[Drama 2012/13] My Love , Butterfly Lady 내 사랑 나비부인

mekeo117

Guest cupcakedarling

@awsparkle @Anny Bee I miss them too!! My weekend is so boring without MLMB. I also noticed about the ring too. I thought they would make our fav couple wear a ring to show us that they really married. I'm still wonder why the writer felt the need to show BG and GH wedding instead of the lead couple which is appearently more important and all of us were waiting to see it. About SA, it was unbelievable that she could change that much. One minute she was a crazy richard simmons and the next she became so nice.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anny Bee

i hope wj lands another drama soon.. i really like him.. so charming.i didn't know who he was in the beginning and was hoping the actor that played JW was the main guy but i'm glad it was wj... he has really good chemistry with Nb

I guess the actress (Lee Hye Sook) that played WJ's mother was busy with her new drama and couldn't get away to finish up with MLMB. Her new drama started on April 6th at the same time slot as MLMB on MBC. Since I was up I watched a little of it and it seems to look interesting. The female lead (Han Ji Hye)  is from May Queen. She plays a double role in the drama. The drama is called I Summon You Gold.

Although I'm happy that Nabi & WJ ended up married and possibly with child. I just feel like the ending was rushed.  Too many loose ends just left dangling in the wind.  Yoojin,and  his mother's story did not wrap up well.  YooJin disappears, as does her mother with no closure.  But. that said, I'm glad it was a happy ending.  As for SA, I really felt that they couldn't done a better job.  The ending just seems to be catch what can. 

Guest cupcakedarling

I was wondering does anyone know what song is used in the preview for Ep 26? It wasn't in the OST. Just kind of curious to what the song is: http://youtu.be/NQmZAN4L_k4

--

//EDIT-- I've found the song. It's 사랑해서 사랑해서 by 박완규: 

I've been wondering what the name if this song since the first time I heard the song. Thank you so much for sharing this. I love it!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Kong Nancy

Tks guys...I will hv to run thru these to get some ideas of this drama cos I couldnt get a proper channel for the full recaps on this drama....

• 1 month later...
Guest xinabu

Just finished the drama in 3 days, skipping many parts which didn't have Woo Jae and Na Bi :))

Love to see them together or just WJ's smile :)

• 3 weeks later...

cupcakedarling

wrote:

»

@Ayame

thanks for recap

:D

It sucks they didn't show us the wedding and more kiss and hug scenes. GH and BG wedding is not the one we want to see

:((

Besides, there's no reunion scenes between WJ and his mum and JW and YJ. But the episode still sounds pretty great and I'm sad this drama ends. Anyone knows Yeom Jung Ah next project?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sa_rang_hae!

I have a good english subtitle of this drama. Unfortunately it was in xml format and since now I still can't figure the way to convert it to srt file without messing with the timing (can only open them in subtitle edit with negative and overlapping timing). Anyone interested in helping me out on how to make this sub work? Include here links for episode 1. http://www.mediafire.com/?2ck24j9ji7gi972

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived