[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@evok, according to a past interview, KJH had the same deal with the director of "Runway Cop", he would endure looking bad in the most part of the film as long as he would look handsome at the end of the movie. Probably because that's how we will remember him.

THE SECRET CODE OF CHA DON AND JAE IN
credit: baidu, viki and dramacrazy

"Jae In, when we were young, do you remember what you said while giving me a manicure?...

150491_513600122009537_867935820_n.jpg

...From now on, whenever you are hungry, you should say,"I like you"

560261_513600352009514_950521837_n.jpg

when you are sleepy,say "I love you"

531768_513600642009485_415992546_n.jpg

When it's a little chilly, then you say, "Hug me"

560137_513600835342799_1358900481_n.jpg

Can you remember it?

529326_513601048676111_763417237_n.jpg

This is our secret code.

69064_513601122009437_1171544470_n.jpg

Right now, I am sleepy and I'm cold.

557876_513601425342740_971140768_n.jpg

Me, too. I am...also very sleepy.

source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

Guest doanlan

I really don't understand Jeon Ji Jo;

She is aa beautiful girl, intelligent, high studies, comes from  a rich, , powerful family ; she can't find a good husband ; she accepts JK using her

in the beginning, she is a good prosecutor, very activetive

Now she becomes a " desperate housewife;"

It's really sad! it's a shame

Guest hapha8714

thanks @pechumori. i do hope they release it bfore the drama ends.

waaaa.... i will miss Madame Bok and the fat Jae In.
i prolly watch the drama from the start again once all episodes are out!
and lee moon sik is funny too, i first seen him in Queen Seon Deok and i'd can really say he's good when it comes to humor.

good story overall. :)

@doanlan Imagine that you live in a society where love is not such a big thing because many people marry through blind dates. Many of them do not even love each other when they get married. Forming a family is often seen as a duty towards your parents, ancesters and society. So maybe getting married without him loving her first or loving her before they start dating is not such a big thing for her but getting married to a guy who is corrupted or killed somebody is a big thing. I know that for us some things seem impossible and unacceptable, but in other cultures things might be a little (more) different.
On the other hand it's possible for me to be mistaken, but this is how I perceive the Korean society now, after ...6 years of kramas. :D

Guest farstrep

doanlan said:

of course, if SK gets changed in court and she's a juge, she must do it ; it's her duty !

but she knows that SK uses her to become candidate of Seoul Mayor; and she accepted it for being loved & getting married with him !

that what I want to say ! does she need a husband desperately at this point ?????

Guest doanlan

@Hannahmiriam

yeah I know, the same in drama I summon you Gold !

They try to marry someone in Chongdamdong even accepting be humiliated !

Just; in the beginning, I saw she was very active at work; when everyone said & thought that Hwang jan Shick (?) suicided

she didn't believe and searched to find out it was a murder: now; when she heard the discussion between CD & SK

she doubts CDis not a murder but why she doesn't investigate the case, b/c there's SK in this case ???

sometimes I Wonder : Korea is in what century ???

Archived