MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest writer

lol good for you ^^

hm yes people do tend to drop stuff they really don't want to lose. o_o;;

once this guy dropped a scroll (DEX for bowman shoes) and i was just passed by, i was a newbie, so i think he didn't expect me picking it up as i went by. he made the F5 face, but he didn't come after me so... ^^;;

hm, as for the panlid... how much is it worth? I have a pretty generous lvl 54 friend (who just switched to the Korean one T-T) who gave me one for free.

*and he bought some 80k nx cash with mesos too the lucky ***... T-T

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest madeinktown

i don't like high levels dropping stuff just to show off. i'm so glad when lowbies will walk by and steal what they were dropping and stuff. they deserve it for showin off.

well if you have two accounts and two computers, you can log on both at the same time and trade between each other. Or, if you're feelin brave.. drop all the stuff in a secret location, then log onto your other char to pick it up. This is a pretty common way too..but don't be stupid about it.. some people drop in odd locations.. I seroiusly saw some guy drop a panlid by Lakelis in Kerning city.. it was late at night.. there was a PQ party waiting, but they were all AFK and didn't pick it up.. so i just went by and picked it up myself. I afked a lil bit, then some guy came and was yelling "Who took my panlid!?".. which led towards the PQ party harassing him and mocking him.. i just kept silent :phew:

ROFL.

i think it's not a safe method... u will never know who happens to pass by the place no matter how desolated it is. the best is... if u have a good real life friend playing the game too, ask for his/her help. that's what i always do.

Guest madeinktown

storage only gives four slots and i already filled up with ores. is there a way to increase the number of slots?

you can increase the number of slots by buying it in cash shop, i think one row which is like 4 slots cost like 4 dollars or 4000 nx cash points.

Guest madeinktown

ooo, mmmm, i don't think i wanna spend money...maybe. depends on how much further i get in the game.

yea, u can transfer 4 at a time, put 4 in, lgoonto ur nmule, take the 4 out, go back onto ur char, put 4 in, go back onto mule take 4 out, etc, then all the items will be on ur mule, anyone been to ludi yet? theres another higher lvl PQ in ludi

yea, u can transfer 4 at a time, put 4 in, lgoonto ur nmule, take the 4 out, go back onto ur char, put 4 in, go back onto mule take 4 out, etc, then all the items will be on ur mule, anyone been to ludi yet? theres another higher lvl PQ in ludi

I was in a party about to get in, then the server check happened <_<

everyone is KSing each other inside the toy factory too. <_<

makes me glad my main char is a sin, i feel bad for them warriors.

Guest ansang

i just drop stuff in the cities

you can leave them behind covered areas where you can go into the background. i do everything in one go :D

anyway, ya. pq is crazy. so many people are trying to do it right now haha. i might wait till it dies down a bit. then again 35k a run is quite tempting. though i can making that in 30min as well :/

Guest PDURRR

ah i wanna pq and im in windia too

too bad my comp is all jacked up

so im on hiatus heheheh

i guess i'll start pqing on weekends

for 1 level lol -.-

then im 51

weee can't wait till im a sniper

must not lose motivation! >:[

Guest writer

ooo, mmmm, i don't think i wanna spend money...maybe. depends on how much further i get in the game.

lol

reminds me of the time when my sister asked my parents if she could charge some nx cash into the game if she "goes far in Maple Story."

They were like, "You want us to reward you for playing the game alot?" -_-;

XD

Unless i get my friends to get me paypal gift cards for my birthday, (which is like five months away... TT-TT) since they get me book gift cards anyway, there's no way for me to get nx cash in my account. I really do want to get a brown kitty badly tho... TT_TT

There isn't a way to charge a borders/barnes and nobles gift card into Maple Story Global, is there? o-o;;

Anyone here around lvl 23~25 in Scania? We should train together. :D

___

Guest light_sapphire

www.maplesea.com - for SE Asian users (although anyone can go onto it)

www.mapleglobal.com - for the rest of the world.

maplestory.nexon.com - korean site

nexon.jp/maplestory? - for Japanese

theres other versions too but I'm too lazy to look it up

thanks! are they all the same type of game...and the second one is what most ppls use...?? :)

Guest Tetra

well if you have two accounts and two computers, you can log on both at the same time and trade between each other. Or, if you're feelin brave.. drop all the stuff in a secret location, then log onto your other char to pick it up. This is a pretty common way too..but don't be stupid about it.. some people drop in odd locations.. I seroiusly saw some guy drop a panlid by Lakelis in Kerning city.. it was late at night.. there was a PQ party waiting, but they were all AFK and didn't pick it up.. so i just went by and picked it up myself. I afked a lil bit, then some guy came and was yelling "Who took my panlid!?".. which led towards the PQ party harassing him and mocking him.. i just kept silent :phew:

I need a good place to make these kind of drops.

I was thinking in kerning department store, where you can stand behind the wall or whatever xD

i don't like high levels dropping stuff just to show off. i'm so glad when lowbies will walk by and steal what they were dropping and stuff. they deserve it for showin off.

What's even more amusing is when they start yelling at you and threaten to mass de-fame, report, and hack you.

They'll be like "omgz give it back that was mine"

And I usually just say "sorry, but you dropped it"

And they reply with "omg wtf you n00b I was joking around"

Guest madeinktown

^people are ridiculous. you can't blaim someone for walking by while you're acting like an idiot and picks up what you drop. your own damn fault.

Guest Tetra

thanks! are they all the same type of game...and the second one is what most ppls use...?? :)

Like most other MMO games that originated in Korea, Korean server's got everything, china/japan servers have pretty much everything, and then finally int'l, which basically is lagging behind everyone else.

^people are ridiculous. you can't blaim someone for walking by while you're acting like an idiot and picks up what you drop. your own damn fault.

The majority of the people that do that are 12-year-olds that think they own the game with their lv 78 hermits.

Archived