heartkwbheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two actors who look handsome in person but their visuals are still underrated

Kim Woobin

실물 훈남이상인데 인정 못받는 남자연예인 2명 | 인스티즈

실물 훈남이상인데 인정 못받는 남자연예인 2명 | 인스티즈

-Underrated..? What are you talking about..?

-I probably wouldn't even be able to breathe if I ever see them in person.. I mean, they already look so freaking handsome on screen..

-Huk.. Their visuals are not underrated..

-I wonder who doesn't acknowledge their visuals..

-Kim Woobin is the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life.. How could he be that sexy.. Not just his looks, but also his voice, and even his fingers..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Jongsuk and Kim Woobin are everything..

-Whoa.. Look at Kim Woobin's body, it's driving me crazy..

-Underrated..? Nope.. Not at all.. Everyone acknowledges their handsomenes..

-Look at their body proportions..ㄷㄷㄷ

-The last gif.. Kim Woobin is literally driving me insane..

-Are you kidding me..?

p.s. posted only relevant to KWB parts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
KangDongWon was in Singapore for a private fan meeting in April 2nd .The South Korean actor shared a quick update about his friend and former co-star Kim Woo Bin.
All Dong Won let on was short, but also sincere and most importantly, bore good news: “We’re still in touch and yeah, he’s doing well.” We’re certainly happy to know that both Woo Bin’s health and their bromance are going strong
  • Like 2

Kang Dong Won Gives Updates About Kim Woo Bin’s Current Health

Kang Dong Won gave an update about how his good friend Kim Woo Bin was doing since his cancer diagnosis.

Kang Dong Won recently visited the Philippines to promote the release of his movie “Master” when the interviewer asked about his co-star, Kim Woo Bin.

SeU3EOibs8KsxCuksvHVkdJDSziNGZ7CBsMgnJ6y

He revealed that he actually keeps in touch with Kim Woo Bin and that he’s doing well with his recoveries.

Spoiler

WsliKROX3w5zI_zrpH_Afqb5YuMi_v31W6F9RTTC

“I’ve consistently been in contact with [Kim Woo Bin]. He’s slowly recovering his health.” — Kang Dong Won

Kang Dong Won and Kim Woo Bin showed great chemistry in “Master” as Kang Dong Won played the role of a determined cop who was on the hunt to bring down a world-class scammer with the reluctant help of the scammer’s sidekick, Kim Woo Bin.

With the support of his fans and close friends like Kang Dong Won, Kim Woo Bin will surely be able to recover back to his healthy state once again!

Spoiler

IZQFSaCt0wOK6ui9xbPib9YVt1QjqXtvpBRvswp6

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kang-dong-won-gives-updates-kim-woo-bin-current-health/

• Like 1

On 2 апреля 2018 г. at 6:40 PM, rori0711 said:

Missing KWB so much...Hope to hear some good news on his health condition. 

he is (hopefully successfully) recovering from his treatments. in his letter he said that he is doing okay, but need a time to be the old self, because he lost a lot of weight and, well, cancer treatment is not an easy thing at all. 

• Like 2

On 5 апреля 2018 г. at 2:10 AM, Vivaleta Kovena said:
KangDongWon was in Singapore for a private fan meeting in April 2nd .The South Korean actor shared a quick update about his friend and former co-star Kim Woo Bin.
All Dong Won let on was short, but also sincere and most importantly, bore good news: “We’re still in touch and yeah, he’s doing well.” We’re certainly happy to know that both Woo Bin’s health and their bromance are going strong

thank you so much for sharing with us such a good news. also happy to hear that Woobinnie still friends with KDW.

• Like 2

HOT AND WET: TOP 10 K-DRAMA SHOWER SCENES

There are times when the K-Drama genies decide to randomly bless us. Whether its really needed in the development of the story or pure fan service, shower scenes are undoubtedly one of the most looked-out for moments. Well at least for thirsty ahjummas like me, keke.

I’ll give you our Top 10 Hottest K-Drama Shower Scenes. Enjoy!

Uncontrollably Fond

More of an after-shower scene but still scorchin.

Shin Joon-young (Kim Woo-bin)

uncontrollably fond hot shower kim woo bin ahjummamshieskim woo bin abs shower hot ahjummamshies

FULL LIST: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/10/hot-and-wet-top-10-k-drama-shower-scenes/

• Like 2