[Drama 2012/13] My Love , Butterfly Lady 내 사랑 나비부인

mekeo117

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kda86, SC had JW turned the shares over to her name in ep 39.The President has to be voted into the position by the shareholders. SC owns a large number of shares, but she needs the other shareholders to come to her side and vote for JW to put him in the postion. She has already made WJ look bad of holding the position of President with the possibility of there being a scandal about him and a married woman. At the same time JW being so sure of himself he made a stupid move by having pictures of him and NB put in the paper. This is the same woman in the pictures shown to the board members that could also still create a scandal.

Poor WJ doesn't have anyone on his side. His father and his greed has taken everything away from him. What really pisses me off is the brother who is keeping the secret for the father knowing how much WJ has been hurting and longing for his mother all those years. I hope SC does find out soon that WJ is her son and crush all of them.

Whatever condition SC is suffering from I think it has advanced and she doesn't have much time. Then we have JW knowing about SC having a son. WJ buying the house she lived in with her son, and then SA seeing the picture of SC and WJ. I have a feeling these two are going to put two and two together and come up with a scheme to try and take the company away from WJ and SC.

Even though NB broke up with WJ I hope they don't have it that she goes back to JW as part of her protecting WJ. I want to see NB make it on her own and prove to JW that he's not going to get everything he wants.

With only 10 episodes left this is where they should be cleaning up all the confusion and give our OTP a happy ending. For me all NB had to do was file for the annulment from JW and make it clear to him he hasn't a prayer. Instead of cooking porridge for him she should have called mom and dad to come get him if he was so sick.
 I didn't like this turn of events at all , in the end they always have the women going along with what the men's agenda. Not once in this drama has NB came off as that kinda of woman so why now? Instead of creating more NB drama they could have just did the build up of WJ and his mom. and let them find the truth with enough time so that they can let each other know what the other has meant to them.  The mom could have still taken World form Gpa and given it to WJ. 
In the end JW and SA will be standing alone if not going to jail. SA has left her partner in crime hanging but that call might mean he is in town and wanting some loochie. He of course will be her undoing and she will be JW. If he plots with SA to take World from SC that will be YJ's wake up call. In the end she will have WJ and NB as her family.

Episode 41 Written Preview (Translated)Woo Jae went to see Na Bi in order to confirm her feelings and if she really thinks that Jeong Wook is more suitable for her. But a cruel Na Bi rides a taxi and left Woo Jae alone after telling him that she wants to break up with him because she still loves Jeong Wook...

credits: happy22qt @ welcometohappysworld + MLMB SBS official website

stop another mak jang story...

this loves story is matured man and women loves story.both hero and heroin have bad experienced in their loves life.i need more realistic and matured story telling .i dont want childish loves story.i dont want stupid loves story...please ...this modern worl i need more inteligent loves story.not crazy and childish pd nim and writer nim..you must think that viewers are intelligent and cannot accept stupid reasoning for the hero and heroine break up.

If the writer from beginning show how strong headed that  na nam bi.she must show strong headed towards the end about her loves ,her business and never let anyonne stomping her after her accident.

if she really loves Lee Woo Jea she also must cling and hold Lee woo Jae towards the end.

i dont want any u-turn for bad husband.I want every women in Korea especially in Asia  cannot tolerrate abusive husband and irresponsible husband. No matter what is the circumtances  husband that cheating,manipulating and liars have no second chances no mater what happened.

I want the writer to show that a divorced , married women who failed in their married life still have second chances to build their life ,to be happy,to be strong and to be very succesful and still can get her life.

I want the writer to changes the mindset in Korean society that divorced women still have place and succesful in their life .Divorced women  still have dignity.they are not second class women and not a bad women morrally.They are also can be happy in their second romances and still can get good men and have good life.

I was holding this in but, I just have to say it. The situation that WJ is in is NB's fault. What was she waiting for by not getting the annulment. She left herself and WJ wide open for something like this to happen. Especially with SA out for revenge against her. Now the realization comes to her that WJ could be damaged by this. The damage has already been done so why bail out and crush the man who is already being crushed by others to fight the battle alone. .

