Park Se Young 박세영

Guest reijaye

I just read the 3 parts of the interview. In my pinion she was blessed to work with the giants like JH, LMS and others and she has mentioned she learned a lot from them by staying around. It seems she and JH have a good friendship as well. In the Part 2 she has mentioned how happy and excited to be in her 30s as she loved being an adult and at the same time she adores her 20s too.

From what she has said about love it seems she has dated and failed because the men she dated could not understand her because she lacked expressing her feelings. It seems she is dating because she has mentioned she is trying to express herself more to other person. This is just what i felt. She wants to get married in her late 30s which is 37 according to her and have many kids while working.

Below are the 3 parts (Google Translated)

1/3

Actor Park Se-young (30) said that Namo-Hyun of 'money flower' is his life character. Park Seo Young had an interview on the MBC weekend drama 'Money' at the cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th. Park said, "I really learned a lot and it was broken. I thought it was a big work for me, and I thought it was a big work." "I learned a lot just by being among the seniors." He said, "Janghyuk asked me how he was analyzing, and when I answered, he offered me his idea and gave me an idea, and I informed him that there are many ways to express his feelings," he said, "I was busy eating. I was able to play in this work in a wide range. " Park Se-young, in the interview that she praised her, said, "I seemed to be grateful for you," she laughed.

Park also said that NMH of the "money flower" is his life character. "I do not know what kind of character I would call my life character after 5 years, but if I look back on it after my debut in 2012, it seems that NMH is a life character," he said. "NMH resembles nature, It has come to me greatly that I will survive. " On the other hand, Park Se-young received a favorable response in delicately postponing the performance of Nam-Hyun in the "money flower". After finishing the drama, Park Se-young will take a break and review his next works.

2/3

Actor Park Se-young (30) said that Namo-Hyun of 'money flower' is his life character. Park Seo Young had an interview on the MBC weekend drama 'Money' at the cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th. Park said, "I really learned a lot and it was broken. I thought it was a big work for me, and I thought it was a big work." "I learned a lot just by being among the seniors." He said, "Janghyuk asked me how he was analyzing, and when I answered, he offered me his idea and gave me an idea, and I informed him that there are many ways to express his feelings," he said, "I was busy eating. I was able to play in this work in a wide range. " Park Se-young, in the interview that she praised her, said, "I seemed to be grateful for you," she laughed.

Park also said that Namo prefecture of the "money flower" is his life character. "I do not know what kind of character I would call my life character after 5 years, but if I look back on it after my debut in 2012, it seems that Namo prefecture is a life character," he said. "Namo prefecture resembles nature, It has come to me greatly that I will survive. " On the other hand, Park Se-young received a favorable response in delicately postponing the performance of Nam-Hyun in the "money flower". After finishing the drama, Park Se-young will take a break and review his next works.

3/3

Actor Park Se-young (30) said he thought about marriage. Park Seo Young had an interview on the MBC weekend drama 'Money' at the cafe in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 13th. Park said, "I am the youngest of my three sisters, so I am good with women and sisters, and I am not good at men because I am not good at expressing them. I will adapt, "he said," There is a lot of charm between Kim Hee-won and Lee Sook-sook at the filming site, but it seems that Jang Hyuk and Jang Seung Jo have not been able to do it. "I think that my style should be more romantic than a man I love," said Park Seo-young, "but I think my style is a bit more appealing to a good man than my friends who work near me. He thinks that if you think about it, you can get married sooner.

"I want to have a lot of children, but I want to marry slowly in the late thirties," said Park, "I am happy that my sisters are living happily after marriage. I asked him if he would be born at the age of 37. I also want to have a lot of children even if I am married slowly and work hard. On the other hand, Park Se-young received a favorable response in delicately postponing the performance of Nam-Hyun in the "money flower". After finishing the drama, Park Se-young will take a break and review his next works.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSY acted with the elite on Money Flower and gained so much recognition and respect. Just not for her acting but how she handles herself in public, her manners, respect she has for the elder people and staying low key are some amazing characteristics and all Actresses should learn from her. I think she is one of the most decent actresses right now in Korea, and it shows she had been brought up well from home and her close relationship with her family must be a good influence for all these. There is a saying Class cannot be bought and PSY is the perfect example. Even on Knowing Bros you can clearly see the difference between the two guests, PSY was acting all classy while the other actress was putting her guard down in front of the boys with silly comments etc.

It seems Sy is enjoying her break the right way, cannot wait to see her on a new project and this time she will be extra careful and more thought will be put in when shes going to choose the new project for sure :)

Archived