MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest kpxshyxboi

my friend who plays on BROA and is lvl 60+ got her account banned because of ...? but the thing is she hasn't gone on for like 2 weeks and when she tried to get back on she got banned. is there anyway to unban her account by emailing the gms? her character name is chocofuzzy . she was a really nice person who did not do anything wrong, did not hack. any way to get her back?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koumi
my friend who plays on BROA and is lvl 60+ got her account banned because of ...? but the thing is she hasn't gone on for like 2 weeks and when she tried to get back on she got banned. is there anyway to unban her account by emailing the gms? her character name is chocofuzzy . she was a really nice person who did not do anything wrong, did not hack. any way to get her back?

Try emailing nexon but it's very unlikely she'll get it unbanned. Is it a permament or temporary one? If it's temporary then she'll just have to wait it out.

Guest koumi

2x card is out!

The only thing is you have to buy the 2nd anniversary package to get it and it's only available til 5/9 from 6pm to 8pm pst....which sucks since people like me who works won't be able to use it. :(

2x card is out!

The only thing is you have to buy the 2nd anniversary package to get it and it's only available til 5/9 from 6pm to 8pm pst....which sucks since people like me who works won't be able to use it. :(

That sucks! I was hoping we could buy the 2x cards at anytime, even during 2x EXP events.

Guest Steph1430262970

is there really a new map in the new patch o_o?

it said there was on the site, but everyone says there isn't T__T;

oh and everyone good luck finding the maple weapons, bandanas, cakes, candles and all :]!

btw. my ign is orangiee!

i play in bera ^^

Guest kpxshyxboi

wut's the highest lvl for a maple weapon?

cuz some1 said that they found a lvl 70 maple staff

i didn't think somethin like that existed but apparently the bids went up to like 400 mil so i guess...

Guest a&k*

'__' i'm so bored of maple now.

whoever started from beta and is still hyped about it right now is absolutely crazy lmao.

Guest AmphotericMB

I USED to play. A LOT. I started off a cleric with no Magic Guard (woo genius) or MP increase (yeay for bad advice) then i made a fire mage but that was when they were weak then i moved onto warrior. I was happy with that ^_^

I let my friend play on my account now so if you're in Bera and you happen to pass by a level 81 Crusader. Say hi to my friend matt. Or just say hi to andre and he'll just tell you that hes not andre

Guest stix

stopped playing after my lvl 72 priest got hacked..

maple used to be fun, now 80% of ppl probably hacks..

so its not fun anymore..

Guest EYJAYJAY

sigh. mardia used to be fine at first, then gms slacked off or something and now almost all the high lvls are hackers.

Guest Steph1430262970

Yeahhh. the point of the game sort of disappeared now 'cause all the hackers :(

There isn't ONE day where I don't see a hacker +_+

Gameguard really needs to do something and put up some better protection against it ._.

But I think the point of the game more is about friends! Like yeahh, I go on to level and ATTEMPT to reach the 3rd job >_> but like I actually go on to talk to my friends and stuff :]

AND ALSOOOOOO.

Nexon REALLY has to bring out nx cash cards worldwideee. ESPECIALLY CANADA. T______T

*IGN: orangiee [bera. Level 55 Hunter~]

Guest Ginkaku

Nexon REALLY has to bring out nx cash cards worldwideee. ESPECIALLY CANADA. T______T

*IGN: orangiee [bera. Level 55 Hunter~]

Agreed. Haha. >.< I wish they had target stores in Canada or something. I have to bug my cousin to buy me NX all the time. =[ And he lives so far away and it's annoying.

Guest Steph1430262970
Agreed. Haha. >.< I wish they had target stores in Canada or something. I have to bug my cousin to buy me NX all the time. =[ And he lives so far away and it's annoying.

Yeah same heree! My friend in california is gonna buy me and send them here >_<

There IS a target store in the province i'm in (ontario) but its like an hour and a half drive from my house >__>;

They should bring them into like, wal-mart or EB games! I live like 3 mintues away from 2 EBgames stores ._.

Guest Aestas

hey, does anyone know how to keep from getting hacked? is there anything we can do to protect our computers? my character is a level 54 cleric, which isn't too high but i just don't want to get my precious character banned... spent so much time on MS... don't wanna get hacked.

Guest Hot Fire Neko

hey, does anyone know how to keep from getting hacked? is there anything we can do to protect our computers? my character is a level 54 cleric, which isn't too high but i just don't want to get my precious character banned... spent so much time on MS... don't wanna get hacked.

Simply don't give your information out to people, or violate the game's ToS in the many ways it can be done.

Archived