Kang Sora 강소라 - 姜素拉 - カン・ソラ - คัง โซรา - كانغ سورا

ChoonHee21

49 minutes ago, sky5joyous said:

I don't read news about the presence of KS at KBS Dramas Awards she had the leader character with PSY so I hope she will be at the ceremony...

Yep sis. Nothing on that yet. Hope she will be there as psyang Goes head to head with the prettyboys sjk and my bebelabs pbg for daesang..lawyer jo needs some cheering up yThere

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

Yep sis. Nothing on that yet. Hope she will be there as psyang Goes head to head with the prettyboys sjk and my bebelabs pbg for daesang..lawyer jo needs some cheering up yThere

I'[m positively thinking that she'll come over, I'm quite expecting on it because they had some personal meetings (of the cast) after the drama ended hehehe

BTW is there a list of the actors/actress who's coming? I don't think I read an article before but regarding about the MCs I think there's already been assigned!!! ^^ 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, icemaid said:

Yeah Sung Si Kyung her favorite K-singer, Sora must be glad to be working with him. I like his rendition of English songs.

Oh she will be back for a Christmas meal santa cookies emoticon with binnie then the next day he can go for his fansign event hahaha.

I hope we can see Sora back in drama/movie after this coming MC job.

roger on that sis,. hehhee weve been talking about this yesterday, if indeed she's coming back before xmas :)

and now mbc pd IG updates on her being on the same plane with him

from Tokyo...yayyy! she's back in Seoul!

Merry Christmas yuribooooooooon!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kaiskloset said:

roger on that sis,. hehhee weve been talking about this yesterday, if indeed she's coming back before xmas :)

and now mbc pd IG updates on her being on the same plane with him

from Tokyo...yayyy! she's back in Seoul!

Merry Christmas yuribooooooooon!

Thanks for the update @kaiskloset :)

Sora is looking so radiant and fine! 

So she is back for Christmas :phew: ho ho ho ho Have a Blissful Christmas Sora! 

dancing santa claus emoticon

• Like 4

23 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

yes sis. @pandalover1 sis and i been pondering on that drama rumour. hopefully, we can have announcement by early january :) Sora fighting!

yayyy means gown... red carpet gowns.... now dancing up and down :)

It will be an interesting drama pairing if that casting rumour is true!!!! Hopefully something will be announced next week, since Thursdays are like sora news release day. Hahahahaha!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, pandalover1 said:

It will be an interesting drama pairing if that casting rumour is true!!!! Hopefully something will be announced next week, since Thursdays are like sora news release day. Hahahahaha!

kyahhhh! okay lets wait for thursday then hahaha but im really giddy now... hopefully   kbs gonna have that announcement soon jebaaaal

oh my. anyways, its gonna be a happy christmas for us... hugs sis @pandalover1 happy holidays to you too!

• Like 3

Hello all. It has been a long time since i didnt visit here. Interested to know about the rumours mentioned by @pandalover1. Care to share? Hehe

P/s: happy to hear the news about our new couple though i shipped sora with her wgm partner before. But over the years i grew fond of her with lots of actors. Hahaha.. Hyun Bin was unexpected though. I'm so happy for her! Long last rship kang sora!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, witeku said:

Hello all. It has been a long time since i didnt visit here. Interested to know about the rumours mentioned by @pandalover1. Care to share? Hehe

P/s: happy to hear the news about our new couple though i shipped sora with her wgm partner before. But over the years i grew fond of her with lots of actors. Hahaha.. Hyun Bin was unexpected though. I'm so happy for her! Long last rship kang sora!

sis!anneyong ... orimanida! hugs

waiting for Sora's red carpet appearance this year... wonder what color she will wear...

9db9ce55_o.jpeg

• Like 3

Sina Weibo: Hyun Bin and Kang Sora in love, both admitted relationship

hb1.jpg

1. [+8591] Korea'd lost one of its four major public properties, Gong Yoo ahjussi, Kang Don Won ahjussi, So Ji Sub ahjussi, please hold on! 

2. [+7764] Kang Sora is not bad, her acting skills are acknowledged by the Korean public, her family background is quite good, her english is really good, she also doesn't have any negative news, she's still so young, her works are not bad too, the two of them are a match. 

3. [+3442] Hyun Bin has always been a god! I've seen this unnie's dramas, she's pretty and has a good figure, her acting is alright too! Congrats congrats [心][心][心]

4. [+2813] Since young I've only liked two male stars, one is Hyun Bin one is Hu Ge, Hyun Bin has a girlfriend now, congrats, then Hu Ge...... sigh :-( I'm worried [笑cry]

5. [+1837] I like the Kang Sora in 'Sunny'.

6. [+1703] Shut your small mouths up if you don't know who they are ok? ee8082.png

7. [+1423] Did Kang Sora go on We Got Married before? Or did I make a mistake [笑cry]

8. [+649] Still like Hye Kyo more

9. [+648] Hyun Bin enlisted when he's the most popular. Hallyu's pace is too fast. Hope that Hyun Bin can be liked by everyone again one day

cre 

http://cnetzsays.blogspot.com/

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, allmylife00 said:

Sina Weibo: Hyun Bin and Kang Sora in love, both admitted relationship

2. [+7764] Kang Sora is not bad, her acting skills are acknowledged by the Korean public, her family background is quite good, her english is really good, she also doesn't have any negative news, she's still so young, her works are not bad too, the two of them are a match. 

3. [+3442] Hyun Bin has always been a god! I've seen this unnie's dramas, she's pretty and has a good figure, her acting is alright too! Congrats congrats [心][心]

tumblr_nouoddKoD81us95zto6_400.gif

me reading the top comments....

then the rest...ahhh i need my coffee loloolol

• Like 3

Media preview

via allure korea tweetah

•  

예쁜 여자 옆에 또 예쁜 여자. 딱 하루만 이런 아름다움을 갖는다면, 누구로 변신하고 싶나요? 게시물을 공유하고 글을 남겨주신 분들 중 추첨을 통해 선물을 드려요. #한예슬 #강소라 #손나은 #현아 #정유미 #유빈 #박혜수 #루나 #한예리 #얼루어

• Like 3