✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I am really happy and glad that sohyun took up this variety show. It is a great experience for her and us fans as well. To her, it's something that she always wanted to do and for us all, we get to know the new and other side of her personality. She is after all a very bright and cheerful person as oppose to all those comments who describe her as a gloomy and quiet girl. Thank you E&T story for giving her this project and showing us and the world what a great person  sohyun is.

• Like 5

erin robinson wow GIF by Clevver

SWNAsia_PortraitStudio_Singapore_110818_Kim-Sohyun-062INSERT.jpg

https://www.nylon.com.sg/2018/11/netflix-is-entering-a-new-era-and-its-all-about-asia/

For Love Alarm, it’s based off a popular webtoon with an interesting premise: an app that chime in with an alert whenever a love interest is physically nearby. That it’s helmed by female director Lee Na-jeong is reward enough, but it gets better when she says she’s interested in all facets of romantic love, both the euphoria and how we’re “faced with the ugly sides of ourselves”. Talent Kim So-hyun also brought up an important theme, the idea of an app that seemingly connects people, but at the same time, disconnects us from interacting with others. As Lee also mentioned, you’ll see how digital technology gets mixed up with real-world, analogue feelings. Either way, it should remind you of a certain dating app or two.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, paya2002 said:

SWNAsia_PortraitStudio_Singapore_110818_Kim-Sohyun-062INSERT.jpg

My heart :love:

Here the link

https://www.preview.ph/culture/celebs-netflix-swn-asia-a00232-20181113?ref=home_feed_1

With the caption... Actress Kim So Hyun is set to star in the live action Netflix Original adaptation of popular web toon Love Alarm.

I just know that the Love Alarm genre is live action while My First Love starred by Jisoo, Chaeyeon & Jinyoung is in Romance genre, maybe because Love Alarm itself focused on some social issues includes suicide too. 

• Like 3

Actress Kim SoHyun, 20 years old (Korean age) is saying warm words to people of around the same age as her.

The girl has been on her own web reality show traveling in the U.S., titled “Because This is My First Twenty: Kim SoHyun’s YOLO SOLO California” (Lifetime). It is the first time she travels to the U.S. and she shows how she matures during that experience.

On the episode of November 13th, she was in Las Vegas. Kim SoHyun went to one of the top three night scene attractions in Las Vegas: Fremont Street.

There, she rode zip-line. At first, before riding it, she said that she was not nervous even though she did not really have experience in going to attractions before. She confessed that the scariest for her was the Pirate Ship attraction. But then as the time of her turn came closer, she started to feel scared. In the end, the actress enjoyed the ride despite all the worries.

Then the actress had an interview where she said words that warm the hearts of many people and especially young people that have few experiences in life and that are facing situations where it is their first time doing something. As Kim SoHyun was talking about how much she worried before this trip and others, she said that she realized that once arrived in the U.S. “It is okay to make mistakes” and “If I didn’t know, everything went well. I thought it was fine as long as I was happy.”

The actress then started to film a video letter for people in their twenties like her: “Rather than fearing, I hope they take action. You can still take away something from the process even if you fail. Through that process, you’ll become more mature. And I hope that through such process you become happy”.

With such wise and warm words, she supports young people that have many worries at doing something for the first time.

You can have a look at the episode with English subtitle below. The letter starts at 8:55.

The show has ended and now fans are waiting for her next drama “Love Alarm” (2019).

• Like 3

She become one of the presenter for 39th Blue Dragon Film Awards

1542352597.png

@_happiness_J: 11/23 7:00 p.m~11:00 p.m KST
제 39회 <청룡영화상> 시상자 참석
39th Blue Dragon Film Awards Presenter 
第39屆青龍電影獎 頒獎人

#KimSoHyun #金所泫 #김소현 https://twitter.com/_happiness_J/status/1063325017495105536/photo/1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sohyun 's interview for Hanyang university fashion magazine 2018 April issue (HY Genic)
[Interview in Eng] Theater & Film department 18 grade Kim So Hyun.
Q: Where will you shopping in normal time?
A: Garosu-gil or internet shopping.
Q: Favourite brand?
A: Andersson Bell、Tomboy、Adidas.
Q: Your favourite place recently?
A: Any place where can see cherry blossom is also great.
Q: Feeling about semester begin!
A: Everything is so fresh, also have a lot of strange things...Having said that, but I’m still so happiness that can spend the semester with same grade student together!
Q: Target of this semester?
A: Hope I can manage my Grade Point Average (GPA) well, can finish this semester smoothly.
Q: Magazine shooting feeling.
A: Although solo shooting is a bit embarrass, but still so happy can be together with cherry blossom, Won-il sunbae shooting so well, thank you so much!

• Thanks 1

Kakao M was confirmed to be partnering with BH Entertainment, Management SOOP, J-Wide Company, and Ready Entertainment

Actors / actresses who join each agency, including:

BH Entertainment: Lee Byung Hun, Go Soo, Han Ji Min, Kim Go Eun, etc.

J-Wide Company: Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Tae Ri, Choi Daniel, etc.

SOOP Management: Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo Jin, Nam Ji Hyun, etc.

Wow, this is going to be a 'super strong partnership' in the Korean entertainment industry. Because they hold the top player value chain. Previously M Kokoa acquired LOEN Entertainment (along with their children: FAVE, Starship, King Kong, Plan A, etc.). While Ready Entertainment itself is the top casting agency in Korea for promotion globally

Kokao M is also currently investing in the video production sector, drama production, etc. That is, starting from actors, production, and advertisements held by M Kokao with players who are leading in their respective industries. Daebak!

Wihiiii .. This Mantul is mah. E & T Story Entertainment is one of the agencies under the auspices of Kakao M. Cooperation with Soop Ent? No wonder the Love Alarm casting one of the lead actors from Soop Ent (Jung Ga Ram)