his love to Woo Bin at least in a phone call personally.

Hide contents

ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the picture. I love that "sexy back" ...............I wonder what is KWB doing at this moment............:(

• Like 1

Knowing how difficult Woobin's going through these times breaks my heart. It came out of nowhere and left me dumbfounded. It seems that the diagnosis is quite sometime based on Kang Haneul's message. Ahh..it brought out a lot of Heirs feels. Kang Haneul is a good friend by the way. I felt his genuine care for Woobin.  

Just like Kang Haneul, I'd like to give the warmest and loudest cheer to Woobin. You can do it, Woobin! Fighting! There are alot of people who love and cherish you. Don't give up. I'd love to see you smile, be happy, healthy and act in all sorts of film and drama. I'll pray hard that you get well soon and see you smirk royally just like Youngdo..ahhh i miss that jerk but wonderfully played by you :wink:

• Like 1

On 26.05.2017 at 8:11 PM, willenette said:

ProudofYou, thanks for sharing the picture. I love that "sexy back" ...............I wonder what is KWB doing at this moment............:(

I'm very bad... I still want to undress him...

Most likely he is now in the hospital.

I guess that by the time the articles were released, the treatment had already been going on for a while.

Spoiler

Some excerpts from the article on radiation therapy.

I excluded particularly unpleasant things. About the side effects, it's terrible.

"On average, the patient has about 5 sessions a week, which are repeated several times in 5-8 weeks. Sometimes these small doses are further divided into two procedures, which are carried out in one day.

On average, one session takes 10-30 minutes.

The procedure itself is absolutely painless, but it causes anxiety in some people. The rooms for irradiation are equipped with audio equipment. With its help, the patient can inform doctors about any problem or just talk to relax. The doctors themselves are in the next room at this time.

Unfortunately, radiation has a negative impact not only on tumor, but also on healthy cells. Therefore, most patients after treatment may develop side effects. The manifestations and severity depend on the dose of radiation and the area of the body, as well as on the ability of healthy cells to recover. The organism of each person reacts to the treatment very differently. Therefore, accurately predicting side effects is extremely difficult. Some manifest themselves immediately during treatment, others - manifest themselves weeks and months later.

Treatment of cancer is a serious strain on the body, which affects the overall well-being and mood. This difficult period will be easier if you prepare for it and talk with your doctor about all aspects of treatment. It is desirable that relatives and close people are also ready to help.

It is normal that the sick person feels exhausted, tired, frightened, lonely and abandoned. Native people can help a lot. Expressed emotions facilitate a person's life, and the patient can throw out all his feelings. And relatives should not forget to tell the patient that they love him and will take care no matter what mood he is in.

Fatigue after radiation therapy - this is absolutely a regular state. Doctors believe that it is the result of the body's work on recovery. The desire to take a nap during the whole day is quite natural, and such a holiday is very useful. The cause of fatigue in some cases may be anemia (insufficient number of red blood cells in the blood). Depending on the severity of the condition, such patients can be assigned blood transfusion."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ProudofYou said:

I'm very bad... I still want to undress him...

Most likely he is now in the hospital.

I guess that by the time the articles were released, the treatment had already been going on for a while.

Reveal hidden contents

Some excerpts from the article on radiation therapy.

I excluded particularly unpleasant things. About the side effects, it's terrible.

"On average, the patient has about 5 sessions a week, which are repeated several times in 5-8 weeks. Sometimes these small doses are further divided into two procedures, which are carried out in one day.

On average, one session takes 10-30 minutes.

The procedure itself is absolutely painless, but it causes anxiety in some people. The rooms for irradiation are equipped with audio equipment. With its help, the patient can inform doctors about any problem or just talk to relax. The doctors themselves are in the next room at this time.

Unfortunately, radiation has a negative impact not only on tumor, but also on healthy cells. Therefore, most patients after treatment may develop side effects. The manifestations and severity depend on the dose of radiation and the area of the body, as well as on the ability of healthy cells to recover. The organism of each person reacts to the treatment very differently. Therefore, accurately predicting side effects is extremely difficult. Some manifest themselves immediately during treatment, others - manifest themselves weeks and months later.

Treatment of cancer is a serious strain on the body, which affects the overall well-being and mood. This difficult period will be easier if you prepare for it and talk with your doctor about all aspects of treatment. It is desirable that relatives and close people are also ready to help.

It is normal that the sick person feels exhausted, tired, frightened, lonely and abandoned. Native people can help a lot. Expressed emotions facilitate a person's life, and the patient can throw out all his feelings. And relatives should not forget to tell the patient that they love him and will take care no matter what mood he is in.

Fatigue after radiation therapy - this is absolutely a regular state. Doctors believe that it is the result of the body's work on recovery. The desire to take a nap during the whole day is quite natural, and such a holiday is very useful. The cause of fatigue in some cases may be anemia (insufficient number of red blood cells in the blood). Depending on the severity of the condition, such patients can be assigned blood transfusion."

Hi ProudofYou, I guess so, too. Sigh.....in times like this - there's really nothing more to do but kneel down & pray. Thanks for sharing more about radiation therapy & something more about cancer. I felt sad reading this & a bit misty-eyed since my Mom also died of cancer & had also underwent all these things. How hard it might be for those who have no one beside them when times like this happens. There's really nothing to turn to but to your family & to Him up there. He's the Only One who knows & perform miracle. :(

• Like 2