[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

NEWS ABOUT KANG JI HWAN'S CASE:
translated by pechumori

421910_494786510557565_469078789_n.jpg

The Seoul Central District Court dismissed yesterday, Feb. 27, 2013 the court injunction filed by SPlus Entertainment against Kang Ji Hwan to stop his entertainment activities. According to the court, "the exclusive contract expired last year, Dec. 31, 2012" The merits of the litigation is still in progress. Kang Ji Hwan is free to shoot SBS drama, "Incarnation of Money", but the outcome of the proceedings will have to wait for the court's ruling." he said.
credit: hankooki
photo credit as labeled
source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video is about the good news on KJH's case

According to Ystarnews: The court injunction application filed by SPlus Entertainment against their talent, entertainment actor, Kang Ji Hwan to stop his activities was dismissed yesterday, Feb. 27, 2013. The Seoul Central District Court said that "the contract between Kang Ji Hwan and his former agency ended last Dec. 31,2012 and the exclusive agreement is reasonable". "There is no problem with Kang Ji Hwan's entertainment activities". credit: Ystarnews

Kang Ji Hwan's Provisional Disposition to Stop His Activities was Rejected
by Kim Yon Fan
translated by: Joy Kiyota

541595_494945037208379_208043657_n.jpg

The application for a provisional disposition (temporary restraining order) filed by SPlus Entertainment against their talent, Kang Ji Hwan last Dec. 27, 2013 to stop his entertainment activities was dismissed by the Seoul Central District Court, yesterday, Feb. 27, 2013. His entertainment activities are expected to continue for the time being.

Earlier, Kang Ji Hwan was subjected to a disciplinary suspension of activities for 8 months
from the Korea Entertainment Management Association as filed by SPlus on claims that Kang Ji Hwan performed dual agreement business and has cut off contact with them for two months, which led them to file for a provisional disposition.

The application for provisional disposition by SPlus which was dismissed by the court was filed separately from the other cases such as the damage suit, litigation claim
for unjust enrichment,confirmation of the existence of exclusive contract effect lawsuit and libel against a member in Kang Ji Hwan's firm.
source:
Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

This is the message of KJH that came out in a video from SBS last Feb. 25, 2013.
Japanese text by Petyuyoko
Translated by: Joy Kiyota

Theme: Korean Actor KANG JI HWAN
" A Loving and Warm Word That Made the Person Live"

"Hello!
This is the actor, Kang Ji Hwan of SBS drama "Incarnation of Money".
'The desire to have more because of greed can cause problems, specially if you are rushing things.
When you build a building in a hurry, surely problems will occur later on.
If you drive fast, you will violate the traffic rules signal and you could cause an accident.
Even with the computer, if it is not in a good condition, you have to restart it.
If you want to earn money as soon as possible, you can't save it, besides it will go away from you.
Further problems occur when you try to go in a hurry to your destination regardless of the ways and means without preparation.
And to settle those problems, it will take more time.
Fast way or gradual way?'
So far, it's me, actor, Kang Ji Hwan"

This is the video from where KJH's message came from.
credit: SBSNOW1

source: Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Kang Ji-hwan puts out fire
2013/02/27

299797_495147383854811_82588458_n.jpg

Kang Ji-hwan is no longer at risk of having to stop all activity. The Seoul Central Court Civil Agreements Section 50 claimed that the injunction submitted by S Plus Entertainment against Kang to cease all of his celebrity activities has been denied.

The Justice Department ruled, "The former agency can't ask for prohibition of activities without agreements made beforehand due to the reason that the contract still exists". S Plus claimed for prohibition for all of Kang's activities because he had stopped contacting his agency during his contract and handed over management authority to another company. Kang was disciplined by the Korean Management Committee for 8 months once before for signing another contract through an agent.

Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...
credit: http://www.hancinema.net/celebrity-news-station-kang-ji-hwan-puts-out-fire-53327.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

Larus said:

I wonder if there are any photos of the young Cha Don at the orphanage.

Hi @larus, I am also thinking the same thing. The truth would be revealed at the orphanage.I am basing my assumption on what KJH said in the presscon last Feb.20 about Ep. 9

Allow me to re-post it:

"Kang Ji Hwan said, "Incarnation of Money's 9th episode which will be aired next month, will show the transition. It is really hilarious".

The turning point for Lee Cha Don would start from meeting with his birth mother. He will know about his past and he will convert to a bloody revenge. He said, "that will be the crucial point in the drama". There will be changes to the story and to the characters. Kang Ji Hwan's character change would be huge.He said, "It was very difficult, but comedic acting, to actively express the character's emotions seems to good. I have confidence in the change in the storyline.

latest tweets from Kissgall daily:
pardon the translation:

9th Incarnation Cha Don a loan shark asked to pay back all the money. I think would say grace for the money instead of four days to help their say. Meanwhile, Se Kwang sought paroled Gi Soon (Cha Don's Mom) go to Gang Seok and they're taking you somewhere

10 times the recognition came because you ruin the looks and Atty Se Kwang, misbehave. Give me the money. On the other hand someone fork out the money from the safe, secret and intentionally set fire to the house of Cha Don

(seems like they are going to kidnap CD's mom because she is a threat to their existence)

The Episode Ratings of Incarnation of Money
based on AGB

First Episode 9,7%
Second Episode 9.2%
Third Episode 10.2%
Fourth Episode 10.6%
Fifth Episode 14.5%
Sixth Episode 13.1%
Seventh Episode 13.4%
Eight Episode 13.3%

417627_495458077157075_1723016302_n.jpg

source: Incarnation of Money FB

Guest NEWMARIO

[20130302]Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신_Ep9 Preview
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxvt69_20130302-incarnation-of-money-yy-yy-ep9-preview_shortfilms

9.flv_000007608.jpg9.flv_000007741.jpg9.flv_000009543.jpg9.flv_000014448.jpg9.flv_000022789.jpg9.flv_000023657.jpg9.flv_000027728.jpg9.flv_000029530.jpg

Guest Loveee

I haven't seen the latest 2 episodes, I kinda just don't feel motivated to watch it lol.
The first couple episodes were amazing and suspenseful (kid actor). But then he grew up and then the drama just felt like a comedy action film. Then the main lead girl was just a little over the top for me to enjoy the drama. Understandable that thats her character, but if I can't stand a person like her in real life to be around for a second, then I obviously would skip through all of her parts in the video lol.
But because I've started the drama, I will have to finish it. I hope it gets better and I hope he regains his memory so the plot can get heavy with suspense.

Thanks for the preview @newmario and @pechumori! Things are getting more exciting...!!
Can't wait for this week's episodes.. Which sadly I can't watch live due to other engagements. Duh! Why RL always intrudes my drama watching? *sadface*

I am waiting for the next episodes as well. The preview looks funny. Was that a food fight?! I love food fights. And Jae-in is giving Se Kwang and his assistant brooms? I love to see that.

Cha-don`s mother and Se Kwang will have scenes too. I love it. 

Archived