Guest kda86

@awsparkle that is my thought exactly, i can't agree more...
She had totally given up on JW, and had left the family (and managed to keep a good relationship with them) and managed to keep them unharmed...so why didn't she divorce?? seriously there really is no explanation!!

Guest Chi Chi

I dislike JW so much that I have not watched the past 4 episodes (I just read recap and spoiler). His daily activity is scheming using the women around him. I wish his family would know how rotten he is and throw him in the trash can where he belongs.   >:P

To me Ep 41 was nothing but a bunch of filler. The hold eps was mainly NB pushing WJ away and convincing him she was getting back together with JW. I knew JW was going to be the first one to figure it out and SA is on her way in putting things together. JW has already started scheming to keep SC from finding out.  In the preview it looked like it was SA holding the picture of WJ and SC, but it turned out to be NB.

The only part I liked in this whole ep was how WJ sucked up all the hurt he was feeling and moved on.  When he saw NB again it was business. He didn't show the slightest bit of emotions. He walked up to NB and SA said what he had to say and walked away. Left them both standing there looking stupid.  

I never liked BG from the beginning. He was growing on me, but I'm back to not liking him again. Here's another one who would do anything for money. He knows JW is a con artist but for the money he helped JW con SC into believing that he's the WJ who owns the house.

If there is only 9 eps left why does it seem like this drama is heading towards more build up of scheming and plotting. If they extended this drama that means 2 more months of SA, JW and SG  still getting away with underhanded dirty deeds.

Guest kda86

I just saw the last bit of this ep. haven't seen the rest...
NB must have seen a pic of WJ when he was young in the old house or something...but i dunno if she'll realise straight away...i think the background music makes it seem like she knows immediately, but i don't think so. i hope she can realise that they are mother and son like straight away though, and then let them know. It makes sense for that to happen in the next episode, but then if it happens so soon it would make the break up so pointless (as she did it to get WJ out of trouble, so if that gets resolved so soon...then why)...so i'm assuming that it will be dragged out? Though in all honesty...the break up was pointless and idiotic...so lets hope the writer will end this pointlessness sooner.

I don't think I feel as frustrated as some of you are.  Remember that these episodes are out of sync, so I think the next one, ep. 42 may start to resolve some things.  SC seems very sick, so the reunion with WJ and other business needs to get moving.  I don't think she's going to last long.

On another note, I see "white haired guy" seems to have been demoted from doctor (a role he often plays)  to shoe judge!  Ha! Ha!

@ IBELIS. Your right NB has been to the house. It's not very clear because the picture has a gloss to it and the light reflects off of it, but there's something in the background. It maybe the doghouse in the background that NB recognized. 

@kda86, I agree that would be so cruel. WJ has been waiting for his mother's return for 27 years.

42회 [2013-03-09]
설아는 정욱을 찾아가 실비아최가 찾는 철이에 대하여 묻는다. 정욱은 설아를 통하여 실비아최가 이성룡을 만나러 갔다는 소리를 듣고 아들의 존재를 눈치 챌까 불안해한다. 한편, 백기는 국희에게 수정의 영양제를 몰래 주려다 찬기에게 들켜 찬기와 실랑이를 벌이다 수정의 영양제가 항암제라는 사실을 알게 되는데...

Google Translate for it [it's confusing lol]:

Seol Ah, Jung Wook went to Sylvia Choi ask about finding Cheol.  To hear Sylvia Choi went to see Lee Sung Ryong Jung Wook Seol Ah son drunk I want to notice the presence of nervous. Meanwhile, Baek Gi is trying to sneak nutrition Gook Hee, Soo Jung,Given away to Chan Ki, Soo Jung, Chan Ki hectic suit the anticancer nutrients that you know which...

Best news ever!!!!!!! I just read an article on KDrama Stars that the new drama Wonderful Mama to follow MLMB will be premiering on April 13th. Sat. April 6 will bring MLMB up to 50 eps. I wonder are they going to add one more to cover Sat and Sun. So we have 9 more eps to go. I hope this writer realizes this is not one of her long daily dramas and starts to clean and wrap things up after the mess she made in eps 40 and 41.  

Guest cupcakedarling

@awsparkle thank you for the news ;) It's good that now the writer has to resolve things soon but it's bad that we only have 9 episodes of NB&WJ left :((

Archived