Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Sora of “Misaeng” Leaves a Note for Employee to Cheer Up His Mondaykiddy_days December 12, 2014Kang Sora of “Misaeng” Leaves a Note for Employee to Cheer Up His Monday

Kang Sora of “Misaeng” left behind a warm note on set.

A picture was uploaded on the official Facebook of tvN‘s hit drama “Misaeng” on December 9 with the caption, “This is a note that actress Kang Sora left after filming. She’s pretty, kind, lovely.”

In the note that Kang Sora left in the picture, she writes, “This is Kang Sora of drama ‘Misaeng.’ I came here to film on Saturday. While I was on standby, my legs were aching so I rested on your chair a bit. You must be tired since it’s a Monday, but find strength!”

The note especially gathers attention since it also reflects Kang Sora’s image as Ahn Young Yi on “Misaeng,” a drama that also cheers on employees

source : Soompi news 

Kang So Ra treats 70 cast and staff members to delicious chicken on the set of 'Misaeng'

Actress Kang So Ra showed her kind heart by treating 70 cast and staff members with some delicious fried chicken on the set of her tvN weekend drama 'Misaeng'!

SEE ALSO: Kang So Ra's sexy H&M dress and foreign language skills at '2014 MAMA' receive spotlight

Kang So Ra shared, "After thinking about how to relay my thanks to my co-stars, sunbaenims, and staff who worked night and day with me during the past 4 months for 'Misaeng', I decided to gift them with the nation's favorite snack, chicken. May 'Young Yi's Chicken' be a stamina supplement during the cold weather, and I hope we gain strength until the finale next week!"

Staff thanked her generosity, commenting, "Thanks to [Kang So Ra], it feels like the cold set became warmer. Compared to Young Yi in 'Misaeng', So Ra is affectionate and amiable, and is popular on set as well. I think her popularity will be solidified through this gift."

Stay tuned as 'Misaeng' approaches its finale!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/kang-so-ra-treats-70-cast-and-staff-members-to-delicious-chicken-on-the-set-of-misaeng

_finally,i can com. :) my first and im new....
but im a silent looker/reader...
 i love kang sora ever since sunny day :)
i love all her projects movies/drama..
i love everything about her im girl ha,but i do love her
she's full of life/charm...who doesnt love her right...
waiting for ep 18 of Misaeng...2 more ep :/ and im sad already ...

Extracts episode 18 Misaeng  cr as tagged http://youtu.be/tUclpFd73dU 
http://youtu.be/J3j8lxBYU74 

13 december 2014  Sora posts in her Instagram...10832216_1514901125451656_2142186474_n.j
http://iconosquare.com/p/874581966170187018_1474095600
                                               #숏컷 #안영이 독립하기 전.. 고등학생
translation by DCLovers & FDimples : #shortcuts #anyoungyi who wants to be independent since.. a high school student
other translation by Kansora_TH : ‪#‎shortcut‬ ‪#‎Anyoungyi‬ Before being free.. high school student
Preview Episode 19 Misaeng cr Yange Sora

Mini video of Kang Sora at Airport of Seoul before the Maldives (13 september 2014) posted yesterday (12 december 2014) in dispatchsns.'Misaeng' star Kang Sora left the country via on an autumn day, walking through Incheon Airport with her hair blowing in the wind. She proved to be a master at selfies, too !  (this sentence is in Dispatch Facebook)

cr as tagged

11 december 2014 Im Si wan and Kang So Ra appointed as ambassador for Korea International Trade Association 
20141211000098_0.jpg cr as tagged

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang So Ra Expresses Gratitude For “Misaeng” Crew With ChickenKang So Ra Expresses Gratitude For “Misaeng” Crew With Chicken

Actress Kang So Ra warmed the hearts of “Misaeng” staff members with her thoughtful gift.

On December 12. Kang So Ra bought 70 servings of fried chicken for her costars and staff members of the tvN Friday-Saturday drama “Misaeng,” which is only a week away from its end.

While wondering what would make a good present to her fellow coworkers who have endured hours of hard work with her, Kang So Ra decided to bring a fried chicken kiosk to the filming scene. A confirmation picture of her with a piece of chicken tempted viewers to indulge into a midnight snack. Despite the late night shooting, her flawless beauty also caught the eyes of many.

“I was wondering how to show my gratitude to fellow staff and coworkers who have worked day and night to produce ‘Misaeng,’ when I decided to present the widely-love snack, chicken,” she said. “I hope that everyone will keep up the good work until the finale of the show after replenishing their energy with ‘Yung Yi’s Chicken.’”

Staff members expressed their joy at the pleasant surprise by saying, “Kang Sora’s considerate gift warmed up the cold film set. Though she was already loved by everyone due to her kind heart and hard work ethics, this gift probably just made her even more popular!”

tvN’s “Misaeng” airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 p.m

source : Soompi news 

In the backstage of Misaeng, Kang Sora with the actor Seung-Hui Hong, little role in the drama, he posts this photo today (14 december 2014) in his Instagram...10865016_578390952306443_1466177481_n.jpcr hotseunghui  Ig
http://iconosquare.com/p/875102508103740624_1474346258

An employee of DIOR posts in his Instagram this photo today (14 december 2014, but I think it was taken in 2013 ?)
10853138_336901839826729_1865305018_n.jp cr park__insun  Ig
http://iconosquare.com/p/875213027393384421_1474346258