Park Se Young 박세영

Guest reijaye

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone is interested on reading a good fan fiction written by a fellow Money Flower Fan here is the link, it is the story after MF ended and it is about the love of KPJ & NMH ( which was left open on screen) Fan Fic Credit - Purplebass

https://www.wattpad.com/538872260-compass-chapter-1

https://www.wattpad.com/539768394-compass-chapter-2

I personally think it is better for her to remain with Hunus as her rights were met, she was managed well and i think SY had her freedom to do things as she wanted and live her life the way she wanted away from the limelight. So considering all that she might remain with them but who knows if she has bigger plans to join better agencies like Sidus, JYP etc.

Now the contract expiring in April means, we will not be seeing her anytime soon in a drama or any other project. She is pretty good at keep her fans waiting ha ha For her dramas, SNS updates, Life updates and many more. :D:D

13 hours ago, mimisl123 said:

I personally think it is better for her to remain with Hunus as her rights were met, she was managed well and i think SY had her freedom to do things as she wanted and live her life the way she wanted away from the limelight. So considering all that she might remain with them but who knows if she has bigger plans to join better agencies like Sidus, JYP etc.

Now the contract expiring in April means, we will not be seeing her anytime soon in a drama or any other project. She is pretty good at keep her fans waiting ha ha For her dramas, SNS updates, Life updates and many more. :D:D

Hunus is ok but I hope sy gets more opportunities for lead roles which are often given to A listers or idols, sometimes due to connections. I am sure sy can perform well if given more opportunities. In the beginning when she sign with Hunus, they arrange fan meeting, did a video, interviews, also update fans thr ig. Now nothing. Very few magazine photo shoots too. Considering sy is so pretty and photogenic I am puzzled why she can’t get on more magazines. Luckily some fans (esp parkseyoungland) can read Korean newspapers and translate articles on sy, so in actual fact it is the fans doing the promotion work. 

Ya I hope she settle her contract fast so we don’t have to wait too long to see her on screen. 

Archived